Old 09-13-2017, 06:23 PM
Elite Fan

Emily/Flynn promo on YT:
Old 09-13-2017, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Aww thank you for posting . Poor Flynn yet I am so glad he seems to allow Emily to hug him, I do think these two will break my heart the most because of how innocent Flynn is, the most of them all.
Old 09-13-2017, 09:53 PM
Elite Fan

^I completely agree. Of everything that has been released, this has affected me the most.
Old 09-14-2017, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

That promo

I feel the same way, Sandy.
Old 09-14-2017, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Saw a short version of that promo on TV, broke my heart. I wonder how the show wrote the new wife, Alice. From promos she seems really hostile towards Emily, can understand it to some extent but I also feel like it's unfair to expect Emily to leave them alone because she was missing for so long.

The show has me really intrigued, I wonder if Emily will be really the innocent victim or if there is going to be a twist. Cannot wait to watch it!

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 09-14-2017, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
Saw a short version of that promo on TV, broke my heart. I wonder how the show wrote the new wife, Alice. From promos she seems really hostile towards Emily, can understand it to some extent but I also feel like it's unfair to expect Emily to leave them alone because she was missing for so long.

The show has me really intrigued, I wonder if Emily will be really the innocent victim or if there is going to be a twist. Cannot wait to watch it!
I can see why Alice is hostile, she (from what we know and from the way Absentia accounts are hinting towards) is innocent without knowing what had happened to Emily. I can't even imagine being married to a man, adopting his son for his first wife to reappear years later, that'd really shake up my world. However, what Alice is feeling Emily is feeling the same if not worse (Emily missed all of the important stuff with Flynn and Alice was probably there, birthdays, holidays and so on). I really don't think Nick loves Alice the way he does Emily, I'd almost assume she was just a stand in so Flynn could have a mother especially going by the first promo with Nick so upset and going after the guy demanding to know where his wife is, if there was no love I doubt he would've worded it that way

I hope Emily is innocent or maybe she was forced to do the killing(s) with whoever had her captured which would make her an accomplice but I don't know if that could even give any consequences or not. I mean she could've had a gun to her head forcing her to do something to that extent
Old 09-14-2017, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree Sandy, unless they were in a bad place when Emily went missing, I don't see why Nick wouldn't still love Emily. At the same time I think he loves Alice too, but maybe in a different way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)

I've already seen the pilot so I won't say much, but I don't think Alice is hostile towards Emily. I think she's trying to distance herself from the situation a little, to give Emily the chance to talk to Flynn, and the way the promo's been edited makes it seem like she's hostile, I don't know. I think everyone's handling the situation the best they can, but it's so complicated.
Old 09-14-2017, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's good to know, the promo just made it look like she is hostile but I can definitely understand if she's distant, it's a complicated and awkward situation and she feels threatened.

Not sure if Nick still loves her, I'm sure the feelings are still there but even if he loves her, he loves the Emily he used to know, he is not in love with the present Emily if that makes sense?

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 09-14-2017, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is a good point about Emily not being the same person I guess the same goes for Nick though.
Old 09-14-2017, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I do think Emily is somewhat the same person, shes just lost six years of her life so to Emily its all a whole new world for her. I'm sure she's going to have issues to work through but she's still behind in time.
Old 09-14-2017, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

We don't know what happened to her in those six years though. If she's been tortured for example, that definitely would have changed her. Six years is a long time
Old 09-14-2017, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

I seem to remember reading somewhere that everyone around Emily notices a change in her.
Old 09-14-2017, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

It would be weird if she hadn't changed not only because of her experience of being held in captivity but the world outside has changed and she has to deal with that. She probably did everything she could to survive in captivity and it'll be hard to break that habit.

Fiona💭
Old 09-15-2017, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Closed Thread   Post New Thread