Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-21-2014, 09:59 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Oh I don't know, he could have expressed his feelings too instead of her again being the only one to say something. It's like Avery has to have a gun to his head to express his feelings for her. In 221 he did cause he knew he had messed up and in 222 he did because she told him that he did and he confirmed it. And I am sorry but the I love yous in that scene are tainted because she is keeping something from him. At least in the follow up scenes he knows everything. But above all the wig sucks, the end.
Old 08-21-2014, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

come onnnn. Avery is a actions kind of guy not always words.... but I get what you mean on that front to some extent.
Old 08-21-2014, 10:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangingonalie (View Post)
but they say i love you so many times during this episode One of those scenes it's the one i'm debating whether it is my #1 or not. I can't...
Plus, that wig, jeff, juliette being in pain for having to hide that secret, etc.
this
Old 08-21-2014, 10:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
come onnnn. Avery is a actions kind of guy not always words.... but I get what you mean on that front to some extent.
But his actions in previous episodes is what made her insecure to begin with. 220... seriously Avery. When you fight with your gf you don't go spend the night at your ex's bedside and declare she has a piece of your heart forever
Old 08-21-2014, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
But his actions in previous episodes is what made her insecure to begin with. 220... seriously Avery. When you fight with your gf you don't go spend the night at your ex's bedside and declare she has a piece of your heart forever
his words weren't as bad as hers

but ugh I do hate that he went there when he knew that she was the one who Juliette was insecure over in the first place. He should have just gone back to his apt.
Old 08-21-2014, 10:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
his words weren't as bad as hers

but ugh I do hate that he went there when he knew that she was the one who Juliette was insecure over in the first place. He should have just gone back to his apt.
But Scarlett has the excuse of being single, vulnerable and sucking at life. Avery has none of those
Old 08-21-2014, 10:06 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
but he cups her face and they smile in that kiss. how can it get more adorable than that?!
yes there was the nose scrunching but y'all got rid of that...

Old 08-21-2014, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by barkleyandbarnes (View Post)
yes there was the nose scrunching but y'all got rid of that...

Old 08-21-2014, 10:08 AM
Passionate Fan

I will never understand why Avery felt the need to spend the night at the hospital next to Scarlett. He knew Juliette was frustrated and hurt and he knows better than anyone how self-destructive she can be. Plus, Scarlett was surrounded by people during that time.
I agree with JB, Avery's actions in 220 were what drove Juliette to that stupid life decision in 220. She could have just dealt with the rest but hearing the one person you've ever loved talking like that with his ex on top of being very insecure was what made Juliette snap big time
Old 08-21-2014, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
But Scarlett has the excuse of being single, vulnerable and sucking at life. Avery has none of those
lol well I was thinking of it more from a fandom perspective... avery's words were kind of harmless since scarlett was his first love. her words are preposterous if they are going to have sg be the endgame.

X
Old 08-21-2014, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
lol well I was thinking of it more from a fandom perspective... avery's words were kind of harmless since scarlett was his first love. her words are preposterous if they are going to have sg be the endgame.
I think they can get away with them saying she is lying to herself cause he is with her best friend and she pretty much told Gunnar her feelings in 212 and he said it was just the music so she is in denial. Am I defending Scarlett.... did someone put something in my drink
Old 08-21-2014, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

look at you gooooo JB!

I do guess that is possible though, you're right.
Old 08-21-2014, 10:16 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Am I defending Scarlett.... did someone put something in my drink
You're only being the devil's advocate for a good cause bb, you're alright, lol
Old 08-21-2014, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

ugh I wanna pull up JJ's btchface gif here rn, but I LOST IT I FEEL SO MUCH SHAMEEEEE
Old 08-21-2014, 10:18 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
ugh I wanna pull up JJ's btchface gif here rn, but I LOST IT I FEEL SO MUCH SHAMEEEEE

The baby's head kills me, lmao.