aww thank you for sharing that video. very lovely

and gorgeous photo
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 11-11-2014, 10:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

I just wanted to say something because it's bothering me. As some of you may know there are rumors out there that Shai is dating musician, Nahko Bear. I follow him on Instagram and over the last couple of days I've noticed a ton of fans commenting "Sheo" related stuff on his pictures. I'm going to assume no one here is involved in this but seeing as it is clearly some Divergent fans doing it, I just want to say how disappointed I am in this fandom. If those involved are reading this, please stop. That kind of behavior is incredibly immature and makes all of us as a fandom look really bad. Not to mention it's rude. If Shai is dating this person, so be it. It's none of our business. But please stop the "Sheo forever" comments and such on his Instagram and leave this poor guy alone.
Old 11-11-2014, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

To be honest, I don't really care who she is dating. That is her private life and everyone needs some privacy.
As long as she is happy, that is cool

And I did not even know about the rumors
Old 11-11-2014, 11:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Who knows what is what with Shai's personal life . . .who cares. Can't wait to see what she wears on Friday for HWAs. She is being honored or something
Old 11-11-2014, 12:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Its people who can't separate Shailene and Theo from Tris and Four. In the movie, they are romantically involve and have a powerful chemistry. Shailene and Theo are actors. They were able to pull it off.

In real life, Shailene and Theo are friends. They have never indicated otherwise. Their actions might be interpreted by some, me included, as something more, but I think they genuinely care for one another as friends. Sometimes, these caring actions are blurred by the strong images of Tris and Four. People want to believe Tris and Four are real in real life instead of living in the books, movies, and our imagination.

All I want for Shailene and Theo are to be happy with whomever and maintain their friendship. Its sad when people can't separate reality from the movies. I think in our hearts of hearts, we wouldn't mind them dating but most of us would rather they be happy and successful separately than ruin a friendship.

------

In regards to the Hollywood Awards, I don't think she's being honored. I think she's there because she's up for an award, likely Best Actress. I know its shallow of me, but I hope she wears a dress or if she wears a pants outfit, have heels on. Part of being considered for the Oscars or any award show is how you dress unless your performance is deemed outstanding. Hers isn't because she's on the bubble on alot of industry insider lists.

Its at the Napa Valley Film Festival that she's being honored and doing a Q&A after a screening of TFIOS.

Last edited by trazel00; 11-11-2014 at 12:31 PM
Old 11-11-2014, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

Yeah and it is important to make a difference between fiction and reality
Old 11-11-2014, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 11-11-2014, 02:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
I just wanted to say something because it's bothering me. As some of you may know there are rumors out there that Shai is dating musician, Nahko Bear. I follow him on Instagram and over the last couple of days I've noticed a ton of fans commenting "Sheo" related stuff on his pictures. I'm going to assume no one here is involved in this but seeing as it is clearly some Divergent fans doing it, I just want to say how disappointed I am in this fandom. If those involved are reading this, please stop. That kind of behavior is incredibly immature and makes all of us as a fandom look really bad. Not to mention it's rude. If Shai is dating this person, so be it. It's none of our business. But please stop the "Sheo forever" comments and such on his Instagram and leave this poor guy alone.
completly agree with this ^^

i didnt want comment nothing at all about it cause for me is nonsense but i support this points.

Thansk for the updates.
Old 11-11-2014, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

i agree. i didn't even know about the rumors... but if she is dating him, and his happy with him, than good for her. to me that's all that matters, i don't know what's best for her? she does and if she's happy, that's great
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 11-12-2014, 09:09 AM
Elite Fan

Totally agree, I didn't knew it either... but like you say, if she is happy with dating him, then good for her

Icon made by Millie Mae
Hi I'm Julii
Old 11-12-2014, 09:44 AM
Total Fan

I don't care who Shailene dates, but I must say I think this guy is very odd. But hopefully she is happy doing whatever she is doing.

Tumblr
Old 11-12-2014, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I had no idea either but if Shai is happy that is good enough for me
Old 11-12-2014, 04:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
In regards to the Hollywood Awards, I don't think she's being honored.
Thought I read somewhere that she and the dude from Le Miserable, I think his name is Eddie Redmayne or something like that, was gonna be honored at the event Guess we will have to wait and see
Old 11-12-2014, 04:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSun (View Post)
Thought I read somewhere that she and the dude from Le Miserable, I think his name is Eddie Redmayne or something like that, was gonna be honored at the event Guess we will have to wait and see
I thought I read that too. Guess we'll see in two days.

As for Nahko Bear, from all appearances, he and Shai seem to have a lot in common. I love that someone said he seems a little odd. He is. And that's probably one reason he and Shai have such a great friendship/relationship. Shai is a little odd herself so they're probably perfect for each other. In all seriousness though she seems very happy as does he. As fans of hers, that should be all that matters to us.

Last edited by GRITS83; 11-12-2014 at 06:43 PM
Old 11-12-2014, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm liking the new look of tris in the teaser!