Old 04-06-2015, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Tftnt
Old 04-06-2015, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
I approve
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaSolTierra (View Post)
I definitely agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cielosummers (View Post)
Hi I don't know if I have to be added to make a comment but here goes.
Firstly I believe that Eddie and Iris must break up this season; there has been so liitle investment in his character and relationship with Iris that I can never root for them. There is no cliffhanger in continuing that relationship. I am trying to figure out what the writers are doing by making Eddie the 'emotionally stable' one; the apparent voice of reason, the only man who wants to tell Iris the truth.Why are they making Eddie into a saint? It's not like the audience cares about him that much.
Both AK and CP have repeated that Iris loves Eddie right now, does this mean that we should not expect a breakup? Or is it a diversion to create a twist in the final episodes.Its like they are selling Eddie /Iris in the media but not onscreen.
I also have a problem with the secret; Iris has been kept in the dark all season so that she can be pissed in the final episodes? IMO this secret can do several things.:
-further delay a relationship with Barry
- Eddie can use it to his advantage by telling Iris he was the one who wanted to come clean while the other men wanted to keep her in the dark...thereby strengthening their relationship.
- add layers to WestAllen by showing Barry and Iris' love can overcome anything.
But fact is Barry has most to lose from the lie.
Hey, welcome to the WA thread . You don't necessarily need to be added to the list to comment and discuss, but feel fre to ask to be added .

ITA with your comment, especially when it comes to Eddie and Iris. I'm okay with their relationship, but there's nothing much going on with them and we've barely seen it start and develop. It doesn't do much for neither of them. I think Iris does love him, but she will never love him as she loves Barry.

I hope that Eddie doesn't use the secrets to his advantage, it doesn't seem like he would do that.
Old 04-06-2015, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Iris may love Eddie..but not as much as Barry, I agree
plus it may not be romantic love anymore
Old 04-06-2015, 09:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
Future? I thought we were just gonna see them in different timelines, like the tsunami one and the "prime".

Since Candice said, "It's kind of a love story that travels through time" imo she was talking about the alt timelines. In the "prime" she and Barry were probably hs sweethearts and married by 25.[/sp]
Yes, I think
Spoiler:
Old 04-06-2015, 10:09 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade4813 (View Post)
Yes, I think
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 04-06-2015, 10:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
TFTNT

Spoiler:
oh okay. I interpreted differently, but this makes the most sense.

I have no idea what they're doing with Eddie and Iris, I go back and forth on whether or not there will even be a break up this season. Idk
Old 04-06-2015, 10:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
Sorry if I'm being too forward but they really need to suck face again soon.
THIS. I wouldn't mind if they had a scene of them sucking face in every episode from now until the finale

Spoiler:

And Tftnt
Old 04-06-2015, 11:27 AM
Supreme Fan

I don't hate Eddie/Iris but I wish they broke up before S2. Iris may love Eddie but she loves Barry too and if I remember correctly Candice said

Spoiler:

I watched the panel of the WonderCon and the moderator said Iris was crushing on the Flash but not on Barry. It looked like he didn't even watch 1x15, that episode made it clear that Iris has feelings for Barry
Old 04-06-2015, 11:55 AM
Extreme Fan

There are still some ppl who think Iris doesn't love Barry even after her confession and kiss.
Old 04-06-2015, 12:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyO (View Post)
There are still some ppl who think Iris doesn't love Barry even after her confession and kiss.
There will be some who will say Iris doesn't really love Barry, even after their wedding, when she's giving birth to their children.

I wouldn't worry about them.

On the one hand, I wish the season finale could get here so we knew what was going to happen. On the other hand, I know that once it airs, we'll have a loooong wait ahead of us before we start getting S2 spoilers/episodes.
Old 04-06-2015, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread!

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 04-06-2015, 01:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh I don't hate Eddie & Iris, I just don't see the point in having them still be together by the end of the season when we know Iris is in love with Barry. I understand there's a lot we haven't seen yet so maybe it's justified. I'd just rather her be single going in to season 2 & for her & Barry to slowly (mid-season) find their way back to each other after she finds she can trust him again.
Old 04-06-2015, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I watched the panel of the WonderCon and the moderator said Iris was crushing on the Flash but not on Barry. It looked like he didn't even watch 1x15, that episode made it clear that Iris has feelings for Barry
Lazy research
Old 04-06-2015, 03:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyO (View Post)
I read that as people who think Iris isn't appreciating Barry enough because she's not currently dumping her year long bf and jumping on Barry.
Old 04-06-2015, 03:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade4813 (View Post)
There will be some who will say Iris doesn't really love Barry, even after their wedding, when she's giving birth to their children.

I wouldn't worry about them.

On the one hand, I wish the season finale could get here so we knew what was going to happen. On the other hand, I know that once it airs, we'll have a loooong wait ahead of us before we start getting S2 spoilers/episodes.
Oh I know they will This is why i prefer binge watching shows, the hiatus are torture.

ParsD yup, and if she did break up and jumped to Barry they would still find a way to make her out to be the bad guy. oh well.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top