Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-04-2014, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Rayna Jaymes & Sadie Stone #1: "You want to be the one and only Sadie Stone, and I believe that I can help you with that. Your fight is my fight."

Rayna Jaymes & Sadie Stone

appreciation thread

[x]

• • •

• • •

• • •
Supporters
01.Static Waves
02. Heart of Rhythm
03. soapbubbles511
04. LetsGoDutch
05. TamiTaylor
06. Walt Reynolds

Last edited by soapbubbles511; 01-09-2016 at 03:19 PM
Old 12-05-2014, 11:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh I can get behind this! Beautiful intro!

I have really loved all the Rayna/Sadie stuff so far this season - and it's only made better by how adorable Connie and Laura are off screen.
Old 12-06-2014, 12:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Sadie's the first character since Jeff that I'm actually glad they added. I would like her character to be developed a bit more, not necessarily by adding flinging a bunch of random drama at her, but it's never been explained exactly what her story is.
Laura and Connie have great chemistry tho, I like them onscreen together.
Old 12-06-2014, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

let me know if you guys wanna be added!

Connie and Laura's friendship is the best lmao. Mainly Laura's obsession with Connie
Old 12-06-2014, 08:59 AM
Extreme Fan

IDK...I love Connie and Laura....as in the actresses, but I can't be bothered to care about Sadie.
Old 12-06-2014, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sadie is the only new character I haven't hated recently tbh. I liked Laura before this show though so maybe that's it.
Old 12-06-2014, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for that thread!

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 12-06-2014, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

laura is one of the funniest humans ever lmao

Old 12-06-2014, 09:31 AM
Addicted Fan

Can we ask to be added for now but then ask to be taken off the list in case she starts dating Luke ?
I like her, but her storyline with Rayna until now was basically fangirling over Connie Rayna.
Old 12-06-2014, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

lol I'll add you guys if you ask! lmao.

I want sadie/teddy. so badly.
Old 12-06-2014, 09:42 AM
Addicted Fan

Add me please then. (For now. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
I want sadie/teddy. so badly.
Maybe ? But a real relationship then, not a fling.
I don't think it's possible though, Teddy has always the worst relationships ever.
Old 12-06-2014, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

added!

Teddy deserves a relationship where he doesn't get written as the ultimate stalker bless
Old 12-06-2014, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

I'll join the add me (for now) list. I've enjoyed them so far. Sadie is what I wanted for Rayna with the H65 story (which otherwise waivers between being nonexistent and a mess). And so far they've introduced Sadie the right way. Serving a purpose and not bringing too much of her own drama (but I can feel that changing)

As for Teddy/Sadie? He definitely needs to get the hell out of stories involving Jeff and hookers. And she needs to not get stuck with Luke. But I do have some hesitation because of her impending ex drama. She doesn't seem to still be in love with him but Teddy does not need to go down the road of trying to save women from their relationships with their exes again (but again, better than hookers)
Sarah [youtube]
Old 12-06-2014, 10:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

You can add me

Not sure where I want to see things go with Sadie. I'd be happy to continue watching her with Rayna and Avery for now. (And she should stay far, far away from Luke and Teddy.)

Hoping we'll get a new song from her soon - hers have been some of my favorites this season.
Old 12-06-2014, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

added!

this is the one relationship in Rayna's life that's giving me sort of Connie fix. So obviously i'm here lmao