Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2015, 09:39 PM
New Fan

Woo! i've missed this thread! But yeah, I can't wait for the next episode. Seems like a lot will be happening. I personally always thought Caitlin would be on Dr Wells side when all of this comes out, i'm curious to see who will be on who's side. But I can see Cisco being on his side too after episode 11.
Old 03-06-2015, 11:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchnut (View Post)
Woo! i've missed this thread! But yeah, I can't wait for the next episode. Seems like a lot will be happening. I personally always thought Caitlin would be on Dr Wells side when all of this comes out, i'm curious to see who will be on who's side. But I can see Cisco being on his side too after episode 11.
Poor Cisco. It's not easy having to assume the worst in a person. It seems out of Barry, Cisco, and Caitlin, Cisco will be the one who has to fathom what Wells is capable of. Oof! It's hard to maintain relations with someone when you accuse them of something serious. It'll all work out though I'm sure! I love scenes among team flash so I am really looking forward to this story line unfolding!

Last edited by MauderMaven; 03-06-2015 at 11:20 PM
Old 03-07-2015, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchnut (View Post)
I don't see her standing by Wells.
Old 03-07-2015, 11:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauderMaven (View Post)
Do you guys think they will release another trailer next week?
I wonder how Barry and Caitlin will react to what they learn about Wells!
Caitlin won't be pleased for sure, you could see her shocked face in the trailer.
Old 03-07-2015, 11:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

I wonder if they find out the truth this episode but it gets erased.
Old 03-07-2015, 03:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy2311 (View Post)
Caitlin won't be pleased for sure, you could see her shocked face in the trailer.
I know it's going to be so good to see team flash freak out over Wells
Is it bad that I know I'm going to enjoy it?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade4813 (View Post)
I wonder if they find out the truth this episode but it gets erased.
I feel like there's a lot going on in 15 with Barry/Linda Eddie/Iris double date and the meta-human. I wonder if the trailer was for the next few episodes and not just for the next one.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

I feel like there's a lot going on in 15 with Barry/Linda Eddie/Iris double date and the meta-human. I wonder if the trailer was for the next few episodes and not just for the next one.
That's true. They've been doing that a lot, lately. And I guess we don't know what's up with Wells between now and 20/21. I guess I'm just thinking, if they realize Wells is shady, they'd likely cut him out of their lives (and rightly so). So who would he do interact with and what will he do in the next several episodes? (Other than Grodd.) I guess that's why I have thought he would not be found out until closer to the end of the season.

But it does seem like they've done trailers for 2 episodes lately, so what do I know?
Old 03-07-2015, 10:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

Ha ham you will surely enjoy, but think about team Flash, especially Caitlin, since she loves living in the comfort zone, that will be a great breakthrough for her. I wonder what she will do then?
Old 03-08-2015, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Yay for another double date I am NOT looking forward to. Honestly the only double date I need in this universe is Snowbarry/Olicity.
Old 03-08-2015, 10:32 AM
Master Fan

Hey, everyone! My name's Maria. Caitlin and Barry are my OTP from the show, could I be added to the list?

maria| tumblr
Old 03-08-2015, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemistry (View Post)
Hey, everyone! My name's Maria. Caitlin and Barry are my OTP from the show, could I be added to the list?
Sure!
Old 03-08-2015, 12:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Happy Women's Day to every women around here on behalf of Dr. Caitlin Snow.

Old 03-08-2015, 05:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemistry (View Post)
Hi Maria! Welcome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by roy2311 (View Post)
Ha ham you will surely enjoy, but think about team Flash, especially Caitlin, since she loves living in the comfort zone, that will be a great breakthrough for her. I wonder what she will do then?
I honestly just want more Caitlin in whatever way I can get her so if her freaking out over Wells means she gets screen time, then I hope this story line goes on for a while!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
Yay for another double date I am NOT looking forward to. Honestly the only double date I need in this universe is Snowbarry/Olicity.
Amen! I really, really don't need to see Eddie jealous again. We're just getting to know Linda, why is she being used as bait? All these characters are over 25-years-old, I'd like to see them act like it. Honestly, I'm afraid Caitlin will be used as bait at some point soon, too. I hope that doesn't happen.
Old 03-08-2015, 10:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

I honestly just want more Caitlin in whatever way I can get her so if her freaking out over Wells means she gets screen time, then I hope this story line goes on for a while!
LOL, Caitlin will get more screen time. See, what happened in Arrow? Oliver/Laurel were supposed to be the main couple on the show, as they're Green Arrow and Black Canary in the comics, and then Felicity Smoak came out of nowhere and "Olicity" began. And now we have the same thing happening on The Flash, where Barry and Iris are supposed to be the canonical couple from the comics (although *SPOILER* Iris dies), and out of nowhere comes Barry and Caitlin, a.k.a. "Snowbarry." (This is intended as a joke, no offense to the BarryAllen fans)

After all, they comfort and cheer up each other ALL the time!

Old 03-09-2015, 12:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

I wish I could be as confident in their fate as you are! I think it's different this time, and while I love snowbarry, I think fan pandering plays too big a role on Arrow and I don't want that on The Flash. Snowbarry has been organic and wonderful--contrary to what I've seen written elsewhere, it is not fan pandering.

Grant and Danielle have a lot of chemistry and it seems anyone in the media who shows support for snowbarry gets bombarded with hate. These CW shows, I tell ya! Regardless, I'm here and I support 'em for all I'm worth. It would be such a loss if snowbarry is never explored. Especially since they have the most developed relationship and the chemistry is off the charts. I hope we get something. PaleyFest is on Friday and I've been tweeting a ton of questions about snowbarry and the flash to one of the moderators, Aisha Tyler. Her twitter handle is @aishatyler if you are interested!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top