Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2014, 12:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Theodore "Ted" McDonald had all the info on the Judge Constance Sullivan, The Mob, and the local government on his hard drives. He wants Sam to reopen the case. Chris frisked him, and he ends up with a cut wrist in interrogation when Sam ran to the evidence lock up to find Andy. So this will come off one of 2 ways. 1) Commissioner Alonso Santana stayed and watched McDonald through the window, so he went in and cut his wrist to make it look like suicide, after the bomb he will blame on McDonald went off. or 2) how it will probably come off is that they will find out Chris was in rehab and blame him for not finding the razor-blade. Even though Oliver seemed to be ok with his explanation. But now that Oliver had disobeyed Inspector John Jarvis's orders that Oliver will be relieved of office and his replacement will reprimand Chris. But Jarvis's decisions seemed kinda suspicious to me over last few episodes. So he maybe in on it all. There must be cameras in the interrogation room. Unless they were knocked out some how. I just hope Marlo Cruz isn't also in on it. I thought that when Marlo told Sam the hard-drives had been returned to lockup that when Andy got there they would be missing, or "Miss-placed" Good thing Andy and Tim were ok,after the explosion. Sam had tears in his eyes when he found her! Great! Andy telling him, That she couldn' t be hurt, that, "How many girl friends who can walk away from a bomb unscathed?" Sam thinks and says,"3"! Andy, Marlo, and ?? But no EMT check up? Liked the look on Sam when he found Andy and the smoke in his eye.

McDonald did seem a bit unstable. But the way Santana beat him, Sam was worried. Sure he was trying to protect the people and their children, but is there more to it??

If McDonald's son Brandon was vaporized 4 years ago, why wasn't Tom??? Did they find any evidence or was he taken some how? What about other 5?

Can't believe Chris ordeal is over. We see Sam didn't know why he was on vacation it seemed.

Nice to see Oliver on the beat! Working with Andy and then Chloe. Who will replace him?? I hope Frank Best will be back. Oliver throwing Daniel Hollot's backpack in the pool was just what I was saying to the screen, lol.

Nick and Gail in the Buick Century must have been watching Santana's home? He opened the door into Juliet. Later he found her at the Black Horse. She really liked him until he said he was Nicholas Michael Collins, Cop. Then she took off?? She hiding something?

Dov broke up with Chloe because he can't trust her anymore. She looked so hot in that dress! Marlo telling Dov that no one is Nerfect, was kinda funny. And he should give her a chance. Then Dov finds a baby pic on her desk??? Marlo pregnant? Who's baby is it? Or is a friend pregnant?

Duncan was also let off easily by his step dad Commissioner Santana. He stopped Oliver from any kinda of punishment. Traci listened to the call tape that McDonald made to Duncan about the Tip! He not knowing it was McDonald that called it in to get him to his home. Wonder if Duncan knows something about his Step dad?

Andy did seem awful civil towards Marlo. Sam had tried to keep in touch and knew she was in Intelligence. He seems worried. But she told Oliver she felt bad for Duncan too.

Steve Peck told Traci he would help her if she wanted. But after her talk to ETF Sgt. Bailey, especially about Fairy Tales, and what they originally mean was good. But he told her, "Go for something real". Does that mean he is available, or will she go after Steve, again?? At least no Dex drama.

Holly Stewart coming in and kissing Gail and telling her she wanted her back was nice. But later Gail telling her that she is adopting Sophie. She wants her after her mom Treena was killed in apartment building. But Holly took a job in San Francisco and wanted her to move with her. Is that the end of them 2?
Old 09-07-2014, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dov after his chat with marlo showed signs he understands he was too harsh . They will be back togeher soon .
Old 09-08-2014, 09:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yes , it seems that Dov and Marlo are still friends. But it can take a couple episodes of Chloe trying hard to get him back.

Why was Tom McDonald staying at the condemned apartment where we see him in "Moving Day", but had his mom's home to live in where we find him in "Fragments"?

I do think that Sam will be looking into that case about Brandon, McDonald's son. I think he backed away when Commissioner Santana said he would help, he was head of a division to look into it. Also I don't think Inspector Jarvis is totally above board either. Why have Oliver make his team watch a high priced housing development when Steve Peck needed them to set up a illegal gambling bust?? Was he getting paid to protect them?? Sure Oliver let Steve do the raid anyway, and Traci warning Dex ruined it, but still repercussions may still come.

