Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2017, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course he named them after Die Hard peeps, that's how he rolls

Awesome Nerds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'm starting to think that he's going to name his children after Die Hard characters too. Santiago will not be pleased about that.

I loved that Holt shamed Santiago and Diaz for trying to get the fastest time at the bomb diffusing class...so that they could drop their competition and he could destroy them both. "Now who's da bomb?" Too bad their instructor failed the three of them for not taking the course seriously enough. Hitchcock and Scully passing was definitely a low moment for them all. I loved seeing Holt, Santiago and Diaz's competitive natures at play here, even after their failure as bomb diffusers. So much for not allowing their competitiveness to interfere with the sanctity of their job.

I loved the Gina/Boyle/Pimento scene where she told Pimento that he was going to get out of Boyle's place and pay Boyle rent for the night he spent there. She even got him to thank them. Gina thought that she went all alpha-ed Pimento, but it turned out that Boyle had actually beta-ed her into protecting him. Well played, Boyle. Well played. =p
Old 04-12-2017, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was thinking just the same Middle names then?

Holt plays it cool but he's just like them

That's my favorite Gina of the Ginas
Awesome Nerds is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread