Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2015, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for getting us ready for new episode
Old 10-27-2015, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

The timing is somewhat fitting, IMO. I don't think it is completely out of the blue, I mean. We all know it's to set the stage for Legends of Tomorrow, but focusing specifically on Arrow, Laurel just heard how Thea was resurrected. And that gave Laurel the idea to resurrect her sister that same way. What surprised me was Malcolm's quick turn around from NO to YES. He doesn't seem like the person to change so fast. I still shiver at seeing her corpse but at least it's close to Halloween. About time Diggle and Oliver were on good terms again! There's no time for their stubbornness with Damien wreaking havoc. Have to all work together if they want to defeat him. Things overall feel a bit fast/rushed this episode. Felicity's secret is already revealed to another person.
Old 10-27-2015, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Did you read my play by play reactions? Malcolm's NO to YES bothered me and it is moving too fast

Yea not getting anything truly from Laurel is bugging me, yes hearing what happened to Thea may have brought some feelings to Laurel but TBH she seemed to have put all that aside after she was drugged in Canaries - yes can see hearing about what Oliver did to Thea may have brought it all up all of sudden BUT would have liked more of how Laurel was feeling instead of like nothing this past episode so hopefully its fixed over the next two episodes
Old 10-27-2015, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

They do need to have us see more of Laurel's feelings in general on the show. I'm still waiting for a Laurel-centric episode. This season feels like they've taken on a fast pace and not slowing down. The biggest reason for Sara's resurrection on the show isn't even because of LoT. It's the fans that brought her back.
Old 10-27-2015, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We do need a Laurel centered episode would love that

Yes fans but still LoT even if I'm annoyed at lack of Laurel scenes/emotions last week, am super excited that Sara is back
Old 10-27-2015, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I meant if fans didn't want Sara back so badly, Legends of Tomorrow may not have planned to add her to the team and cast Caity to be a part. But now the storyline is a must since they've done all the LoT promoting with her. Just makes me realize us fans do have a lot of power.
Old 10-27-2015, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes we the fans do have the power Just wished they would listen to the Laurel fans Maybe they have, will just have to wait for future...they may make it up to us this weeks episode
Old 10-28-2015, 07:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

God this show annoys the hell out of me. If you aren't Oliver/Olicty then they could care less about you. The fact that they have given us the barest of bones with Laurel bringing back Sara makes me so pissed. We haven't gotten any scenes getting inside Laurels head, seeing what she is feeling with bringing back Sara, struggling with her situation, actually using this to develop her even the slightest. And now Sara is free which means she can't even be the one to reach out for help because she feels the need to, she HAS to reach out to them now that her sister is loose. If I had the will power I would just quit this show.

Rutina was wasted, I expected her to at least be used for a couple of episodes and get a good use out of her.

Oliver/Quentin scenes were the best, they actually put effort into it.
Old 10-28-2015, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
God this show annoys the hell out of me. If you aren't Oliver/Olicty then they could care less about you. The fact that they have given us the barest of bones with Laurel bringing back Sara makes me so pissed. We haven't gotten any scenes getting inside Laurels head, seeing what she is feeling with bringing back Sara, struggling with her situation, actually using this to develop her even the slightest. And now Sara is free which means she can't even be the one to reach out for help because she feels the need to, she HAS to reach out to them now that her sister is loose. If I had the will power I would just quit this show.

Rutina was wasted, I expected her to at least be used for a couple of episodes and get a good use out of her.

Oliver/Quentin scenes were the best, they actually put effort into it.
Is it really that bad? see this is what pisses me off about this show they cant balance worth anything
Old 10-28-2015, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

- Oh Laurel showing Quentin Sara, so glad that Laurel has told him right away. Swore to not keeping secret from each other - Glad that Laurel told her father and not keeping it a secret but feel like Laurel is delusion where she thinks a few days will fix everything then even the scenes with her father - still not liking this at all, cause it yet again was like nothing other than a delusion Laurel - hoping next episode with Sara out and Oliver finding out, that we get more of WTF that Laurel was thinking

- Quentin and Oliver scene, oh Quentin willing to work with Oliver and can't wait to see their scenes together

- That's the same drugs that Thea got to bait the bad cops with associated to it being the drug that was previewed during flashbacks with Oliver, weird

- HAHA "What I don't get a code name like the rest of you"

- Yea that's what I'm talking about related to Oliver/Laurel but her Canary Cry was totally not that loud at all plus wtf they were able to turn her Canary Cry off like that

- Ahh Lance putting the task force back together last year - really this cop thinking they are not criminals

- Quentin and Damien, oh Laurel is the reason why Quentin is working with Damien. That makes sense - Damien has a daughter, going to go back to thinking Felicity's father is Damien

- HMMMMMMMM no comment - Oliver Leader

- OMG Oliver finding out that Quentin is talking to Damien - hope that Quentin and Oliver can come to understandings, that Oliver is able to assist Quentin against Damien considering that Damien is holding things against Quentin for threatening Laurel

- Oh Oliver's comment when Quentin first came into his apartment, the look on his face but poor Quentin reaction to Oliver saying it really really hope these two became partners and so glad these two are having this discussion do absolutely love these two. Oh Poor Quentin he was too caught up with Damien by the time he found out. Oh man Oliver admitting what he did associated to why he's running for Mayor. So broken

- Oh Quentin looking like he's going to shot Sara after what Damien told him, he won't be able too Oh Laurel stopping her - OMG Paul is killing me here, absolutely has killed me. So happy that Quentin and Laurel seem alright with each other

- At least that Canary Cry seemed more like its meant to be and not weak as hell like it was during that other scene. Oh awesome watching Thea and Laurel fighting together - Oh that police officer getting Oliver and Quentin's speech, totally to Oliver about all being doing wrong associated to what he's done associated to Damien. PLEASE PLEASE let this be partnership time for Oliver and Quentin

- YES Oliver and Quentin willing to work together to put Damien Dark down, to save Star City

- Adorable seeing Thea putting so much into helping Oliver with saving the City - excited to see what's up, not sure what I think though of Oliver going for Mayor - though his speech was pretty impressive

- Sara's out, snap on the preview too
Old 10-29-2015, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Primal, I understand your disappointments of this show. They have shooed away many Laurel fans I'm sure. It is obvious that Olicity is most favored among the writers. It does feel quite unbalanced, has been almost from the beginning, and I also don't have the willpower to quit the show.

I agree on Arrow/Oliver and Quentin scenes being the most interesting/strongest of this episode.
Old 10-29-2015, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I've actually been happy with how Olicity has been handed yes as a Laurel/Katie fan still absolutely love Olicity, how they are quietly tbh in the background in love with small scenes. They aren't over powering and in our face, I actually was semi annoyed with Olicity at the end of S3 especially in the finale and just before it after their sexy time
Old 10-30-2015, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I say Olicity but actually meant Oliver and Felicity as individual characters. Their relationship hasn't been in our face, which is nice, but Felicity is the most favored character and it's quite obvious. Hence the unbalance feeling we're referring to. Oliver's importance can be excused since the show is about him, but among the ladies of Arrow it shouldn't be so bias toward one character over the others. It feels like Thea's storyline has been pushed under the rug and made not as "important" now. Are we going to talk about her killer instincts again? Has Oliver forgotten? ...Letting her out in the field again so soon. One episode later and all has been forgotten it seems. A spa day is no fix for the effects of the Pit. Ha! Some shows does fast pace well, but Arrow isn't one of them... Focusing on character development is not their strongest attribute.
Old 10-31-2015, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Felicity does feel like a major favored among the producers/writers Oliver getting all the attention does make sense cause like you said its his show, based on him

They better not forget about Thea was getting quite interested in her storyline and really like her as a character
Old 11-03-2015, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

haunted
4x05 - episode discussion
HAUNTED

When things take a turn for the worse with Sara (guest star Caity Lotz), Oliver (Stephen Amell) calls in a favor from an old friend who deals in the mystical, John Constantine (guest star Matt Ryan).

John Badham directed the episode written by Brian Ford Sullivan & Oscar Balderrama.
Basic Rules:
  • Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
  • No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
  • Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.
  • Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.
  • Most importantly, HAVE FUN!