Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2015, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I also loved that he is so open and that he said it in front of everybody
Old 06-10-2015, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

^I loved that too! That was the best. He just wants the whole world to know how much he loves her. So awesome!

Teen Choice Awards Voting for the TCA's has started. Go vote and help SA, EBR, and Arrow win!

Don't know if this has been posted yet or not. But vote for EBR and SA for this Best Ever TV awards or E! Online. They are up for drama actor and actress. And right now they are doing great! Their only competition at this point are Jamie and Claire from Outlander. EBR and SA are close behind Sam (Jamie) and Catriona (Claire). You can vote as many times as you want on this so spread the Arrow love and help them win. Best. Ever. TV. Awards 2015 Officially Begin: Vote for the Best Actor and Actress in a Drama Now! | E! Online
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 06-10-2015 at 02:14 PM
Old 06-10-2015, 02:48 PM
Ultimate Fan

Don't forget vote as of now where losing Best. Ever. TV. Awards 2015 Officially Begin: Vote for the Best Actor and Actress in a Drama Now! | E! Online
Old 06-10-2015, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Please be careful to post these links only once both of you posted the same link
Old 06-11-2015, 02:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Add Me.
Old 06-11-2015, 04:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

Sry I didnt c his/her post the link. Do u want me to delete mine? Please vote we r losing.
Old 06-11-2015, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Oliver doesn't care who knows he loves her now.
Old 06-11-2015, 07:40 AM
Master Fan

These Broken Stars, I added you to the list.

I love how open he is about his feelings for her. The fact that he talked about her with Maseo and Tatsu while he was recuperating was great. It also answered the question of how Ra's knew that Oliver was in love with a woman he thought he couldn't have. I'm really looking forward to seeing their relationship unfold in season 4.

Magnus and Alec
Old 06-11-2015, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japril (View Post)
Sry I didnt c his/her post the link. Do u want me to delete mine? Please vote we r losing.
No need to delete it just careful in the future took above to see if it had already been posted it not
Old 06-12-2015, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i cant vote in tcas bc im not american

Quote:
Talking about the possibility of Felicity being pregnant

What do u guys think of an olicity baby? i personally want one for them even though em doesnt but i would just love to see daddy oliver on the show like we have daddy stephen and i dont understand how they did safesex in nanda even though she says she was smart about sex how can u be when ur around a man like oliver hahaha
Old 06-12-2015, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I think in another season or two Olicity having a baby will come up.
Old 06-12-2015, 07:33 AM
Master Fan

I don't want them to do the baby storyline until the last season.There's other stuff in their relationship that should be explored before they even think about having a kid.

Magnus and Alec
Old 06-12-2015, 11:44 AM
Ultimate Fan

Lets try and win Best. Ever. TV. Awards 2015: Vote for the Best Couple Now! | E! Online
Old 06-12-2015, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

100% don't want a baby storyline and think last season would be perfect but give it for sure 1 or 2 seasons before even thinking about it WAY too soon for a baby considering we just got them canon and also don't want engagement or anything of the sorts until end of S4 or even better until S5
Old 06-12-2015, 09:09 PM
Elite Fan

I totally think an engagement is coming by the end of season 4. They will have been together awhile and most likely living together the whole season and the theme is family, it's the perfect season for Oliver to ask Felicity to officially join his family. And I'm cool with an engagement this season. I think that would be awesome. They can have a long-ish engagement if need be, but I see no reason they can't get engaged this season. He kind of proposed to her in 3x23 just without marriage being brought up. But he did ask her to start a life with him, which is essentially what you are asking when you propose marriage. When he was watching her with newborn Sara, his face was basically yep I'm going to marry that girl someday and have babies with her. They've been on every conceivable date already. And that whole Raylicity storyline was basically just to show us that Oliver and Felicity are it for each other. I feel like they are halfway to an engagement already, lol. And I want it so bad, I'm not going to lie. I can't wait to see Oliver propose to Felicity. It is going to be epic! But bottom line I just always want progression not regression in their relationship.

But yeah no babies until later in the series. A conversation about where they stand on having kids would be nice though. This whole Connor mess could bring that convo about and it could be really sweet to see them discussing kids.

And guys we need to get voting in that E! poll. Vote Olicity for best couple because well they are the best couple. It's a tight race with Outlander right now, but we can do this! Vote lots of times every day. It's open until June 25. It's always good to be able to show the showrunners that Olicity is winning all kinds of polls and what not. So spread the Olicity love!

Also here's a review of season 3 by an Olicity shipper that I really like. So good. Arrow Season 3 Wrap-Up: How It Succeeded, How It Didn’t, and How Season 4 Can Be Better by Marilyn Porter
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/