Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-31-2014, 04:09 PM
Graphics Team

Hmm I hope we'll get another.
I do think they actually took a bit of Christmas pics, but I don't think they decided to post those. (bc ya know of course on holidays people take a load of pics)
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 12-31-2014, 11:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite Dreams (View Post)
Hmm I hope we'll get another.
I do think they actually took a bit of Christmas pics, but I don't think they decided to post those. (bc ya know of course on holidays people take a load of pics)
For 12.31 Lana chose "Stayin Alive" by the Bee Gees as the song for her #LPsTop100Hits countdown. She also said "Boogie into 2015!" And tonight Jack posted these photos of him and his brothers to his Instagram account:

Looks like the boys got to stay with Fred and Lana for New Year's and they had themselves a disco party! How fun is this family??
Old 12-31-2014, 11:41 PM
Graphics Team

Aw that sounds great! I would love to see them + Lana and Fred partying
Btw random but, does anyone know how old Fred's kids are? I could've sworn I saw it somewhere but I don't remember how old they are.
Old 01-01-2015, 12:42 AM
Loyal Fan

I want to see Lana's picture! And still hoping for the wedding one!

I honestly don't know anything about the kids mother or the situation there(at first I wondered if Fred is not widower and was happy to find out it's not the case) but I remember some girl said on tumblr Lana told them during meet and greet she is mother of those kids most of the year or something like that so I am kind of surprised their mom lives in Canada too and they have joint custody...

edit: here is our girl!

x

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

Last edited by Lenka5; 01-01-2015 at 12:56 AM
Old 01-01-2015, 03:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

i think the boys are 18,15 and 13 if I remember correctly

love all the pics. was fred there too? waiting for a pic wiht them to pop up. saw another one with Lana and another guy, didnt recognize him tho I think

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-01-2015, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Thanks for the great pics
Old 01-01-2015, 09:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

I saw the one of Lana and Troy, Lana with random dude and another I don't see here of Lana with 3 other ladies I didn't recognize. No Lana and Fred, which seemed odd. He had to have been there because the boys were there.

I'm not sure about Lana being their mom "most of the time." Their mom lives in Vancouver too. She is an actress and real estate agent. She has a Twitter account. It's not a secret and she wasn't hard to find. She has some of Fred's posts and some OUAT related stuff in her favorites, which again is why I think everyone gets along. The boys may technically spend more time with their dad because they are boys and, at least for the older two, Fred and Lana majorly support their music. Fred is the one who takes them on location for their recording sessions. Lana is most definitely second mom, they make a great family, but their mom is most definitely their mom.
Old 01-01-2015, 01:18 PM
Graphics Team

Well.. if their mom lives in Canada, doesn't that mean they can visit though when Lana is up there shooting for OUAT??
I mean, doesn't Fred go with her sometimes (or all the time)???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
i think the boys are 18,15 and 13 if I remember correctly

love all the pics. was fred there too? waiting for a pic wiht them to pop up. saw another one with Lana and another guy, didnt recognize him tho I think
That's kind of the ages I was thinking.
I do have to say though that Jack is super cute. (or maybe I should say hot?)
Old 01-01-2015, 04:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite Dreams (View Post)
Well.. if their mom lives in Canada, doesn't that mean they can visit though when Lana is up there shooting for OUAT??
I mean, doesn't Fred go with her sometimes (or all the time)???
There is no visiting. They all live in Vancouver.

Fred and his first wife moved their family there in 2006. I have no idea when they divorced. Lana relocated to Vancouver in 2011 to make OUAT. It seems that she met Fred not long after. The boys split their time between their parents homes in the same part of town. I only know this because of a radio interview that said 45 Spacer are a couple of "local boys from West Vancouver" and their mom touts knowing everything about "West Van" for her real estate work.

It's likely they all live in the same neighborhood.

ETA: All the boys are adorable. I'm too old to feel comfortable calling any teenage boy "hot." Jack is such a younger version of Fred, who is very nice to look at so you can take it from there. I think the youngest one looks most like his mom and the middle kid is a good mix of them both. Nice looking boys.
Old 01-01-2015, 06:55 PM
Master Fan

Do they have a house in LA too? I assumed they do since they seem to spend a fair amount of there when Lana isn't working.
Old 01-02-2015, 01:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

too old to call the boys hot as well but they are sure cute and good looking

do we know by now if Fred was at the party with her? hope he didnt have to work on new years or something

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-02-2015, 07:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

Lana said in an interview with "Good Day LA" that she no longer has a home in Los Angeles. I think she gave it up around the time Once was renewed for season 2. She must have realized the show could have a long life (after so many one season shows she had to be cautious) and her relationship with Fred was pretty solid by then so it felt like time to make Vancouver her home.

There was no sighting of Fred on NYE, which was weird since we saw several pics of Lana and those pics of the boys. We can only assume he was with her but no pictures have been released.
Old 01-03-2015, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRegalRath (View Post)
Lana said in an interview with "Good Day LA" that she no longer has a home in Los Angeles.
Ok thanks, I must have missed that.
Old 01-03-2015, 08:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

I had a feeling we would still get this. From Fred's Twitter, just now:

I just love these two!!
Old 01-03-2015, 09:01 PM
Graphics Team

Saw that on tumblr. So cute.