Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-03-2005, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

I heard about this morning. I feel really bad for Katie I always thought they were happy, but recently I haven't seen any pictures of them together. Although, I didn't really like Chris that much, I was happy for her since she was happy and in a relationship that she cared so much about. I'm glad they can remain friends and didn't get into a marriage that they might regret later.
Old 03-04-2005, 02:55 AM
Extreme Fan

First Brad en Jen and now Katie and Chris..! I saw them as one of the most stable down to earth couples in Hollywood..It's sad to hear that they broke up, 5 years is a long time..
I guess nothing is as perfect as it seems..
Old 03-04-2005, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I always saw a red flag whenever Chris kept delaying in even wanting to propose to her. I thought if their relationship was going to progress and really work out, it would have a long time ago.. It seemed like they were in limbo this entire time..
Old 03-04-2005, 09:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I always saw a red flag whenever Chris kept delaying in even wanting to propose to her.
They were together quite awhile before he proposed. In the long run its better that it ended now.
Old 03-04-2005, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

Maybe they'll get back together, you never know. I just hope he didn't cheat on her.

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 03-04-2005, 10:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Maybe they'll get back together, you never know.
Very true.
Old 03-04-2005, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopace1970
They were together quite awhile before he proposed. In the long run its better that it ended now.
Yeah, I know. What I was meaning is that I remember hearing that Katie was getting ansy and wanting him to propose way before he actually did.. As a matter of fact, I remember reading and discussing it on the gossip thread over on the Creek thread a long time ago. Being that my specialty and field is psychology, I remember way back then saying that "something" was causing Chris to delay.. Seriously, without getting detailed, if you look at case studies, whenever there is a delay with one of the people in the relationship regarding wanting to get married, a red flag always goes up and more times than not, an actual marriage never takes place (as was the case with Katie/Chris) or the couple goes on and gets married, only for the marriage to not last.

In short, the fact that Chris/Katie never went through with the marriage does not surprise me in the least.
Old 03-04-2005, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
As a matter of fact, I remember reading and discussing it on the gossip thread over on the Creek thread a long time ago.
I remember hearing something about that.

Quote:
Seriously, without getting detailed, if you look at case studies, whenever there is a delay with one of the people in the relationship regarding wanting to get married, a red flag always goes up and more times than not, an actual marriage never takes place (as was the case with Katie/Chris) or the couple goes on and gets married, only for the marriage to not last.
That makes a lot of sense.
Old 03-04-2005, 12:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiebear
Hey now maybe she can hook up with Josh....
As a Pacey/Joey fan....I would really like that....they are one of the best couples I have ever seen.I didn't hate that she was with Chris....I remember reading somewhere on the FF that her agent(?) practically pushed her into Chris's arms after her and Josh broke up bc she was very deppresed...

All I can say...Katie is a very nice looking girl and she can do much better then Chis Klein
SeeBones#63 SwingSetter YoBlinger#50 Snickers ZooBaby#43 SMACked#20 TrueLover#153
JavaJunkie FerryBoater#176 Exhibitionist#136 Copulator#184 Masochist Savior#167
Old 03-04-2005, 12:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

You may call me rude, but I'm really happy to hear that. Cause I somehow always felt like they weren't really suitable for eachother. I mean it was like there was something missing.

Also I wish for Katie someone more handsome if possible. She totally deserves that.

{Eylül}

Football passion. So pure.
Old 03-04-2005, 05:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pribsa
As a Pacey/Joey fan....I would really like that....they are one of the best couples I have ever seen.I didn't hate that she was with Chris....I remember reading somewhere on the FF that her agent(?) practically pushed her into Chris's arms after her and Josh broke up bc she was very deppresed...

All I can say...Katie is a very nice looking girl and she can do much better then Chis Klein

Yeah rumor has it that Katie was still hung up on Josh but he was still with Brittany Daniel at the time so she wanted to move on with her life so her agent hooked her up with Chris in order to move on but then she ended up falling for him and they were together ever since well until now.
Old 03-04-2005, 06:01 PM
Administrator

To be honest, I always thought that Katie could do a lot better than Chris Klein, because I've always seen him as a no talent goofball whose career is pretty much over now, but obviously, Katie saw something in him that many of the rest of us didn't.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 03-04-2005, 06:33 PM
Extreme Fan

I read it this morning online. If it is 100% true I wish them both the best. I don't think it matters who broke it off or why-it isn't too much of our business. We can't help but all be curious though! Either way, a break up after 5 years is hard no matter what the circumstances. I hope they both are dealing with it just fine. We love our Katie and whatever is necessary to make her happy in life is okay with me.
Old 03-04-2005, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I might be in the minority, but I never minded Chris. That being said, I've only seen him in American Pie movies and Election, so it's hard for me to judge him.

I wish both of them the best. Hopefully, Katie will take time for herself and sort things out. She has plenty of time to find the person that will make her happy.
Old 03-04-2005, 08:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawsonfan1
I read it this morning online. If it is 100% true I wish them both the best. I don't think it matters who broke it off or why-it isn't too much of our business. We can't help but all be curious though! Either way, a break up after 5 years is hard no matter what the circumstances. I hope they both are dealing with it just fine. We love our Katie and whatever is necessary to make her happy in life is okay with me.

Its true its been on TV and in the mags and yes we should be hopeful that she'll find the right guy. I don't think Chris Klein is much of an actor but if he sticks to goofy, dumb roles he should be fine.