Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2015, 04:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajinz (View Post)
Oh god, that kiss was amazing even though was a fake barry. I needo to watch the ep and then i'll comment but i saw many cute SB scenes!
It's great to see more SnowBarry fans!

https://www.youtube.com/user/josephineroy2000
Old 04-22-2015, 04:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Caitlin thought he was going to kiss her again LOL. #Snowbarry

Old 04-22-2015, 06:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipLecsap (View Post)
I loved the way, that fake barry, checking out caitlin's ass.
Grant clearly enjoyed the view

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajinz (View Post)
Oh god, that kiss was amazing even though was a fake barry. I needo to watch the ep and then i'll comment but i saw many cute SB scenes!
Right?! It was such a funny scene, too. Love that the writers chose to have fake!Barry say, "Something I should've done a long time ago," when Caitlin asks him what he's doing.

Can we add MTV and Yahoo news to our shippers list, and even comicbook.com?

An excerpt from Dani's interview with ComicBook.com the other day:

A bit of Yahoo news' review on last night's episode:
"The Kiss
When the Barry/Linda Park relationship ended, a lot of us were simultaneously saddened (ugh, he’s still in love with Iris) and elated (yay, maybe there’s still hope for him and Caitlin). Caitlin’s reaction to being kissed by Not Barry suggests there’s still hope for her and Real Barry.

There are many reasons why you should ship Barry and Caitlin, not the least of which is their couple name is Snowbarry.
"
Old 04-22-2015, 08:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauderMaven (View Post)
When the Barry/Linda Park relationship ended, a lot of us were simultaneously saddened (ugh, he’s still in love with Iris) and elated (yay, maybe there’s still hope for him and Caitlin). Caitlin’s reaction to being kissed by Not Barry suggests there’s still hope for her and Real Barry.

There are many reasons why you should ship Barry and Caitlin, not the least of which is their couple name is Snowbarry.
"

SnowBarry will someday come, we are all for a slow burn - like them.

Old 04-22-2015, 08:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy2311 (View Post)
SnowBarry will someday come, we are all for a slow burn - like them.
Definitely!!!

this gifset, tho

in which the flash villains ship snowbarry
Old 04-22-2015, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Just a thought, but The X-Files did a similar scene between David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in the episode 'Small Potatoes' when a shape-shifter named Eddie Van Blundht impersonated Mulder and made a pass at Scully.... which she didn't fight off at all. And we all know where that ended up going.

Old 04-22-2015, 09:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Definitely!!!

this gifset, tho

in which the flash villains ship snowbarry
Yes, we have more than 45 Reasons to Ship Barry & Caitlin (Snowbarry)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpw7vQEWX2w

This will continue...

Old 04-22-2015, 09:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

I haven't seen the X-files but I think I like the comparison
Old 04-22-2015, 09:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Just a thought, but The X-Files did a similar scene between David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in the episode 'Small Potatoes' when a shape-shifter named Eddie Van Blundht impersonated Mulder and made a pass at Scully.... which she didn't fight off at all. And we all know where that ended up going.

I love your compare and contrast theory, it's like

Old 04-22-2015, 12:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

What were your favorite scenes guys?! I'm dying to know!
Old 04-22-2015, 12:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Definitely, when Barry tried to talk to Caitlin at STAR Labs when she was upset.

When Barry took Caitlin from Wells' door and tried to convince her.

When shapeshifter looked at Caitlin's ass, tried to block Caitlin and the hot kiss, not to mention.

When Caitlin slapped Barry and Barry's reaction to it, LOL.

When Barry touched Caitlin's shoulder and she was more than shocked telling Barry there's no need of a hug.

Caitlin as shapeshifter kicking Barry's ass like a martial art fighter. I really liked the way she kicked him!

When Barry hold Caitlin's hand (and they looked at each other) after they locked out the shapeshifter.

Cisco's reaction after they find the secret room (what the frack?) and Barry, Caitlin and Cisco's reaction to the News on Eobard's news stand - April 24, 2024.

