Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2016, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Castle Episode Discussion - 8x11: Dead Red

8.11 Dead Red
Original air date: February 15, 2016

“Dead Red” – When the son of a Russian diplomat turns up murdered, Beckett and Castle find themselves in a dangerous game of international crime and punishment, with Castle having to entertain a jovial Russian security officer who winds up more involved than anyone planned, on “Castle,” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15 (10:01-11:00 p.m. EST) on the ABC Television Network.

Promo:
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

TFTNT!

Fiona💭
-x-Lilac-x- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great episode!

I loved the scene with Martha, Alexis and Castle talking about the baby shower gift. Then Martha getting suspicious about the break up, especially after his comment

I really liked Vasily Zhirov, such a fun character. I also loved that he kept saying Beckett and Castle work better together!

It was great seeing Rita again. I was a little disappointed Beckett hadn't told Castle about Rita yet, but at least he knows now.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Really liked this one too

The case was interesting and Versilly (sp?) was a great character, loved his reaction to meeting Richard Castle and the real "Nikki Heat"

And I'm glad we got to Rita again and that it wasn't LokSat related (and she's Joan and John Cusack's sister in real life which makes me like her more ). And Castle finally found out who she was. Their little moment together was sweet. I do really hope we get to see her and Jackson again.

im glad that Castle is still angry sometimes about Beckett keeping him in the dark, so he should be too but "she's worth it"

Also someone needs to write a fic about these 6 countries right now!

Oh and Espo's "howdy!"

Fiona💭
-x-Lilac-x- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved the moment that Rita and Castle shared too Very sweet.

I agree, I'm glad Castle is still angry sometimes, it's understandable.
Old 02-16-2016, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Thanks for the thread, Ingrid

This episode was so effing funny. I laughed so much, it's awesome

Vasily is such a fanboy, it's great to watch And he totally spoke for the fandom with his insistence on Caskett working together. Even calling people in high places to make them

Rita... I really hope that it wasn't a mistake that Kate told her the separation is just fake. I do not want that to bite her in her behind.
It was nice seeing her again.

I figured Kate really told him nothing, or only little things. Rita being his step-mother should have been told, but now we know he knows.

Loved the scene between Castle and Rita

The baby kevlar vest. Omg Man, I hope he keeps it

I agree with you, Castle being angry still is definitely understandable. I'm glad he said it.
Old 02-16-2016, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I loved this episode. Everything about it just screamed previous seasons of Castle. Probably my favorite so far other than XY/XX (the emotions, the drama, the acting from Stana and Nathan you can't deny that those two were really good despite the ending).
I loved Vasily being a hardcore Caskett fan (I had the impression he was written to be the fandom the way he went on and on about what Caskett is like). It was refreshing to see a Caskett cheerleader whose not the boys or Martha, Alexis or Lanie. That alone was refreshing.

The baby kevlar needs to be kept for baby Castle. What was Castle thinking getting that for baby Ryan baby Castle needs to match mommy and daddy. Though Martha and Alexis saying no to that and Castle buying it does make me wonder if it could be foreshadowing?

Castle saying he gives Beckett her time sometimes even twice a day was great. My money is so on Martha and Alexis knowing

Castle saying they kissed in 6 countries and Beckett speaking Russian

Castle with Rita was great to see, though I am a bit disappointed that Kate waited until then to tell him about her. She could've given him a cliff notes version that he has a stepmom who saved her. His anger is understandable but saying Kate is worth it at the end of the day was everything
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
The baby kevlar needs to be kept for baby Castle. What was Castle thinking getting that for baby Ryan baby Castle needs to match mommy and daddy. Though Martha and Alexis saying no to that and Castle buying it does make me wonder if it could be foreshadowing?
I loved the baby kevlar, so cute I hope he does keep it.

I actually would've liked to see Kate's gift for the baby too.
Reply   Post New Thread