Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2014, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Arrow: The Brave and The Bold [3.08] - Part II of the Crossover Discussion [December 3rd, 2014]

[3.08] THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
ϟ EPISODE DISCUSSION

PART TWO OF THE ARROW AND FLASH CROSSOVER EVENT ϟ
Oliver (Stephen Amell), Arsenal (Colton Haynes) and Diggle (David Ramsey) track down the location of a boomerang-wielding killer named Digger Harkness (guest star) but are surprised when they come face to face with an A.R.G.U.S. team. Diggle asks Lyla (guest star) why A.R.G.U.S. is involved but she defers until Harkness attacks the building, killing several agents and targeting Lyla. The Arrow joins the fight and gets help from an old friend – The Flash (guest star Grant Gustin). Harkness manages to get away and Oliver teams up with Barry again to find him before he can get to Lyla. When Harkness plants five bombs in the city that are timed to explode at the same time, both teams must come together to save the city. Jesse Warn directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg, and teleplay by Marc Guggenheim & Grainne Godfree Schwartz (#308)
ϟ PROMO

REMINDERS ϟ
- Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It’s perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully.

- No character/actor bashing. You can express your opinions on a certain character or performance, but please keep in mind that these are real people who are trying to do the best with what they are given, so please keep things civil.

- Links to illegal links to downloads or live streams are not allowed here. You can discuss and share these links only through PM's.

- With the exception of promos and episode stills, everything else is considered a spoiler before the episode airs.

- HAVE FUN watching and discussing the episode!

Old 12-03-2014, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the thread!
I guess it's only fitting to have this thread here as well.

Can't wait for it.
Old 12-03-2014, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bring on the ep! I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready
Emma♥Neal
Old 12-03-2014, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome, Tia .

Enjoy the second part, guys .
Old 12-03-2014, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks I am ready too

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 12-03-2014, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

the Boomerange is actually a Rogue in the DC Flash Universe
Old 12-03-2014, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I enjoyed this episode! I'm mostly going to discuss the Flash related scenes.

Cisco just fit right in, which was awesome. I especially loved the scene between Cisco, Diggle and Roy. It was a great scene and I love how much Cisco love these abilities, how he believes that Flash is a hope for the world. It's all just cool for him.
The dynamic between CIsco and Diggle from both parts of these crossovers has been good, both of them rooting for the opposite side while in the end agreeing with each other.

I also loved that scene at the club with: Felicity, Roy and Cisco. He sure had a thing for Thea real quick, but he knew quickly not to even entertain the idea.

Of course we saw Oliver and Barry at odds again, Barry [as Joe in pt.1] doesn't like Oliver's tactics and I loved both of their point of views, I love Oliver telling Barry that Starling City isn't as good as Central City, he's lost so much and of course Barry explained that his Mother was killed right in front of him. They both handle thing there own ways. but in some way I do believe they are both heroes.

Barry got the hang of being a hero a bit earlier because his life wasn't as tortured as Oliver. Oliver path to become a hero is much darker. In the end, they both want to do good.
Boomerang was an interesting villain and proved to be dangers for his three episodes of fame. lol

In general, awesome that Roy enjoyed working with Cisco, Caitlin and Barry. It sure did make things easier, Flash just speeding every where, helping people get to their locations quickly to stop bombs. It worked! I loved the Arrow Cave working with Star Labs crew and thank goodness weird Dr. Wells was no were to be found during it. lol Luckily he stays in Central City most of the time... oh and of course he didn't stamp his approval for Cisco and Caitlin to join in. lol
Old 12-03-2014, 07:17 PM
Total Fan

* Nice that Oliver has someone he can commiserate about secret identities with now.

* It looks like Team Flash and Team Arrow are sharing upgrades with one another (Felicity's facial recognition program, and now Cisco's redesigned Arrow hood). I expect to see more of this in upcoming episodes of both shows. Cisco is probably going to have fun making toys for Oliver.

* Oliver - did you seriously put Captain Boomerang and Deathstroke in the same cell together? I'm sure that won't end badly at all... (Kind of disappointed that Cold won't be able to recruit Boomerang though).

* Oh, and how could I forget: "I don't use my personal tragedies as an excuse to hurt people who piss me off". Thank you, Barry!
Old 12-03-2014, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

I thought it was hilarious,especially moments between Cisco and the team. I also loved Barry and Oliver's moments. Barry whisking the girls was so cute and I wish Barricity was still possible. Oh well-Barricity and Snowbarry was awesome. I especially liked Barry getting grief about his lack of secrecy. Lylah didn't automatically know-Why would she?
Old 12-03-2014, 07:40 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)

Barry whisking the girls was so cute and I wish Barricity was still possible.
One thing I forgot to mention -- why didn't everyone's clothes catch on fire like Felicity's shirt did in The Flash episode?
Old 12-03-2014, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
One thing I forgot to mention -- why didn't everyone's clothes catch on fire like Felicity's shirt did in The Flash episode?
That is a damn good question. They did it because they know that Barry and Felicity have chemistry with everyone. However,the one they have with each other is amazing. They say it's over,but the spark is still there. Also,if Caitlin had her clothes catch on fire,every Snowbarry person would go crazy.

(No one wants to see Cisco or the others like that,aside from possibly Iris).
Old 12-03-2014, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

I think it was mentioned that it only happens sometimes. Barry mentioned it in episode 3... it was after his shoe caught on fire.
Old 12-03-2014, 08:33 PM
Total Fan

Did anyone catch Capt. Lance calling Barry "Bart Allen"? That's the second time in the Flash/Arrow-verse that little easter egg has been dropped (the first time was when Barry was making fun of Captain Cold's name "Leonard").
Old 12-03-2014, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Did anyone catch Capt. Lance calling Barry "Bart Allen"? That's the second time in the Flash/Arrow-verse that little easter egg has been dropped (the first time was when Barry was making fun of Captain Cold's name "Leonard").

Yes I did, and I was like.
Because we all know who Bart Allen is... but I won't say here because of 'possible future spoilers or whatever'
Old 12-03-2014, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm sorry,but I loved it. Impulse is awesome and if you just watch a clip on YouTube,you can see so much of Barry in him. Screw spoilers-Watch the Oliver, Dinah and Impulse scenes. He even uses Barry's name as a fake id.