Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-15-2014, 09:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc-sk (View Post)
I keep seeing stuff like this...like Andy and Sam are not endgame..these two, who were from the very beginning, THE couple of RB!
I know that Sam and Andy are probable endgame. Before season 4 started when the show runners were doing promo they even mentioned something about loves of your life which was obviously referring to Sam/Andy and I knew Andy/Nick had an expiry date. What I'm trying to say is that Nick/Andy ended off on fairly good terms. There was no lying, cheating, mistreatment, abuse etc which would have destroyed any kind of relationship between them. I can still enjoy their scenes.

Dan and Blair on Gossip Girl ended so badly that I was hoping that they would never speak to each other ever again because I was so disgusted. So I don't think Andy/Nick are gonna get another shot but if these writers decided to be unpredictable (example How I Met Your Mother) Nick and Andy still have a viable chance and them getting back together wouldn't make me wanna puke.
Old 08-15-2014, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

ok, gotcha. I know the GG ending wasn't prolly what many ppl would have wanted. Personally I don't know what Dan and Blair were even doing together in the first place...and don't even get me started on HIMYM!!! 10 yrs of stories abt their mother, and he ends up with who?? PFft!! anyhow Yeah, I know, writers sometimes veer off in unexpected and (crazy?) directions..so anything can happen.. That was kind of my thing with N/A at least she was honest about her feelings with him - even though he always knew pretty much that she was all about Sam - he still thought she was worth the risk. Maybe it wasn't (again) handled as McCollins fans would have preferred but yea, maybe when Andy sees him with J she might have a twinge of feel or two - although, I can see her concern being more about J's secret evident aversion to police (being protective of him ) - I'm most interested to see how that shakes out in the next season..I hope J is not a psycho!
Old 08-15-2014, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

^ Sometimes writers end things just to screw with the viewers I haven't watched Chuck or Lost but I've seen complaints around so you never know what they might do.

I don't ship couples for endgame and I don't necessarily need a happily ever after. One of my couples I ship on a supernatural show ended up with the one killing the other

I don't want to see Andy being jealous of Nick's new girlfriend. I did not like it when I saw it with Marlo and Sam. Since she chose Sam I don't think she had a right to meddle in his love life. If she's worried about him that's a different story.
Old 08-15-2014, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)

I don't want to see Andy being jealous of Nick's new girlfriend. I did not like it when I saw it with Marlo and Sam. Since she chose Sam I don't think she had a right to meddle in his love life. If she's worried about him that's a different story.
Agreed. She seems very content with Sam.. I feel like she was more concerned that she'd hurt Nick with her choice, not that she was still trying to decide between Nick or Sam,. Cuz you know, she doesn't like when ppl hate her
Old 08-15-2014, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
^ Sometimes writers end things just to screw with the viewers I haven't watched Chuck or Lost but I've seen complaints around so you never know what they might do.

I don't ship couples for endgame and I don't necessarily need a happily ever after. One of my couples I ship on a supernatural show ended up with the one killing the other

I hope not because I like him. as long as nick is happy. he deserves it.
Old 08-15-2014, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I don't think Andy would be genuinely "jealous" as in wanting Nick back ... I just want to see some sort of awkwardness/discomfort because I like a bit of drama like that. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuVe2LoVe (View Post)
love your icon hun btw. and yes word!
Thanks, hun

Quote:
What I'm trying to say is that Nick/Andy ended off on fairly good terms. There was no lying, cheating, mistreatment, abuse etc which would have destroyed any kind of relationship between them. I can still enjoy their scenes.

Dan and Blair on Gossip Girl ended so badly that I was hoping that they would never speak to each other ever again because I was so disgusted. So I don't think Andy/Nick are gonna get another shot but if these writers decided to be unpredictable (example How I Met Your Mother) Nick and Andy still have a viable chance and them getting back together wouldn't make me wanna puke.
MTE
Old 08-15-2014, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think she should be jealous since she's got sam.
Old 08-15-2014, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

makes logical sense.. but feelers get in the way of logic
Old 08-15-2014, 10:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
same here... sometimes I almost think its worse that they are friends... not that they are friends, i mean... but its like nothing ever happened.

what the heck was the point? its like last season occured in alternate reality basically
Yes. This. This right here is the worst part. This is exactly why I am so angry with the writers right now. Nick and Andy breaking up sucked, acting like they never loved at all is like adding insult to injury. We got no hesitation about her leaving Nick, barely any interaction for the first several episodes, and what one conversation about the whole thing? All while being forced to watch her go back to Sam and now Nick has found someone new. And their friendship will probably never be the same as it once was. How could they spend an entire season making us fall in love with McCollins, imply (lie through their teeth) that there was hope for our ship, take them away from us and then make it worse by acting like they never really happened? So so very cruel and disrespectful. Yeah I'm still bitter too.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 08-15-2014, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

?
Old 08-16-2014, 01:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuVe2LoVe (View Post)
I don't think she should be jealous since she's got sam.
Andy is definately capable of being jealous even though she has Sam.
Old 08-16-2014, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

with these writers, we're all probably discussing a moot point and Nick/Andy will never be spoken of again. lol

(but could still hope for something)
Old 08-16-2014, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

Somehow I doubt there will ever be enough scenes or storylines with some of these duos to make everyone happy...esp with shorter seasons, and the possibility of no more after S6. Honestly, what is the point of being bitter? It doesn't change anything.. Perhaps we should try to enjoy as much as we can while we can. It will be over too soon, no matter what.
Old 08-16-2014, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

What did i miss , I was a LOST fan and saw 2 Seasons of Chuck .

I am not big into couples except on 24 ,that is the worst show for shippers cause of the many big deaths over the years . Even on Greys Anatomy didnt get too attached to any couples .

Rookie blue , i barley remember nick and Andy , to refresh my memory . didnt they become a item while both where on the undercover operation ?
Old 08-16-2014, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am so sad about these two rn.