Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-08-2014, 05:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Aww, thanks girl. look forward to it

Yes, not sure if you get HOW over there but it's worth checking out if you like historical tv shows.

Edia, thanks for those. Might take me awhile but hey at least fanfics are free and are always availed to read.
Old 08-08-2014, 07:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

your welcome Liz

Suz - in the past I tried to read A thin veil, but when I read up to chapter 2 I realized that Regina was dead, so I stopped and didn't continue reading it, because I always want to have a happy ending in the fic I read, so if Regina was dead how can they have a happy ending? So I could not continue reading it. You have read 3 of the 5 suggested fanfics? Which fics was those 3? have you finished reading all those 3 fics?

Aww, this is such a touching video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-4aA_R4RfE

Last edited by onceuponatime3; 08-09-2014 at 01:42 AM Reason: Adding video
Old 08-09-2014, 01:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Liz the link to the fic is here

Show Chapter | Archive of Our Own its "only 12 chapters. hope you enjoy it- how many fics do you have on your "must reaD" list now? hahaha

Edia - you can read a thin veil. I know that in the beginning its really depressing and when I found out that Regina was dead I was like "whaaaaa?" but it DOES have a happy ending, you know how on OUAT people can also come back from that apparently so give it a go if you like, dont feel forced tho, I just think you miss out on some good writing

I read "safe" A Leadgher squared in blood" and "the staircase" which I all loved. although I have to say that the last one although it really is one of my favourites.. took a turn to something I didnt expect in the end but I loved all 3 and read them til the end.

it hasnt happened often that I start on one and not finish it. except the writing is really poor.

I mean I even read "the art of being extraordinary" and I KNEW there was something fishy about it and I was right as in the end they both turned out dead sigh. still its in my top 5 fanfics because the writing was excellent and I cried so hard in the end

I mean for example "Beaches" is also not a happy movie but its one of my favourites because the story is really good. and the acting and actors brilliant

and it was the same with the fic - its not a happy fic but the writing and the feels you are getting while reading it was utterly brilliant

okay wow I wrote a lot. hope you girls dont mind

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-09-2014, 03:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Suz:

A thin veil has happy ending? Ok then I'll read it. Thanks for giving me that info

You read a ledger squared in blood but didn't read the debt before that? But a ledger squared in blood is a sequel to the debt. So part 1 of the story is the debt, and it continues to part 2 which is a ledger squared in blood. If you read the debt first, then a ledger squared in blood, you wil see the growth of relationship between Regina and Emma. You will see the dynamic interaction between them has changed over time too. And it's interesting to see their changed dynamic interaction.

The staircase is one of your favorite? It's one of my favorite too! It's on my top 3 favorite SQ fics list. That fic was so amazing! The twist was so awesome! I didn't know that twist was coming! The trial of Regina (chapter 69 up to the last chapter) was brilliantly done! Reading that trial of Regina done by Loreena Greene and Snow and other royal...was so ........ (i don't know how to describe it, but it was so great that I couldn't stop reading). And this original character that the writer created, the Loreena Greene...she was such a great character. This fic is so brilliant, but it's so unfortunate that the writer didn't write SQ fics anymore.

Last edited by onceuponatime3; 08-09-2014 at 03:34 AM
Old 08-09-2014, 03:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yes it does

hmm maybe I did read the dept. I have to look it up again. I am not sure because I read the sequel a while ago

oh Loreena was fantastic. I first thought seh was a snitch lol. but then in the end I was like yaaaay suck it snow white. you have been burnt lol. Go loreena haha. and aww thats a bummer about her not writing sq fanfics anymore

I read so many sq fics. they start to blurr together

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-09-2014, 05:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yes, Loreena was fantastic. And I had the same feeling with you Suz about that scene of Loreena & Snow

I love how brilliant Loreena was when she.....#oops...spoiler... i think I shouldn't write more about this story because it will spoil the new reader who haven't read this fic. So we shouldn't talk more about the story here Suz, cause it might ruin the enjoyment of reading the story for someone who haven't read it.

For those of you who haven't read the staircase, I highly recommend this fic. It was an amazing fic. The story at first was dark, but then it gets lighter. Some people thought this was a bad fic after reading the summary or after reading 1 or 2 chapter. I can assure you that it was not a bad fic at all. So don't let it stop you, just continue reading till the end, and you will know that it really is an amazing fic.
Old 08-09-2014, 06:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

We can also talk in spoilertags, this way the others wont get spoiled

Just use[*sp][*/sp] without the *

Just an case you want to

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-09-2014, 04:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
Liz the link to the fic is here

Show Chapter | Archive of Our Own its "only 12 chapters. hope you enjoy it- how many fics do you have on your "must reaD" list now? hahaha

Edia - you can read a thin veil. I know that in the beginning its really depressing and when I found out that Regina was dead I was like "whaaaaa?" but it DOES have a happy ending, you know how on OUAT people can also come back from that apparently so give it a go if you like, dont feel forced tho, I just think you miss out on some good writing

I read "safe" A Leadgher squared in blood" and "the staircase" which I all loved. although I have to say that the last one although it really is one of my favourites.. took a turn to something I didnt expect in the end but I loved all 3 and read them til the end.

it hasnt happened often that I start on one and not finish it. except the writing is really poor.

