Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-27-2014, 11:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

then please remind me not to go to the spoiler thread either I seriously get so mad when I see that. I mean not bashing. yes fine. but if you say so for the one person, then also say so for the other person. fair is fair. I mean I cant stand emma either but if anymore here would call her a sociopath I would definitely step in too.

well glad you girls love this board here and deem it regina friendly

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-27-2014, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenka5 (View Post)
That is why I usually try to avoid such places and go mostly to Regina's friendly places.
Me too. With the exception of Elizabeth Mitchell's thread, I stay in the Regina/Lana threads and don't even look at the others. I'm so glad we have our own spoiler and discussion threads here on the Lana boards.
Old 10-27-2014, 11:53 AM
Elite Fan

I just remind myself that people who put Regina/Lana down have no class and I refuse to stoop to their level. Publicly at least. In private I bash whoever the heck I want to and quite enjoy it.
Old 10-27-2014, 12:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

oh in private i curse like a sailor and in front of my own tv in my own room I might use words that are not all that nice but oh well lol

anyone else awwwwwed when Regina called robin her true love?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-27-2014, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, I can not be held responsible for my crazy reactions to my first live viewing of each episode.

I awww'd and clapped, Suz!
Old 10-27-2014, 12:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

hehe di the same. and cheered and whistled on top of that

which of course makes it even dumber now that they cut the snow and regina scene in which she tells her that she loves robin. because lets face it.. the way she told Emma was very random

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-27-2014, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
hehe di the same. and cheered and whistled on top of that

which of course makes it even dumber now that they cut the snow and regina scene in which she tells her that she loves robin. because lets face it.. the way she told Emma was very random
I loved her saying that, but yes, it did seem very random considering up until now she has never voiced her feelings for him aloud to anyone since we didn't see the scene with Snow.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I brave reading the spoiler board all the time but once and awhile I can not help but open my mouth and respond. Regina needs some defending over there.

I do my best to stay civil but it is frustrating to read all the slanted anti-Regina reviews. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but I just feel like Regina can never do right nor be in the right for some people no matter what she does and the male villains are given more leeway or excuses are more easily embraced in their defense for how or why they came to be who they are.

I have to admit that I have not been back there since this episode aired because I was sure it would be all heated up against Regina and the past because Emma was feeling like she screwed Regina over instead of it being an episode with Regina groveling at Emma's feet. But the point of the episode was that Emma did feel accountable and Regina needed to vent it. It was NOT about Emma being hung up on the past and Regina casting the dark curse. Emma admitted she's happy now to have her parents and Henry in SB. This was about the Marian situation that is all.

Regarding the earlier Zelena discussion and about their powers, I still like to live in denial that Rumple's letter was really about Regina.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 10-27-2014 at 02:34 PM
Old 10-27-2014, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

I don't bother looking at other boards or threads except for the Lana/Sean or Regina/Robin related ones

Thank God this board exists

I thought this episode was great. And I actually liked the flashbacks about Emma's teenage years. I definitely appreciated how they used the teenage Emma/Lily storyline as analogous to present-day Emma/Regina.
Regina's anger/bitterness towards Emma is warranted...if the reverse was true and Regina brought back Milah by accident, I'm sure Emma would be fuming as well. Regina likes to work alone, and she's not afraid to voice when someone's in her way. This fandom is so sensitive it's ridiculous.
Old 10-27-2014, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

Preach, Jade!
Old 10-27-2014, 10:05 PM
Loyal Fan

I personally did not care much about the flashbacks, I do not think it tied that well with Regina and Emma's storyline.
Old 10-28-2014, 04:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I loved her saying that, but yes, it did seem very random considering up until now she has never voiced her feelings for him aloud to anyone since we didn't see the scene with Snow.
i loved it too but it seemed totally out of the blue since we "normally" didnt know that the conversation with snow happened. and on the previously on there wasnt much told about it. i hope the stunt they pulled makes them release the scene now after all

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-28-2014, 07:24 AM
Elite Fan

I agree that it seemed out of the blue, because when Regina said it I was like, "Wait, what did she just say?" I wasn't expecting such a matter of fact declaration so I had to rewind and listen again.
Old 10-28-2014, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenka5 (View Post)
I personally did not care much about the flashbacks, I do not think it tied that well with Regina and Emma's storyline.
I didn't care for the flashbacks either. I see they were trying to do a broken friendship parallel, although Regina and Emma were never what I'd really call friends. It just didn't work for me. I have a feeling that star on Lily's wrist was shown for a reason though. I wouldn't be surprised if adult Lily doesn't show up at some point and that star will be how we know who she is.
Old 10-28-2014, 12:56 PM
Loyal Fan

I think the situtions and Emma's position in those situations were just too different.