Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2014, 05:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dark_Angel*4eva (View Post)
^ OMG. That used to be the on our opening post in the OUAT OQ thread

I love that he's so involved with this fandom!
ikr?? I was so when I saw his tweet. I tried to look up her blog to see if she knew about it, but her blog is gone.
Old 05-09-2014, 05:09 PM
Elite Fan

Aw boo! That's unfortunate! Wonder if anyone in the OQ thread knows her (or is her)??
Old 05-09-2014, 05:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Aw Sean.... I just can't help but feel such gratitude and need to give him a hug for being this involved with the fandom and with the show. LOVE HIM!!!
Old 05-09-2014, 06:02 PM
Graphics Team

Aww Sean love it Glad he's so into OQ
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 05-09-2014, 06:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dark_Angel*4eva (View Post)
Aw boo! That's unfortunate! Wonder if anyone in the OQ thread knows her (or is her)??
Good point! I should post it over there too.
Old 05-10-2014, 02:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

welcome to this thread sofia

sanja - oh I hope they will sit together. have a good feeling about that tho. I think Lana will sit in between Sean and Jared

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-10-2014, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awww, I love Sean's love for OQ and the fandom.
Old 05-10-2014, 05:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

I am really wondering if EF regina and EF robin really didnt get along. I was under the impression that it was an act on Reginas part but it doesnt look like we are getting another flashback scene in this season I am kinda upset with that to be honest. When I heard that a whole year passed I thought we were actually going to see how it developped. but the few glimpes we got werent really enough and there was almost no OQ in the EF

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-10-2014, 06:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
I am really wondering if EF regina and EF robin really didnt get along. I was under the impression that it was an act on Reginas part but it doesnt look like we are getting another flashback scene in this season I am kinda upset with that to be honest. When I heard that a whole year passed I thought we were actually going to see how it developped. but the few glimpes we got werent really enough and there was almost no OQ in the EF
Suz, I totally agree. I like the season being split into two, but it seems to have made time drag too much in Neverland in 3A, and allow not nearly enough time for the missing year flashbacks in 3B. I guess just because I've enjoyed 3B so much more than 3A, I feel 3B has gotten a little shortchanged for time devoted to it. I do have a very slim hope they may still fill in some of the missing year in Season 4, as I think one of Eddie's answers was "maybe" they would get to more of that in S4. lol
Old 05-10-2014, 07:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

well I would certainly hope so. I mean more MUST have happened thatn we got to see and they wasted too much time on rapunzel and the jolly rogger

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-10-2014, 07:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
well I would certainly hope so. I mean more MUST have happened thatn we got to see and they wasted too much time on rapunzel and the jolly rogger
Those episodes were such a waste! They could have told the plot of those in half the time and spent more on EF flashbacks.
Old 05-10-2014, 07:21 AM
Graphics Team

Quote:
oh I hope they will sit together. have a good feeling about that tho. I think Lana will sit in between Sean and Jared
Oh that'd be lovely. I'd really love some interaction with her and Sean though. Like them whispering to each other or something

Quote:
How did they waste time on Rapunzel? Last I checked, she was only in 1 ep so far
Old 05-10-2014, 09:11 AM
Absolute Fan

LOL And the episode was more about Charming than Rapunzel. I was actually excited about that episode and ended up disappointed. It is a shame we didn't get to see more of the missing year, especially since the scenes we did get with OQ were great. I wanted to see more.
Old 05-10-2014, 09:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_R (View Post)
Those episodes were such a waste! They could have told the plot of those in half the time and spent more on EF flashbacks.
I know right? I mean rapunzel was cute and all but that could have easily be fitted into another episode or do rapunzel and the jolly rogger together in ONE episode would have been fine

Jacquelyn - I am sure they will go along just great and will surely interact with each other and as soon as whisoering is happening I will be grinning

and yes it was only one episode but I rather would have loved to see teh flashback concerning outlawqueen and snowing

so I agree shaye. seriously. I was hoping for so many flashback scenes but after the first two episodes it wasnt much more

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-10-2014, 09:31 AM
Graphics Team

Quote:
It is a shame we didn't get to see more of the missing year, especially since the scenes we did get with OQ were great. I wanted to see more.
I wonder if they had angry sex in the missing year with all their banter I wouldn't be surprised if they did.
a girl can dream