I mean I even read "the art of being extraordinary" and I KNEW there was something fishy about it and I was right as in the end they both turned out dead sigh. still its in my top 5 fanfics because the writing was excellent and I cried so hard in the end

I mean for example "Beaches" is also not a happy movie but its one of my favourites because the story is really good. and the acting and actors brilliant

and it was the same with the fic - its not a happy fic but the writing and the feels you are getting while reading it was utterly brilliant

okay wow I wrote a lot. hope you girls dont mind
Aww, I don't mind at all honey. Remember how long my PM's used to be?

Thanks for that link. Yes, I have probably 20 or more fics on my list. Some I never started, others started and didn't finish yet because I got into another fic.

I loved Beaches. Great movie and the acting was wonderful

Edia- you must have a lot of fics on your reading list?
Old 08-09-2014, 11:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Suz - you're right, we can use spoilertag

Liz - yes, i have a lot of fics on my reading list

Edit:
Madam Mayor and the Sherrif in Mayor's office

Last edited by onceuponatime3; 08-10-2014 at 04:53 AM
Old 08-10-2014, 07:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evening Firelight (View Post)
Aww, I don't mind at all honey. Remember how long my PM's used to be?

Thanks for that link. Yes, I have probably 20 or more fics on my list. Some I never started, others started and didn't finish yet because I got into another fic.

I loved Beaches. Great movie and the acting was wonderful

Edia- you must have a lot of fics on your reading list?
and i loved them hehe.

youre welcome. 20? sounds about right. i have been reading and reading and reading hehe. which fic are you currently reading? and what part is popcorn love now? did she already start 2 others? loool

it really was. love that movie

Edia - we sure can ... this way the others dont have to read it if they dont want to

Question to both of you: I know that while everyone hates it that emma brought marian back, most of them say that she did it to save marians life and that everyone would have done the same, and while I totally agree with that I thought about one question: Would have emma also saved marian if she would have stood between her parents meeting? like saying the events of marians dying would have brought snow hite and prince charming together?

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-10-2014, 04:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
Question to both of you: I know that while everyone hates it that emma brought marian back, most of them say that she did it to save marians life and that everyone would have done the same, and while I totally agree with that I thought about one question: Would have emma also saved marian if she would have stood between her parents meeting? like saying the events of marians dying would have brought snow hite and prince charming together?
i think, if events of marian dying would have brought snow white and prince charming together: at first emma would struggle who she should save: her parents or marian, but in the end she will choose her parents, in other word...she will let marian die to bring snow white and prince charming together. It's natural to choose someone she know (in this case her parents) over a stranger (marian).

This emma EQ gifs was so funny:
blondie production
Old 08-11-2014, 03:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

I think the same. if it would end up in her not being born or her parents not meeting she wouldnt save marian. but oh well. I wonder how they resolve this story. cause i dont want emma and regina go back to hating each other

lol yes I saw that gifset on tumblr. its awesome

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-11-2014, 08:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Aww, thanks

I'm reading the beauty and the beast SQ one when she updates which isn't real often but have a couple fics that I haven't finished. Started but didn't get back to them. popcorn love is somewhere around ch. 35/36 maybe by now. I get updates in my email but don't pay a lot of attention. I figure I'll wait till she is finished like you said. I read up to the good smut scene and a bit after then quit.

Yeah I agree with that. I think Emma would always choose her parents. If it meant Marian had to die then I think she would have done whatever it took to save Snow and Charming. I do wonder if she had known Marian was robins wife but Regina's love if she would have left Marian. I think maybe she would have because her and regina were becoming close and knew regina loved Robin.

Haha, love that gif! So funny!
Old 08-13-2014, 08:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

how far is she with the beauty and the beast one? is an ending n sight? lol and yes I will definitely wait til its finished . popcorn love is at chapter 33 but if I counted correctly that writer has 8! fanfics in progess. i think 3 of them are compeltely abandoned since she didnt update since february. its sad. she is a great writer but wirtng 8 fanfics at the same time is just not possible

to be honest I WISH she would have tought of Regina if she knew but I still think she would have saved marian. and not that I hate it that she saved her. i would have done the same. i just wouldnt have brought her back with me. thats all.

oh on a cheery note. here is anotehr fanfic I just read and LOVED

Show Chapter | Archive of Our Own

its completely AU so if you dont like that its not your cup of tea lol

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-13-2014, 09:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

A Good Man Goes to Tumblr

Suz, thanks for the fic link. I'm putting it in my reading list now.