Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-12-2014, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangingonalie (View Post)
olivia is a pervert too juju, run!!!!!!!!!
their kiss is so hot though. more of this with javery please
speaking of this, did we ever figure out if Olivia was just playing Juliette to make it seem like Charlie was a douche orrrr did she really want to have a threesome?
Old 08-12-2014, 01:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
speaking of this, did we ever figure out if Olivia was just playing Juliette to make it seem like Charlie was a douche orrrr did she really want to have a threesome?
We never did, but it was probably both. Both Olivia and Charlie were obsessed with Juliette, this was probably part of their plan all along but Charlie decided to not share her (this sounds awful but they are so sick, I hate them, lol). Maybe they had a deal or something, to lure Juliette into that threesome but she was like "hell no, bye!"
Old 08-12-2014, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I couldn't ever figure it out tbh. because then they did that whole thing where Juliette came to see them and he had no idea about Olivia propositioning her. And then Juliette took him back after that? I always felt like we were missing an explanation scene somewhere there.

but then when Charlie came back and Avery mentions ~not treating Juliette right, I feel like he's referring to the threesome too? And Juliette would have told him if that wasn't true at that point? so again, idk.
Old 08-12-2014, 01:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Idk, it's confusing. Something about Olivia's reaction when Juliette mentioned the threesome made me feel like it was something she made up (and I don't believe Charlie's surprised face for a second). Olivia was probably pressed because Juliette rejected her invitation. Olivia was probably the one in charge of getting Juliette into the whole thing, become besties and stuff but Charlie had it easier when Juliette was drunk and decided to leave Olivia out.
They are so weird, I'm glad they're gone, lol.
Oh, I'm sure Avery knows the whole thing. Juliette either opens up completely to him or doesn't say a word.
Old 08-12-2014, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Oh, I'm sure Avery knows the whole thing. Juliette either opens up completely to him or doesn't say a word.
she seems to be quite all or nothing in that way with him.

I actually remember even being surprised in 2.08 that she mentioned the threesome. I actually was expecting her to gloss over that.
Old 08-12-2014, 01:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I actually remember even being surprised in 2.08 that she mentioned the threesome. I actually was expecting her to gloss over that.
She was so open about it. I still want a scene where Juliette tells him about her mother and the whole Dante thing.
Old 08-12-2014, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I want to see them address that too! I just fear that he already knows, and that she told him offscreen. which wahhh
Old 08-12-2014, 01:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Me too! I hate offscreen stuff. I'm sure Avery understands Juliette and some of the things she has been through but this is kind of a big deal. Jolene was pivotal in her life, in a positive and a negative way, but I wanted to see his reaction to all of that. Plus, ACTING!!!
Old 08-12-2014, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Back from work. TFTNT oh and Tammi, yes your count was right in the previous thread. You are getting good. I am impressed
Old 08-12-2014, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangingonalie (View Post)
Me too! I hate offscreen stuff. I'm sure Avery understands Juliette and some of the things she has been through but this is kind of a big deal. Jolene was pivotal in her life, in a positive and a negative way, but I wanted to see his reaction to all of that. Plus, ACTING!!!
It's no accident imo that Avery was fully introduced into Juliette's life when Jolene was on her way out. The most important people in her life... so I'll be thorougly upset if we never get an onscreen telling of how Jolene died to Avery, but I won't hold my breath for that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Back from work. TFTNT oh and Tammi, yes your count was right in the previous thread. You are getting good. I am impressed
and that reminds me I have to grab that survivor from the last thread. meh
Old 08-12-2014, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's no accident imo that Avery was fully introduced into Juliette's life when Jolene was on her way out. The most important people in her life... so I'll be thorougly upset if we never get an onscreen telling of how Jolene died to Avery, but I won't hold my breath for that one.
Knowing this show, she will probably share that with Luke like he got to have the dad story and the duet on the song she wrote with Avery
Old 08-12-2014, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

wait I was just reminded that avery actually did not get to hear her story about her dad grrrrrr
Old 08-12-2014, 02:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
wait I was just reminded that avery actually did not get to hear her story about her dad grrrrrr
Ugh yes! I'm still mad about that.

