Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2017, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

I'm glad you got a a ticket to see Lana and Jared.
Old 08-04-2017, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Regal (View Post)
they really are. its so cute to watch

and i got the ticket. yay
That's great - can't wait to hear how it goes.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 08-04-2017, 10:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thank you. Yeah well another 9 months lol

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-04-2017, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

It's a long time to wait, but it's something to look forward to.
Old 08-04-2017, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It will come.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 08-06-2017, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes we will have to be patient if we can
Old 08-06-2017, 09:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

sometimes really time flies by. btw here i was saying i wont do any more once cons - lol yeah that was such a joke

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-06-2017, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

It hit me again today how much I'm going to miss Jared playing Henry. I'm seeing these pics of Lana and Andrew and they are not that far apart in age. I'm worried we are going to lose the mother/son dynamic and they are going to feel more like siblings or just good friends, especially with this curse and they don't know each other at least for awhile. I hope I'm wrong.
Old 08-07-2017, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it is likely we will get a different dynamic for Regina and Henry while cursed if they don't remember each other. The closest thing to a parent relationship I can conjur up that isn't exactly in the 'friend' category is if Regina is like a mentor for Henry? Not exactly sure how it will be but no doubt they will feel a draw to each other. I think FB's will be closer to the parent/child relationship with memories intact.

Old 08-08-2017, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I think FB's will be closer to the parent/child relationship with memories intact.
I think so though, although it will be different in some ways with the time jump. I think it will be very strange for them to both to suddenly be so close in age, although I guess technically Regina is probably around 70 factoring in the cursed years.
Old 08-08-2017, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I think so though, although it will be different in some ways with the time jump. I think it will be very strange for them to both to suddenly be so close in age, although I guess technically Regina is probably around 70 factoring in the cursed years.
Yes, I am very curious about how they will explain the aging factor. As long as it makes some sense and is not confusing.

Adult Henry & Regina will be a bit different than Adult Emma & Mary Margaret because in FB's, Henry and Regina will know who the other is and they share a history. Emma & Mary Margaret didn't have that and they were strangers to each other when they met for the first time.

Old 08-08-2017, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

I never felt like Snow and Emma had much of a mother/daughter vibe even after the curse was broken. Strangely I did feel like David and Emma did have a father/daughter vibe. But yeah Regina and Henry should be different because she raised him, but there will probably be an adjustment period, maybe more on her part than on his. He's been on his own for many years, but if time is passing differently than SB, she may still think of him as an 18 year old.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I never felt like Snow and Emma had much of a mother/daughter vibe even after the curse was broken. Strangely I did feel like David and Emma did have a father/daughter vibe. But yeah Regina and Henry should be different because she raised him, but there will probably be an adjustment period, maybe more on her part than on his. He's been on his own for many years, but if time is passing differently than SB, she may still think of him as an 18 year old.
I agree, I do think this will be more of a challenging adjustment for Regina because since Henry is now an adult, she will have to learn new boundaries and when to step back.

Also, if the time comes for Regina to have a new love interest, I wonder if we'll see a bit of a different side to Henry over it. Maybe more protective over his mother as an adult because different experiences from his own life made him jaded and his mom already experienced too much heart break and loss with 2 former loves? I mean this after he remembers who she is. Younger Henry was more accepting and thought Robin Hood was cool because at that point in time he still had the heart of the truest believer, wanted his mom to be happy, and even believed she could find her HE. He was onboard for Operation Mongoose. Adult Henry might be more cautious now.

Old 08-09-2017, 09:00 AM
Master Fan

I definitely think he will be probably more cautious and not as quick to believe that everything will always work out well in the end. Regina's life is certainly proof of that. It'll be very interesting to see how he and Regina relate to each other now.
Old 08-09-2017, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes this will be very interesting to see where they are at now and how they now get on