Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2017, 09:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
So you think they're focusing more on Barry/Caitlin this year like they did in the first season? Yeah, they did seem to deviate in season two as they had Caitlin involved in the Zoom storyline, and then trapping her on Earth 2, which I hated.

Oh, and The OC was actually on Fox, not CW. I know it's easy to get these teen dramas confused. But that's a good analogy with Seth/Summer over Ryan/Marissa, as well as the other couples you mentioned.
Actually, The OC was produced by Warner. Here it was broadcast by The WB, which later became the CW. I don't know about other countries, but in latin america it was aired by warner.

Well, I'm judging by 3x07, that ressurected Snowbarry as it used to be. They almost completely ignored their friendship in season 2, honestly, from what was said around, so, yeah... let's hope they've officially brought it back from the ashes.
"Because I love you, you idiot!"
Old 01-18-2017, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I haven't been in here in a very long time.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 01-18-2017, 08:41 PM
Passionate Fan

I know the feeling welcome back!
Old 01-19-2017, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Thank you!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 01-20-2017, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaMack (View Post)
Actually, The OC was produced by Warner. Here it was broadcast by The WB, which later became the CW. I don't know about other countries, but in latin america it was aired by warner.

Well, I'm judging by 3x07, that ressurected Snowbarry as it used to be. They almost completely ignored their friendship in season 2, honestly, from what was said around, so, yeah... let's hope they've officially brought it back from the ashes.
Well, I just meant that The OC aired on Fox network, not CW(or WB, as it was back then). Gotham is produced by Warner Bros as well, but it also airs on Fox. It just seems like Fox shows have a slightly different dynamic than CW. CW today is more like what Fox was back in the late 80's-early 90's during the 21 Jump Street/Beverly Hills 90210/Melrose Place era. And I honestly hope that SnowBarry is back this season, because even TV critics agree that The Flash is at its best when it focuses on the Barry/Caitlin/Cisco core Team Flash storyline.

And here's some SnowBarry hugs for everyone.

Old 01-22-2017, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Time to start thinking of a title for the next thread !
Old 01-23-2017, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

How about this quote from Caitlin? This is a comparison between what Felicity told Oliver on Arrow, and what Caitlin told Barry on The Flash. The comparisons between the two never cease to amaze me.

Old 01-23-2017, 06:27 PM
Passionate Fan

I like the idea

Ah, the hugs... They're such a powerful duo, I just don't get these writers! They naturally work on screen, this is golden material when you write! It's like Clarke and Bellamy, they weren't even supposed to be friends on the show, but then they just clicked and, while still working on s1, the writers idea changed to teaming them up and changing Bellamy's role from antagonist to hero.

Well, where it aired in the US I really can't tell, as I don't live there, so thanks for the info.
Old 02-02-2017, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaMack (View Post)
I like the idea

Ah, the hugs... They're such a powerful duo, I just don't get these writers! They naturally work on screen, this is golden material when you write! It's like Clarke and Bellamy, they weren't even supposed to be friends on the show, but then they just clicked and, while still working on s1, the writers idea changed to teaming them up and changing Bellamy's role from antagonist to hero.

Well, where it aired in the US I really can't tell, as I don't live there, so thanks for the info.
Thanks! And I agree, the writers catch lightning in a bottle and they just seem to wanna let it slip out. Caitlin is wasted on these "boyfriend of the month" storylines, whether it's the Ronnie thing in season one or the Zoom thing in season two, and now there are fans who are trying to ship her with Julian, as if Caitlin is some object to just get passed around.

Oh, and did you see the last episode when Cisco and HR were talking about his screenplay and who should be the main protagonist, and Caitlin said that "she'd choose Barry"?
Old 02-08-2017, 02:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

It was sweet they worked together to save Iris (and Julian helped) but still, nice moment!

Han er god barn, men han er sΓ₯ lat.

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi
Old 02-28-2017, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Pretty OP.
Old 02-28-2017, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Almost new thread time.

Old 02-28-2017, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Any title suggestions?