Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2016, 02:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yes! I agree. I want to see the 3 'witches' Emma, Regina & Zelena fighting the evil queen together! that would be wicked
Old 05-23-2016, 06:57 AM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Regal (View Post)
Yeah we did not really get a lot but i think they will continue with their story in season 6 and zelena will help regina to foght the evil queen
I hope so. I would like to see them teaming up like that The more sister scenes the better I think.
I mean now that they're finally on the same side. I wonder if Regina would be helping Zelena with taking care of baby Robin.. I would think so. I wonder if they'll show that.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 05-23-2016, 11:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterWitch (View Post)
Yes! I agree. I want to see the 3 'witches' Emma, Regina & Zelena fighting the evil queen together! that would be wicked
that would be seriously epic i would love that so much. they could be like charlies angels just the witchy form of that haha

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-25-2016, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit Regina (View Post)
I hope so. I would like to see them teaming up like that The more sister scenes the better I think.
I mean now that they're finally on the same side. I wonder if Regina would be helping Zelena with taking care of baby Robin.. I would think so. I wonder if they'll show that.
I think Regina will need help fighting her Dark Side
Old 05-27-2016, 07:51 PM
Graphics Team

Um yeah I think so too.
So maybe Z could help with that situation.
Old 05-30-2016, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I guess Zelana redeemed herself and is now on the good side giving the good side 3 ladies with magic...
Old 06-04-2016, 01:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

that was a fast redemption

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-06-2016, 02:28 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
I guess Zelana redeemed herself and is now on the good side giving the good side 3 ladies with magic...
Actually there's more ladies than that on the good side that have magic, but yes I believe Emma/Regina/Zelena are the main ones I suppose

TBH I don't really mind it that Zelena is helping them now. I love that she and Regina are more close now. I mean yes I still hate all of the terrible things she's done (like with OQ and etc) but I'd rather have her helping them all now than on the opposite side of them. I mean I guess I'm a sucker for sisterly bonding
Old 06-08-2016, 06:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

I am just surprised that she redeemed herself so fast, while it Takes Regina 5 or more seasons

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-09-2016, 09:55 AM
Graphics Team

I actually think Regina was being redeemed in like.. the 3rd season at least. Or that's what it felt like to me.
But yeah it was a bit quick for Zelena.

I just think they have different perspectives now. Because now both of them know that they actually had a past, a good bonding between them. Where they were actually acting like sisters. So I think they see things differently now.
Old 06-09-2016, 12:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

that tehy do. I just wish that they would have a talk about everything that went wrong.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-10-2016, 08:06 AM
Graphics Team

It's possible they might.
May not happen when we want, or at all. But there's still a possibility.

It's definitely a twist I didn't see coming, but I do love it. It was cute to finally see them when they were younger, and not as babies or at like 18+.
Old 06-11-2016, 11:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

i am not sure if i love it yet. I mean i obviously love bexana. bex and lana have a great chemistry and they are great friends in real life. almost like sisters. but the storyline lacked a bit for me. i wish they would have found a way for them to bond iwthout killing robin off the show

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-12-2016, 03:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Zelena's redemption did happen quicker than Regina's I do agree but I am happy that Regina has someone else in her corner I still don't forgive Zelena for the OQ stuff! But it is nice to see the sisters closer
Old 06-14-2016, 05:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

i thought that regina would have wanted to stay well a way from zelena after robyn passed away. but, no, she understood that she made a mistake and knows that there's nothing she can now do. just goes to show how much regina has changed. she didn't even think to be angry at zelena for trusting in hades when she told her to be careful.

yes, and i hope too that they show regina and baby robyn- that would be really sweet (regina and zelena taking care of her together )