Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2016, 09:37 PM
Elite Fan

Oliver And Felicity Vs. Rick And Michonne: Vote For Fav Kiss At 2016 Fan Favorite TV Awards : ENTERTAINMENT : Design & Trend

^Vote for Olicity! Think this may be like a once a day thing but I'm not sure. Haven't tested it yet. Doesn't seem to be set up to be a unlimited voting thing though.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 07-10-2016, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

Thanks, it looks like it's one vote a day
Old 07-10-2016, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

If anyone has Facebook please vote https://www.facebook.com/ComicBookGl...type=3&theater
Old 07-10-2016, 11:37 PM
Elite Fan

Well that's just a hateful poll. Does nothing but encourage hate. Also I don't know who runs that page but they seem to think their rude little poll actually represents the entire Arrow fandom and Felicity haters are the majority. Delusional much? That's why she's on every positive and favorite list there is out there, constantly wins or ranks high in polls, her Funkos and action figures are super popular and even sell out, she gets incredible review after incredible review and is probably the most asked about character on the show. Plus fans bought a huge amount of Emily's charity shorts. Also the showrunners and various cast members gush about her and Emily constantly and how Arrow wasn't Arrow until her and they can't make Arrow without her. Oh and let's not forget Emily knew she wasn't in the grave from the start. Yeah Felicity fans are the minority and Felicity isn't important and is killing the show, lol. Haters are not smart. And it's a comic book page, of course there are more haters there than Felicity fans. That poll doesn't even remotely represent the fandom.

Beware if you make comments, I've noticed the person who runs that page basically calls every Olicity fan crazy and is just generally not very nice. And there are lots of negative comments so I wouldn't be surprised if haters react negatively to positive posts.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 07-11-2016, 05:17 AM
Master Fan

Oh, I know it's a hate poll I just vote and leave.
Old 07-11-2016, 10:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

It's that time again mtv
Old 07-11-2016, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

No problem

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 07-11-2016, 11:34 AM
Elite Fan

Ship Of The Year | Vote for 2016 MTV Fandom Awards

^We are up for Ship of the Year again! Let's do this thing! This one is pretty easy because it's just reblogging as much as you can and it's fun because people attach gifs, arts and fan fics to the reblogs. So we get to look at all kinds of Olicity pretties! The ArrowWritersRoom has already tweeted about it! This is a good way to get some positivity back into the fandom, which we really need. We can do this! And how awesome would it be to win twice!
Old 07-12-2016, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

oh cool SOTY again...

Old 07-12-2016, 04:54 AM
Master Fan

Lol. Let's do this for Olicity and our fandom!

Also: ‏@OlicityMA

+34k Don't forget to like the post too guys...#Olicity #ShipOfTheYear

Last edited by Arrow fan; 07-12-2016 at 07:59 AM
Old 07-12-2016, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

Dp
Old 07-12-2016, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

I thought you couldn't win it twice?
Or am I mixing up with another poll?
Old 07-12-2016, 10:14 AM
Master Fan

I guess MTV must really love Olicity
Old 07-12-2016, 12:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

Please tell me people aren't spamming/using bots to make us look bad after everything is said and done MTV will check for those
Old 07-12-2016, 10:27 PM
Elite Fan

Doesn't matter if they are using bots, MTV cares about cheating and they will eliminate any bot cheating. They did it last year too. So we don't have to worry about that. Just ignore the haters and keep reblogging! Defending our title and winning again is going to feel so good!

^Orlando Jones knows! I love him! He's such an unapologetic fan boy! Stephen has tweeted and posted on Facebook about it too! So keep reblogging! We are doing awesome! But don't ever get comfortable or cocky, just keep reblogging! We got this!

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 07-12-2016 at 11:20 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread