Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2017, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereforshorttime (View Post)
older Barry or present Barry or any Barry would not say My Child to a person. except to his and Iris children people just want to make Barry creepy I guess
Don't think any of else want it to be Barry BUT with Flashpoint he did make it that Caitlin turned into a meta and became Killer Frost - my only other guess is that Julian took the necklace off when she "died" which allowed her to become Killer Frost this time around
Old 04-28-2017, 10:18 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm still going with Barry as Savitar.

I've always been Iris West-Allen. I've always been yours.
Old 04-28-2017, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyO (View Post)
Its a toss up between Ronnie and Barry for me 50/50 where can't exactly pick
Old 04-28-2017, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyO (View Post)
That's what I'm thinking, too. I don't want it, but it seems most likely. I hope not, though.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-28-2017, 02:52 PM
Total Fan

Confusing description for 322:

Quote:
“Infantino Street” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, LV) (HDTV)

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS; WENTWORTH MILLER RETURNS AS CAPTAIN COLD – With only 24 hours left until Savitar murders Iris (Candice Patton), Barry (Grant Gustin) struggles to save the woman he loves and makes the choice to use any means necessary to do so. Realizing he has one option left to save her, The Flash turns to Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller) for help.

Michael Allowitz directed the episode with story by Andrew Kreisberg and teleplay by Grainne Godfree (#322)."

The Flash season 3 airs Tuesdays at 8PM on the CW. "Infantino Street" airs May 16.
Um... isn't Snart dead? LoT brought his past-self back, but they erased his memory and put him back in the proper time, so unless Barry time-travels AGAIN (which I really hope he doesn't do, since the SF!prophets are already mad at him), how is he supposed to talk to him (and why does he think Snart could help him anyway)?

... unless Savitar is Snart. I mean, he was right in the center of that explosion at the Vanishing Point. Maybe it gave him god-like powers (okay, I'm kidding. But it would be interesting - and hey, Caitlin might see a kindred spirit in Snart, so that's why she trusts him ).

You know, when Emo!Barry said "We tried everything to save Iris", I have a feeling he meant "We tried looking for other people to give us the answers, and it didn't work". Even the trap he used on Savitar was created by someone else.

Not once has Barry sat his own butt down to figure out how to stop Savitar. It's always been "Make Wally faster, and he'll stop Savitar/save Iris", or "I'll ask Future Emo!me/the SF!Prophets/My ArchFrienemy how to stop Savitar/save Iris."

Barry needs to say to himself "Hey, Present-day!Me - maybe if I actually put half the time into figuring this out on my own as I did asking everyone else for answers, I could stop Savitar/save Iris!"

... but I'm hoping this is the whole point of the arc, and we'll see some character progression when it comes to him figuring stuff out on his own -- because if NOT, the writers are dumbing down Barry for no reason and preventing any type of character development for him going forward.
Old 04-28-2017, 03:20 PM
Passionate Fan

I watch LOT on and off so I don't know which time they're in now. The last eppy I saw, Snart was alive. So I just assumed he still was...?

Barry is smart enough to do this on his own. He's just used the team so much as a crutch that he now relies on them for everything. It's so frustrating.

Old 04-28-2017, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No Snart died in 1x15

SNART is dead and that's the thing - Eobard took Leonard out of 2013 or 2014 for Legion of Doom - than finale had Mick returning him to the point he was taken with a wiped mind - so he's doomed to repeat becoming the hero and sacrificing himself to save the Legends in 1x15

What they did with Leonard for S2 is half the reason I think I'm done with LoT or at least not caring about catching weekly
Old 04-28-2017, 03:39 PM
New Fan

I'm guessing Savitar is a future version of Julian. In the effort to "cure" Killer Frost, he's going to go down the rabbit hole and become Savitar. It's why he says he's lived through everything and Caitlin trusted him on sight.
Old 04-28-2017, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea beginning of the season I thought Julian but they've been down that road both seasons new guy being bad PLUS this would be 2nd season in a row its Caitlin's love Interest. Jay was Zoom and Julian being Savitar another thing that pushes Caitlin considering Ronnie died on her two - bad taste in men cements her becoming KF
Old 04-29-2017, 09:33 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by just have a little faith (View Post)
Its a toss up between Ronnie and Barry for me 50/50 where can't exactly pick
Ronnie, Future!Cisco, or Speedforce-pretending-to-be-Barry for me
Old 04-30-2017, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new episode description .
Old 04-30-2017, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was so sure it was some version of Barry...but now I'm not so sure.
Old 05-01-2017, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Anything in particular that is making you question it?

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-02-2017, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

There's no way any version of Barry would kill Iris. I just can't picture it.

It's either Ronnie or Eddie. I mean, who else would it be? Future Julian?
Old 05-02-2017, 07:42 PM
Total Fan

Well... crap. I didn't want it to be true. I was theorizing Speedforce-pretending-to-be-Barry, and I'm still keeping that possibility on the backburner...

HOWEVER... considering Savitar!Barry turned into The Phantom of the Opera and Tracy talked about how the suit keeps Savitar's powers in check, I'm now thinking that Future!Barry's powers went wonky and blew up in his face (literally).

Maybe he went too fast and lost control/created an explosion that messed with his head and twisted his memories of his friends and family - or somehow messed with the part of his brain responsible for his emotions at least - and became what Present!Barry could have become if he had never had Iris or Joe in his life.

If so, then it would totally make sense for Present!Barry to go into the Speedforce at the end of the season in order to harness his powers and prevent the events that led up to Savitar/Phantom-of-the-Opera!Barry.

This way, Iris is safe, Barry doesn't become the big bad, and we can have a happier Season 4 with a villain that's more interested in being evil and taking over the world (or Central City, at least) than messing personally with our heroes - or at best, they only start messing personally with our heroes once our heroes start thwarting them, rather than already having an agenda the moment they appear on screen.

Yes, I know that's wishful thinking with these writers... but I'm really tired of the "personal vendetta" big bad on this show.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top