Last edited by roy2311; 04-22-2015 at 12:57 PM
Old 04-22-2015, 01:14 PM
New Fan

Quote:
1. When Caitlin slapped Barry. I laughed so hard during this scene. This two cuties, they can be romantic, sensitive, and comedy couple.
2. When Barry and Eddie awkwardly sit on small couch.
3. When Barry touched Caitlin and she was shock.
4. When Cisco said I love you to Laurel like a die-hard fans.
5. The fight scene. Better than all previous Flash episode.
6. When Joe talked to Lance. Dad to Dad and Cop to Cop.
7. When Barry took Caitlin from Well's house. And she said Barry was playing dirty by pulling his dad card (a pun for death card?)
8. When Barry hold Caitlin's hand.
9. When Iris asked Caitlin "what's wrong with you?" and she replied "Huh? Nothing, I didn't do anything"

Overall, this is a fun episode. I really enjoy it!

Last edited by Nina31; 04-22-2015 at 03:23 PM
Old 04-22-2015, 01:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

I have never squeeeeeeed so much in a flash episode! Caitlin's reactions were everything, from noticing something was off about fake Barry, to the close proximity in the lab when she was spinning the cure, to the KISSSSSSSSS , THE SHOCK! The pulling away, the being pulled back, the submission , the realization, then the shock again, realizing that Iris was coming, the trying to keep cool but unable to help starring at fake Barry, the I KNEW IT! The slap, the violent removal of the duck tape , the subsequent " I know " when Barry tells her the shapeshifter got him, the no touching or hugging policy! It was all awesome!! and all the other stuff with real Barry, including that pause when the shifter changed into Caitlin. Just odd observations, when did the shifter touch Iris? I guess when they carried him to the car? Why did the shifter decide that kissing Caitlin is something he should have done a long time ago? Coz he noticed the immediate chemistry? Coz he thought Caitlin's hot and couldn't resist? Coz he's a creepy? To distract her ?u would think Wells secret lair would have better security? And has Laurel really become that badass? And a BSG reference made me love Cisco even more!
Old 04-22-2015, 03:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbujer0 (View Post)
I have never squeeeeeeed so much in a flash episode! Caitlin's reactions were everything, from noticing something was off about fake Barry, to the close proximity in the lab when she was spinning the cure, to the KISSSSSSSSS , THE SHOCK! The pulling away, the being pulled back, the submission , the realization, then the shock again, realizing that Iris was coming, the trying to keep cool but unable to help starring at fake Barry, the I KNEW IT! The slap, the violent removal of the duck tape , the subsequent " I know " when Barry tells her the shapeshifter got him, the no touching or hugging policy! It was all awesome!! and all the other stuff with real Barry, including that pause when the shifter changed into Caitlin. Just odd observations, when did the shifter touch Iris? I guess when they carried him to the car? Why did the shifter decide that kissing Caitlin is something he should have done a long time ago? Coz he noticed the immediate chemistry? Coz he thought Caitlin's hot and couldn't resist? Coz he's a creepy? To distract her ?u would think Wells secret lair would have better security? And has Laurel really become that badass? And a BSG reference made me love Cisco even more!
Yes, I noticed those observations too. How did the shapeshifter touched Iris? You are right, probably in the car. Yes, now that was what Kreisberg probably teased us with the line about the kiss - he should have done a long time ago! Maybe, it was also because he noticed how Caitlin feels about Barry (when Caitlin reacher Barry's home and rang the Bell, the shapeshifter Barry came and she touched his shoulder) and also he thought Caitlin was hot (checking out her ass) and also to distract her with naughtiness. It also surprised me how Iris easily got into STAR labs without an ID! I also noticed how Barry didn't react when the shapeshifter turned to Iris, but before - when it turned into Caitlin, Barry's reaction was noticeable!

Old 04-22-2015, 04:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yes I loved That Barry was the most upset/consued when the meta took Caitlin's face!

Espacially in this scene

A perfect combination...

It also gave me FlashFrost feels