Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-15-2014, 07:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

Once Upon A Time Episode Discussion Thread - 4x08 a and b - Smash the Mirror

4x08: Smash the mirror
November 16th, 2014 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Description: In Arendelle, when the Snow Queen tries to pit Elsa and Anna against each other and when it proves more difficult than she anticipates, she takes drastic measures. Meanwhile, in Storybrooke Emma's powers are out of control and her fear of hurting loved ones pushes her away from everyone she cares about. In her confusion, Emma turns to Gold for help getting her powers under control. Gold tells her about a way to get rid of her powers altogether and Hook tries to put a stop to it. Meanwhile, Regina struggles with her plan to find the author of the storybook until her quest takes an unexpected turn. Robin Hood recruits Will Scarlet to assist him on a mission and Mary Margaret and David search for Emma.

PROMOS:

RULES:

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect eachother's ships.
+ Enjoy!

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Last edited by Imzadi; 11-16-2014 at 04:02 AM
Old 11-16-2014, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

I HAVE DIED!!!!!! That was better than my wildest dreams!!!
Old 11-16-2014, 08:45 PM
Graphics Team

Yes exactly why I changed my icon It'll do for now. I'll make a better one later.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 11-16-2014, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

Old 11-16-2014, 10:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

more later

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-17-2014, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

I loved all the Robin and Regina scenes. Of course the vault scenes were incredible! I loved the part where she smiled when he said "that was the best...sleep.." and I loved when he lifted her up in the air. Also Lana with no/little makeup is gorgeous!

It's sweet that he wants to help her with the book and when he told Will he just wants her to be happy. I'm very interested to find out if anything more is going to come out of that picture appearing.

The only thing I was less than happy about was that Robin still seems not to have made the choice to end things with Marian, so I think they are both assuming that this happiness they have right now is temporary.

The part where Snow had to tell her to finish buttoning her shirt was funny and I loved Snow and Regina's chat. It's about time we got a decent scene with them.

The scene with Henry was pretty short, but meaningful. I liked when she healed his injury and told him never to feel like he wasn't special because he didn't have magic.

Other stuff:

Rumple - wow. He's really back to being the Dark One. Since Regina has magic, she might well be on his list of people he intends to trap in that hat.

What was that flash of light with Emma and Elsa? Was that a true love event? I didn't really get it. I thought the fireworks were the cheesiest thing I've seen on this show.

I'm exhausted of Frozen backstory. Please make it stop. However the Snow Queen in present day SB is psycho and I love her.

I can't wait to see how everyone is going to act after the shattered sight spell takes hold.

Last edited by sherry02; 11-17-2014 at 12:10 PM
Old 11-17-2014, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

Did anyone noticed Henry got whacked with a branch when he ran away from Emma in the woods? It was just ok for me cause I don't care about Snow Queen or Frozen crap, Emma suddenly controlling her powers sparking fireworks was whacked just cause Elsa gave a pep talk I am I missing something? It should have been Emma family or friends saving the day not Elsa, Rumple is so shady loved Snow and Regina moments