Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-31-2014, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeGivesUSigns (View Post)
oh yeah, I forgot that there are usually 13 eps and now there are only 11 .... arggghhh

most likely no more A/N either since Marlo is now there to provide the drama on the A/S front ...
yeah.....really irritated right now. if the show was going to look for a way to piss me off its down a bang up job.

1. mislead or seem to mislead about the idea of a split writers room and that nothing was written in stone at the end of S4.

2. announce 22 episodes but then later on reveal that its not really 22 in a season or even the regular 13, but rather two seasons of 11. Which is lame.

3. have N/A not even interact at all basically or have any drama but bring back Marlo for that purpose.

yeah, so I'm pretty much down after all this crap.
Old 07-31-2014, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
yeah.....really irritated right now. if the show was going to look for a way to piss me off its down a bang up job.

1. mislead or seem to mislead about the idea of a split writers room and that nothing was written in stone at the end of S4.

2. announce 22 episodes but then later on reveal that its not really 22 in a season or even the regular 13, but rather two seasons of 11. Which is lame.

3. have N/A not even interact at all basically or have any drama but bring back Marlo for that purpose.

yeah, so I'm pretty much down after all this crap.
I'm ticked off at this inexplicably reduced season now, too ....

After GG and PLL, I've gotten used to writers outright lying and/or being completely delusional, so can't say I was too surprised, unfortunately (still annoyed they did it thought - they could have just been vague in some other way and not bring the "split writers' room" lie and handcuffed triangle misleading pic into it).

Even after discussing it for it a bit, I'm still dissatisfied with the odd "lots of scenes yet nothing was truly done" 5x10 McCollins. They really could have just squeezed Nick's "as long as you're happy, we're okay" thing in at the end of the Fight Night scene instead of drawing it out in 5x10 and making it so anticlimactic.

Last edited by LifeGivesUSigns; 07-31-2014 at 12:47 PM
Old 07-31-2014, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for the new thread guys
Old 07-31-2014, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT Shey! I freaking love this title! go dov epstein as a freaking mccollins shipper. I love him so much.
Old 07-31-2014, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

at least we'll always have Dov and Chloe and shippers
Old 07-31-2014, 02:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm ticked off at this inexplicably reduced season now, too ....

After GG and PLL, I've gotten used to writers outright lying and/or being completely delusional, so can't say I was too surprised, unfortunately (still annoyed they did it thought - they could have just been vague in some other way and not bring the "split writers' room" lie and handcuffed triangle misleading pic into it).

Even after discussing it for it a bit, I'm still dissatisfied with the odd "lots of scenes yet nothing was truly done" 5x10 McCollins. They really could have just squeezed Nick's "as long as you're happy, we're okay" thing in at the end of the Fight Night scene instead of drawing it out in 5x10 and making it so anticlimactic.
yeah. IDK.

Writers know they have viewers over a barrel because most viewers probably don't always leave when they say they are going to leave and they know it
Old 07-31-2014, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
oh yeah, I forgot that there are usually 13 eps and now there are only 11 .... arggghhh

most likely no more A/N either since Marlo is now there to provide the drama on the A/S front ...
I really do not understand how Marlo managed to go to Intelligence after last year's debacle. No wonder Duncan managed to pass police school.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lethe's Bramble* (View Post)
I really do not understand how Marlo managed to go to Intelligence after last year's debacle. No wonder Duncan managed to pass police school.
yeah, I was confused about that, too ... so it seems like she got a promotion for getting off her meds, stalking a man (who turned out not to be the perpetrator they were looking for), and nearly getting her fellow police(wo)men killed ...
Old 07-31-2014, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

it's in the script girls... Well...maybe this is their way of getting around the 5 season curse. Though if after a 6 or more month wait for the next 11 eps, it ends anyhow...what did they accomplish? would love to know the rationale behind all this..
Old 07-31-2014, 10:00 PM
Elite Fan

I liked most of the Nick/Andy scenes in the ep.
Old 08-01-2014, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yay, glad someone in this thread is happy
Old 08-01-2014, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

^ what are you tryin' to say HT? that the rest of us are bringin' the thread down? hmmmmm??
Old 08-01-2014, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
yay, glad someone in this thread is happy
we're just bringing the balance to the thread.... gotta have balance, balance is important. Jess is happy and sunnny and carefree, so sometimes that means other people have to balance her out....otherwise, trust me, its not that pretty

... so that's what I / we are providing. balance
Old 08-01-2014, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

nooo I love the differing takes ... and haha yes, balance is key

I still maintain my view of vague dissatisfaction and annoyance at the way N/A was handled, but on the bright side, things might be looking up for N (won't comment on A because I don't care about McSwarek lol)
Old 08-01-2014, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt. Love the title

Quote:
So I wasn't completely satisfied with what we got ... seemed really short and I wish more was said. But I guess Nick's whole "as long as you're happy, we're okay" stance is in character. He doesn't really hang on to drama. I guess he just accepts that being in the game meant getting hurt and then moves on.

It's kind of weird because they did share a lot of time this episode and there was tension, but nothing was really said. I guess it's better than nothing though. lol
I was satisfied. They've shared scenes during the season without any tension so I thought they were back to being on good terms since they've been working together. They haven't shared a lot of screen time but there was a scene earlier in the season, I can't remember which episode, but he was giving her some advice and it was very friendly and comfortable. Andy seemed really surprised when he brought up unresolved issues so I think this was mainly to give us closure.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 08-01-2014 at 11:28 AM