This would be a great way to work Frank Best back into the mix. He could be helping Sam and Oliver dig into this corruption. Maybe even in the back ground for now. But i believe that Oliver will also hear about him telling Jarvis to run the show while he goes to help in the field.

Last edited by webruce; 09-08-2014 at 09:45 AM Reason: added thoughts. and caps needed.
Old 09-08-2014, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

I can't see them bringing Frank back.. (Lyriq is busy elsewhere too) but he could prolly give them some help if they did..

Ted is a grown man, he should be living on his own, thinking he had no choice but to move back in with his mom when his apt block got shut down..

And yeah, agree, I dont' think Sam will let that corruption case go - he will just need to find a way around the commissioner - esp since he's suspicious of the guy..

Of course Sam knew exactly where Chris had been, he was being discreet and using phrases for the benefit of those who may overhear that had no knowledge of Chris's issues..

My top questions for the next season ;
Who is responsible for the bomb, and McDonald's death?, ( my guess is commissioner either directly or indirectly)
Who is/was pregnant ( Traci or an old ultrasound)
What is Juliett's prob? ( bad personal experience husband or sibling killed in the line of duty mebbe)
Holly/Gail - break up or LD relationship? and Gail's adopting Sophie.
Old 09-08-2014, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
My top questions for the next season ;
Who is responsible for the bomb, and McDonald's death?, ( my guess is commissioner either directly or indirectly)
Who is/was pregnant ( Traci or an old ultrasound)
What is Juliett's prob? ( bad personal experience husband or sibling killed in the line of duty mebbe)
Holly/Gail - break up or LD relationship? and Gail's adopting Sophie.
These are definitely great questions and my questions as well!
The commissionery is responsible for the bomb..no doubt in my mind. The timing after he learned that Sam was investigating corruption was too coincidental.

I hope Traci isn't pregnant! I like Steve...but I'm still holding out for someone else for Traci. There's just something missing with those two..I don't see the strong chemistry she had with Jerry.

Yes...Juliett's problem...that is intriguing for sure.

Holly/Gail...I don't know how a long distance relationship would work...it would be really tough. It's alot to ask Gail to move...for one thing she'd miss her job and I'd miss her!
I love the adoption storyline! Gail is going to have some difficulty raising a child, but she is going to be a terrific mom and I am going to enjoy watching her ups and downs of parenting.
Old 09-08-2014, 10:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

I agree with all your "Next Season" thoughts.

But am I the only one that thinks Inspector Jarvis also has "issues'? The way he is trying to control Oliver's actions make me weary of him. Unless it is just a power issue. And maybe why he made sure Frank was gone because he thought he could control Oliver easier??

But both Law&Order:SVU and The Mentalist had problems with corruption at high levels. SVU just changed a few characters, and Mentalist changed towns and agencies. Neither really covered how things were fixed. So this would be interesting if they can handle it right.

I thought the finale was good. But there must be cameras that either see into the interrogation room or are near it.

Well true Sam's message to Chris did seem all to careful, like he knew something.

Last edited by webruce; 09-08-2014 at 10:32 AM Reason: added thoughts.
Old 09-08-2014, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
But am I the only one that thinks Inspector Jarvis also has "issues'? The way he is trying to control Oliver's actions make me weary of him. Unless it is just a power issue. And maybe why he made sure Frank was gone because he thought he could control Oliver easier??
No..you're not the only one. I have been suspecting him of something fishy ever since he got involved in the Duncan hearing and kind of manipulated the proceeding to Duncan's benefit. He tied Oliver's hands and he gave Oliver too much of a hard time.
Old 09-08-2014, 11:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you. it will be interesting to see what becomes of it all.

I do think the Chris story is a little to neat. We didn't see what happened between when he told Dov he would talk to Oliver and then boom he is in rehab. Seems we missed a chunk of stuff there.

I also wonder if he being just back from rehab will be used by higher ups to cover for the razor blade ending up in McDonald's locked interrogation room. Probably coming off that Chris missed it or he did something to cover up something? Like he did with his Drug Dealer Jamie. This time framing Chris??

Last edited by webruce; 09-08-2014 at 11:03 AM Reason: spelling error.