Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2015, 11:11 PM
Elite Fan

"I don't know how, but we have to go on living. That's what Oliver.. (Ollie/all he) would want for you.. to move on."

Ollie probably fits a little better, but they both still work IMO.

Also it must be said again.. we really need more Thea/Felicity scenes, I love them in this episode.
Old 09-10-2015, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I need scenes between t hese two! We at least have an ensemble one based on the promo

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 09-10-2015, 11:59 PM
Elite Fan

Also (I assume it can be mentioned because it's implied in the promo) Felicity will probably be living with Oliver and Thea at the loft. So there should be some more one on one scenes there.
Old 09-11-2015, 12:22 AM
Elite Fan

I want Oliver and Felicity to have their own place eventually, but I'm so excited they will live with Thea at first because I so want Felicity and Thea to bond. Willa and Emily are so fun together and they are two most important people in Oliver's lives, they should be interacting a lot. I really want them to become best friends and sisters! Pleas let there be a lot of Thea/Felicity scenes this season!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 09-11-2015, 01:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

yeah it's fine because it's an easy opportunity for them to bond. As long as they add a bedroom set I'm fine
Old 09-11-2015, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMG Girl time

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 09-17-2015, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

can my username by changed thanks used to be acoustichearts

I feel so high school
every time I look at you
{}
Old 09-21-2015, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

“They’re the two people he loves the most and the two people he goes to for everything, that he would do anything for. They have so much in common in that sense.“ - Willa Holland about Thea and Felicity

^Willa said this back in like March so it's a little old, but I love it so much! I'm just so excited for more Thea and Felicity interaction! They are going to get close like sisters, I just know it.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 09-21-2015, 10:14 PM
Elite Fan

I hope so.

I wish we had a BTS picture of Emily & Willa to give some indication that they had some scene together or something.
Old 09-21-2015, 10:36 PM
Elite Fan

That would be definitely be nice. But just because we don't get set pics doesn't mean they haven't had scenes. I think chances are they've had scenes. Especially given what the living situation is likely to be.
Old 09-21-2015, 10:42 PM
Elite Fan

I know, but if we had proof then I could get excited that we had a scene. But otherwise it's like.. they should have scenes, but I'm not sure that they are.
Old 09-21-2015, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

well the good side is that every scene will be a surprise
Old 09-22-2015, 12:29 AM
Elite Fan

It would be great to have proof of a scene to be excited about, that is true. But I'm pretty confident they are having scenes. They just have to be. They are the two most important people in Oliver's lives and they are teammates and possibly roommates, they should have a close relationship. I can't wait to see them get closer! And being surprised can be fun too.

I hope Thea meets Mama Smoak at some point. They are going to be in laws one day after all. So they definitely need to meet. I'm hoping there is like an Olicity, Mama Smoak, Thea scene or something in the upcoming Mama Smoak episode.
Old 09-22-2015, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

I do like to be surprised I'd like to have some Willa/Emily bts pics tho
Old 09-22-2015, 02:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxalys (View Post)
well the good side is that every scene will be a surprise
Maybe. Or they could spoil one and then give us more than we expected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
It would be great to have proof of a scene to be excited about, that is true. But I'm pretty confident they are having scenes. They just have to be. They are the two most important people in Oliver's lives and they are teammates and possibly roommates, they should have a close relationship. I can't wait to see them get closer! And being surprised can be fun too.
I'm not quite as confident as you that they'll have scenes. I mean scenes with everybody in the lair.. sure. But like one on one scenes..? It did take them like three seasons to give us those before, and then they all came in one episode. So I just hope that they do deliver them..

Quote:
I hope Thea meets Mama Smoak at some point. They are going to be in laws one day after all. So they definitely need to meet. I'm hoping there is like an Olicity, Mama Smoak, Thea scene or something in the upcoming Mama Smoak episode.
I imagine that Donna stays with Felicity? I can't remember if last time she did. But you'd think that she would stay with Felicity/Oliver/Thea (assuming that that's the living arrangements) so that could be interesting.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread