Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2014, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Power Outage [1.07] - Episode Discussion [November 25th, 2014]

[1.07] POWER OUTAGE
ϟ EPISODE DISCUSSION ϟ

ϟ THE FLASH GETS A VISIT FROM DC CHARACTERS FAROOQ AND THE CLOCK KING ϟ
The Flash (Barry Allen) goes up against Farooq aka Blackout (guest star Michael Reventar), a metahuman who can harness electricity. During their battle, Farooq zaps The Flash and siphons all his electricity, leaving The Flash without his speed. Dr. Wells (Tom Cavanagh), Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) and Cisco (Carlos Valdes) work to reverse the effects on Barry, but their efforts are disrupted when Farooq comes banging on S.T.A.R. Labs doors in search of Wells, who he blames for his accident. Without Barry’s powers to protect them, the group must figure out a way to save themselves from the metahuman. Meanwhile, Tockman (guest star Robert Knepper) manages a coup inside the Central City police department and takes several people hostage, including Joe (Jesse L. Martin) and Iris (Candice Patton). While Iris is sure The Flash will save them, Eddie (Rick Cosnett) has a trick up his sleeve.
Larry Shaw directed the episode written by Alison Schapker & Grainne Godfree (#107).
ϟ PROMO ϟ

ϟ REMINDERS ϟ
- Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It’s perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully.

- No character/actor bashing. You can express your opinions on a certain character or performance, but please keep in mind that these are real people who are trying to do the best with what they are given, so please keep things civil.

- Links to illegal links to downloads or live streams are not allowed here. You can discuss and share these links only through PM's.

- With the exception of promos and episode stills, everything else is considered a spoiler before the episode airs.

- HAVE FUN watching and discussing the episode!

Old 11-25-2014, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting Flave
Will have to watch it after work
Old 11-25-2014, 07:32 PM
Total Fan

* "Go die so I can save my own @$$," seems to be a running theme with Dr. Wells. First he manipulates Plastique, and now Girder. Barry's catching on to Harrison's shady ways at least.

* Anyone else expecting Blackout to wake up when Wells opened the prison where his body was? And speaking of which -- are they just going to keep him there? Is the Pipeline a mix of Morgue and prison now? 'cuz... ewww.

* Iris... you're awesome.

* Eddie high on pain meds - LOL. They're making him so darn likeable, I have a feeling that may come back to haunt us.

* "You're worth being on time for." Awwww...
Old 11-25-2014, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingster (View Post)
Thanks for starting Flave
Will have to watch it after work
You're welcome !

I'm getting ready to watch it .
Old 11-25-2014, 07:55 PM
Total Fan

I think Felicity and Iris need to start an "I fought the Clock King and won" club
Old 11-25-2014, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I enjoyed this episode, not as much as the previous ones but I enjoyed them.

Alright did Cisco interrupt a possible Barry/Caitlin kiss? ... I like their friendship, I don't want to see any of that though. lol

Clock King, loved seeing him tonight.

Barry really loving his speed and feeling sadness over it not being here was great, it was nice for the viewers could understand how much he really loves it.
My favorite scene was the one in the beginning between Barry and the Mugger. That scene was just awesome... of everybody he could've tried to rob, he robbed the one who could escape the easiest.

Dr. Wells... interesting character right.

Not much to type, I liked it and can't wait for next week... the preview looked awesome.
Old 11-25-2014, 10:41 PM
Absolute Fan

This episode had a little bit different tone to it than last week but I still really enjoyed it. Loved the Clock King and his snark, Barry and how much he's enjoying being The Flash, Iris/Eddie/Joe working together...Iris West, to the rescue, once again and Barry/Iris/Flash at the end...

Re: Dr. Wells...I give up trying to predict anything with him. That last scene had me like, lol I'm so intrigued by him though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Alright did Cisco interrupt a possible Barry/Caitlin kiss? ... I like their friendship, I don't want to see any of that though. lol
Lol. Someone else mentioned that maybe Caitlin was going in for a kiss but I think it's more likely that she was going to comfort him with a hug, maybe? Either way, that scene did leave me wondering if she's perhaps developing some feelings for Barry. I'm not getting anything from Barry's end though.
Old 11-25-2014, 11:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, Barry's still caught in Iris at the moment and I like it that way.
Old 11-26-2014, 01:21 AM
Supreme Fan

Eddie is adorable. I am really warming up to him. Get him high on pills more often lol

I didn't want tony to die. There was potential Stop killing all the villains!!!

I don't know what Caitlin was going in for but I was here for it. Danielle and Grant had so much chemistry this episode.

I got into Arrow late, and my friends told me not to bother with most of the old episodes so I have no idea who the clock king was but he was great.

I love Wells but also hate him at the same time. Most of the hate is about the fact I can't figure him out!!!!!
Old 11-26-2014, 03:56 AM
Master Fan

ill watch it later today
Old 11-26-2014, 04:21 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)

I got into Arrow late, and my friends told me not to bother with most of the old episodes so I have no idea who the clock king was but he was great.
The Clock King was in an episode of Arrow in season 2 (ep 14). He became Felicity's nemesis when he hacked into the Team Arrow computer system and destroyed everything (she took it personally, of course). It was a fairly good episode and worth a watch if you want a brief intro to him.
Old 11-26-2014, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Barry/Caitlin...I don't see anything between them yet...but I definitely think they are heading in that direction..at least on her end

Iris was great...she's a hero herself

That's three times Barry has been a bit reckless with his powers in front of Eddie (though this time was also on Joe) ..he was high but does that mean he forgot everything? Likely but who knows
Old 11-26-2014, 09:59 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingster (View Post)
That's three times Barry has been a bit reckless with his powers in front of Eddie (though this time was also on Joe) ..he was high but does that mean he forgot everything? Likely but who knows
I definitely blame Joe for making Barry use his powers in front of Eddie this time I guess if Eddie asks about it, they can just keep repeating "You were high, dude. You didn't see anything..."

Eddie was kind of adorkable giggling like a school boy though
Old 11-26-2014, 11:27 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
The Clock King was in an episode of Arrow in season 2 (ep 14). He became Felicity's nemesis when he hacked into the Team Arrow computer system and destroyed everything (she took it personally, of course). It was a fairly good episode and worth a watch if you want a brief intro to him.
Thanks, I'll check it out on Netflix. I remember the actor from Prison Break.
Old 11-26-2014, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
Thanks, I'll check it out on Netflix. I remember the actor from Prison Break.

Yup, I think it's awesome that Flash will have three main Prison Break characters. lol I'd love for all three, Wenworth, Dominic and Robert Knepper to be in the same episode.

Also I'm always for starting the series out from the start.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top