Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2016, 01:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Regal (View Post)
of coure I will add you meggy when have you started to become a fan?

Cece - welcome to you too. hope to see you more often
I liked them in S3 with all the snark and love quarrels, even if I wasn't fond of the lion tattoo thing. Than I didn't like the 4a Marian twist (though their scenes were very hot, adultery is something I don't digest well even with fantasy shows/films).

But oddly enough I started shipping them again after "Heart of Gold". I know lots of fans have problems with the end of that episode, but it made me gain respect for Robin back and so I brought out my OQ flags again after that

RoseBennett
Old 01-11-2016, 04:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

season 3 (exept the ending of the finale) was amazing for them.- i loved how they met in storybrooke AND the enchanted forrest

yeah i didnt like the adultery but the marian / zelena storyline was what threw me off. i mean i LOVED how he chose her over Marian but then he had to leave anyway and everything that happened after was just so... sigh

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-13-2016, 02:37 AM
Master Fan

That's why I decided to end the episodes 3 minutes before the actual ends. I find it a very rewarding strategy for all my favourites

I don't like the Zelena SL for obvious reasons too. What angried me most about it though is how bad they treated it.
I facepalmed a lot when Zelena said I'm pregnant, because it sounded very soap operaish. But then I gave it a chance because, eh, at least it was a chance to a good insight on Robin and OQ. But the only insight we got, I feel, is when Robin said to Hook he didn't want to tell Regina he was kind of happy about it. But none of that got developed.
*Puff baby's born. *Puff baby's forgotten. I hope they recognise the mistake and give it more insight. I got what Regin felt about Zelena, but I got that already in S3, and no clue about how she really feels about the situation.

RoseBennett
Old 01-13-2016, 04:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

lol thats a good way of handling it

yeah we didnt get any insight. everything of importance apparently happened off screen. there were so many cut scenes. like for example when they are in new york bringing robin back.. there is a restaurant scene that never happened.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-15-2016, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

crossing fingers for 5b

RoseBennett
Old 01-17-2016, 07:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Fingers and toes lol

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-11-2016, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope that they get some good scenes in 5B
Old 02-11-2016, 10:22 PM
New Fan

I'm also in love with S3 Outlaw Queen. I still ship it, but like you guys, I'm also disappointed by the way the baby storyline was handled, especially regarding Robin & what he went through.

Plus I'd do nearly anything to get some more snarky Missing Year OQ scenes. An actual year's worth of 'em sounds great! Ahh, a girl can dream, right?
Old 02-12-2016, 05:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

yes a girl can definitely dream

I just wish they would set OQ streight. let them have some good meaningful scenes and finally give Robin a bit more screentime and a storyline besides zelena

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-13-2016, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

x
Old 02-13-2016, 08:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

le sigh. season 3 was so good for them. why did they have to ruin that?

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-13-2016, 02:25 PM
New Fan

Omg that gifset.

I'm not crying, I just have something in my eye.
Old 02-15-2016, 07:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

I know how you are feeling. they had such a good start didnt they?

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-16-2016, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Season 3 was good for them. I'm still hopeful for 5B.
Old 02-17-2016, 07:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

well I hope it will be good for them but I guess that zelena will come back and all that. it wont be easy for the two of them, thats for sure

LEVERAGE campaign