I also have a scene in my mind where Avery wakes up and and finds Juliette out on the terrace looking at the photo of her mom and the letter she sent her. And then she tells him about what really happened with Dante and how her mom died.

ETA: I also really wanted Juliette to find out that Dante fired Avery. (Not that she needs more reasons to hate him lol)

Last edited by barkleyandbarnes; 08-12-2014 at 02:23 PM
Old 08-12-2014, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by barkleyandbarnes (View Post)

I also have a scene in my mind where Avery wakes up and and finds Juliette out on the terrace looking at the photo of her mom and the letter she sent her. And then she tells him about what really happened with Dante and how her mom died.

ETA: I also really wanted Juliette to find out that Dante fired Avery. (Not that she needs more reasons to hate him lol)

I THINK YOU SHOULD WRITE THIS FIC
Old 08-12-2014, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

also whoops so much triple post my bad but I can't help it

current score:
7 - 2
10 - 1
17 - 2
33 - 1
37 - 1
39 - 1
52 - 1
55 - 2
65 - 1

Juliette & Avery Scene Survivor

Season 2

Round 23

Rules:
• Vote for your 3 LEAST FAVORITE moment during each round
• You only get one vote per round
• Most votes after one day is out.
• In the last round, we will vote for which we want to win!

#4: 2.02 – Never No More

Juliette: “Shut up!”
Avery: “I didn’t say anything.”
Juliette: “I can hear you thinking from all the way over here.”

#7: 2.02 – Never No More

Avery: “That’s a nice quilt.”
Juliette: “You like it? Keep it.”

#9: 2.02 – Never No More

Juliette: “Why do you care so much? It’s my heartbreak, not yours.”
Avery: “Because we’re friends.”

#10: 2.03 – I Don’t Wanna Talk About It Now

Juliette: “I’m glad you’re here.”
Avery: “Really?”

#11: 2.03 – I Don’t Wanna Talk About It Now

Juliette: “Are you gonna tune it or breastfeed it, baby come on.”

#12: 2.03 – I Don’t Wanna Talk About It Now

Avery: “I always knew you were a romantic at heart.”
Juliette: “I knew there was a reason why I liked you.”

#14: 2.03 – I Don’t Wanna Talk About It Now

Avery: “It couldn’t possibly be your fault that you don’t trust anyone enough to actually be your friend!”

#15: 2.05 – Don’t Open That Door

Juliette: “I got invited to join the Opry tonight. You wanna know what the first thing that came to my mind was? I can’t wait to tell Avery.”

#16: 2.08 – Hanky Panky Woman

♪ Dreams ♪

#17: 2.08 – Hanky Panky Woman

Avery: “I’m not your hired hand anymore. I’m your friend. And I’m thinking maybe you came home because you needed one?”

#18: 2.08 – Hanky Panky Woman

Avery: “Let me tell you something, you’re no throwaway.”

#19: 2.08 – Hanky Panky Woman

Juliette: “I guess it came bubbling to the surface when it was supposed to.”

#20: 2.09 – I’m Tired of Pretending

Juliette: “The best version of yourself huh?”

#21: 2.09 – I’m Tired of Pretending

Juliette: “I wanted to see if you were gonna be around.”

#22: 2.10 – Tomorrow Never Comes

Juliette: “You’re not complaining are you?”
Avery: “Not at all.”

#23: 2.10 – Tomorrow Never Comes

♪ Trouble Is Reprise ♪

#24: 2.10 – Tomorrow Never Comes

Juliette: “You think I’m a terrible person don’t you?”
Avery: “No. Not at all.”

#25: 2.10 – Tomorrow Never Comes

Juliette: “All I want is to be a person who gets to say ‘I love you’ and really mean it.”

#28: 2.11 – I’ll Keep Climbing

Avery: “I just want you to know I'm here for you. Come by, if you want. Anytime. Day or Night.”

#30: 2.12 – Just For What I Am

Avery: You’re a beautiful person with a great voice.”

#31: 2.12 – Just For What I Am

♪ Everything I’ll Ever Need ♪

#32: 2.12 – Just For What I Am

Avery: “You’ll never have nothing.”

#33: 2.12 – Just For What I Am

Juliette: “I’m gonna need you to write a song with me.”