Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2014, 10:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

still watching over and over again too. its nice too see how many fanfics popped up right after the episode lol

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-12-2014, 10:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ok, seriously guys, that scene is HOT!!! I mean HOT HOT HOT!!! I get butterflies in my stomach every time I watch it and feel all funny inside!!! Can't believe that these two can turn you on by making out this way!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 11-12-2014, 11:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

I showered 10 times since watching that scene. what do YOU think?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-12-2014, 11:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

hahahahhaha!!!!!!! ok, so it has that effect on everyone, good to know!!!

posting this here too, cause I just can't stop laughing!!! S'more making reactions!!!!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 11-12-2014, 12:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

omg

who in the heck filmed all of us????????????????

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-12-2014, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

LOL!!! OMG!!! That was us!!! I actually texted Suz after it aired and said I pulled a blanket up over my head after the kiss. I must meet these fangirls! They understand me like you guys do!
Old 11-12-2014, 06:42 PM
Master Fan

If you all see any more good OQ vids, please post them! Nothing sad though, I don't want angst, I want HOT!!
Old 11-12-2014, 06:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'll make sure to post more if I find any! But that reaction vid totally killed me!!!!!!!!! I don't know what was the best in it! The girls screaming their lungs out when Robin starts moving (because we all saw what he was going to do DUH!)? The girl taking the vid saying "caaaaandles..." and then laughing her ass out? The girls wanting more of the OQ scene and frowning when Snow shows up? Or the dog that starts running around wondering what the hell happened and everyone's screaming?

Can't wait for the OQ episode reaction vid! I have a feeling it's just going to be EPIC!!

Old 11-12-2014, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

My fav. is the girl hiding under the blanket. I always have to hide or cover my face when my ships make out etc. cause I'm blushing so hard and screaming haha.

I'm so ready for the OQ reaction video. I've been checking for it all day since it's normally posted Wed. night or Thursday morning.
Old 11-12-2014, 09:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Chris, thanks for posting that funny vid with those girls watching. Haha! I saw that the other day and I've actually watched it several times, it's just so funny to see their reaction!
Old 11-13-2014, 01:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

i anm actually glad I watched solo because I am sure no one except for you guys and the girls in the video would have understood my reaction

still no reaction video. I just checked. hopefully the person didnt have a heart attack from that kiss

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-13-2014, 04:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

I've talked to the girl making the videos and she is working on it and I'm guessing it will take her a bit more time because, let's face it, this one is going to be her most epic reaction video ever!! I wonder how on earth she finds all those perfect reactions to each OQ scene!!

I know I watched the ep all alone at 4:15am, with my parents sleeping in the next room, so when IT happened, I just went nuts in silence!!!! I was screaming inside, my eyes got teary and I can assure you all, I have zero recollection of what happened in the episode afterwards!!!!

Last edited by phoenix_shine; 11-13-2014 at 04:09 AM
Old 11-13-2014, 04:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

wait.... WAIT.. there was an AFTERWARDS??????????????????

cant wait for the video. we will be laughing our ovaries off

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-13-2014, 07:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

Someone asked me what happened at the end of the episode and quite honestly, after the kiss, I just couldn't tell you.

They screwed up by not making it the final scene of the show.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Nah, I don't even care! I was still squealing from excitement while the Charming family was talking about God knows what and I didn't even catch a word from Ingrid's talk with Rumple (which I'm hearing was significant>???? Naaah, I don't care, MY BABIEZ WERE MAKING S'MORES!!!! ). I'm kinda happy though, that they didn't end the episode there, because it gave me a sense of continuity! Like, while the others were chatting or whatever, the hottest couple of Storybrooke was locked in a candlelit vault and was making babiez!!!!!