Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2017, 04:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

She did kill Semirov too right? I think Laurie said that she did (and that would make sense because her dna was on his body). I think as sad as it is Emily does have it in her to kill people who have wronged her, I mean she was there at Nick and Alice’s house to kill Alice or at least she was thinking about it, she had a knife in her hand. I think there is a big darkness in Emily after all the trauma she’s suffered after her capture but also from early childhood. I still love her though!

I really wouldn’t want Emily to take Nick back either, she deserves so much better.

Fiona💭
-x-Lilac-x- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 07:04 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -x-Lilac-x- (View Post)
She did kill Semirov too right? I think Laurie said that she did (and that would make sense because her dna was on his body). I think as sad as it is Emily does have it in her to kill people who have wronged her, I mean she was there at Nick and Alice’s house to kill Alice or at least she was thinking about it, she had a knife in her hand. I think there is a big darkness in Emily after all the trauma she’s suffered after her capture but also from early childhood. I still love her though!

I really wouldn’t want Emily to take Nick back either, she deserves so much better.
And what about Flynn? After all Emily is his mother and to heal fully she definitely needs her son. Without sharing him with another woman.

To click => Tumblr Twitter Youtube Instagram
KalliopePL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Can’t Flynn have both of them? During the last 5 - 10 minutes of the episode it’s obvious that she’s still a part of his life. Alice helped raise him and until Emily returned it was all he knew. Just because Alice is in his life too doesn’t mean Emily can’t be too. Plenty of families have parents who aren’t together but it doesn’t mean they’re less of a parent. But that’s just my opinion

Fiona💭
Old 11-22-2017, 12:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Can’t Flynn have both of them? During the last 5 - 10 minutes of the episode it’s obvious that she’s still a part of his life. Alice helped raise him and until Emily returned it was all he knew. Just because Alice is in his life too doesn’t mean Emily can’t be too. Plenty of families have parents who aren’t together but it doesn’t mean they’re less of a parent. But that’s just my opinion
I wonder how they are going to play it out in season 2. Remember how Alice said to Nick: end it with Emily? Apparently she is not happy with Emily around Flynn. Even if Emily is his real mother. I'm pretty sure there's going to be some sort of conflict in season 2. Flynn is probably going to have to choose who is his real mother.

Old 11-22-2017, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalliopePL (View Post)
I wonder how they are going to play it out in season 2. Remember how Alice said to Nick: end it with Emily? Apparently she is not happy with Emily around Flynn. Even if Emily is his real mother. I'm pretty sure there's going to be some sort of conflict in season 2. Flynn is probably going to have to choose who is his real mother.
Alice meant Nick's relationship with Emily, not Flynn's. I don't think Alice or Emily would make Flynn choose.
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Wow I still cannot get over this episode! Talk about an amazing ending that makes you want to come back for more.

Nick still isn't redeemable to me. I don't think he ever will be. I'm pretty sure Emily just said she forgave him so she can move on from all of this.

Emily and Tommy I can sooo get behind them He's the only one who stood behind Emily 100% from episode 1 to 10.

It being the reporter was shocking. Fiona, I think I need to follow your theories a lot more because you were dead on for everything you've said.

I LOVE Papa Byrne! Him and Emily are so sweet together

I loved learning that Emily was a fighter from day 1 and did what she had to do to get adopted.

So Emily killed Harlow but not remembering will be interesting to see next season. With Absentia you know there's bound to be twists and turns to figure out that puzzle.
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Semirov is also a question mark - we didn't see 'evidence' like we saw for Harlow - she was wet after we saw his body, remember? Or did we see and I can't recall? I have to do a rewatch anyway, then I'll know.

I think Alice is appeased - at least for now. Should it come up that Emily might have indeed killed Harlow she might get demanding again. But for now I see her not doing anything to keep Emily from Flynn.

Sandy, I'm sure that's why they ended the season with this scene - so it can be used in season 2

Also, yeah... I've said so before, but I'll repeat: Fiona really has the show down with her speculations/thoughts/ideas
Old 11-23-2017, 04:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

I just like guessing

About Semirov, he was found dead at the beginning of the first episode (I think?) so if Emily did kill him it would have been after she was released from the hospital but I don’t know why she would have then. But then again we don’t know what was going on in Emily’s head (and neither did she). And I can’t remember how long Semirov had been dead before they found him, I’d say not that long because he wasn’t missing. I guess it’s something that might be revealed in season 2.

I totally get what they meant about the end of the first season being a definitive ending but with promise for a second. It could have ended in the kitchen with the audience realising that Emily was not okay after all.

Fiona💭
Old 11-23-2017, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Or maybe the had something else filmed to maybe make last minute additions? The episode was shorter than usual, so who knows

The news came out before it aired - although it had already aired in Russia - huh. Ok, then never mind
Old 11-23-2017, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

I noticed that it was a shorter episode too I was thinking the same and maybe it was even edited different, like the scene with Tommy happening before the scene with Flynn and Warren to show a happy ending then a flashforward that was taken out And we don’t know when they were greenlit for season 2, so maybe they had time to do that.... Or maybe that’s the ending we’d have got regardless of whether there was a season two, a dramatic twist at the end. Who knows?! (We probably never will to be honest )

Fiona💭
Old 11-23-2017, 11:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I just like guessing

About Semirov, he was found dead at the beginning of the first episode (I think?) so if Emily did kill him it would have been after she was released from the hospital but I don’t know why she would have then. But then again we don’t know what was going on in Emily’s head (and neither did she). And I can’t remember how long Semirov had been dead before they found him, I’d say not that long because he wasn’t missing. I guess it’s something that might be revealed in season 2.

I totally get what they meant about the end of the first season being a definitive ending but with promise for a second. It could have ended in the kitchen with the audience realising that Emily was not okay after all.
Semerov was killed before Emily was rescued by Nick from that house. I think it was easy for Laurie to plant her DNA on him.

Old 11-24-2017, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

I thought the episode was a bit anti-climatic, I think it would have been a lot more powerful if it was revealed that the reporter worked with somebody who was constantly involved like Nick or Emily's brother. I was convinced it would be revealed that Nick was involved too and that he was tortured by the doctor too and that's why he started a relationship with Emily. Also thought that maybe the FBI psychologist she was seeing was involved but they kind of forgot about him existing.

The show was great overall, I just thought the last episode was a bit anti-climatic, the reveal made sense but I just hoped for somebody being involved the audience developed a connection to, whether good or bad.

Nick has become such an annoying character, I hope he'll still have to work in season 2 on winning her trust back bc he really treated her like crap.

Tommy. Liked him from the start, glad he turned out to be a good guy. For now anyway.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Karma Police is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I thought towards the end that Nick was involved some how. Especially since he gave up after a year and let it be known he didn't trust her. It would've made sense with him marrying her and having Flynn then having her "disappear" and moving on.

Season 2 Nick is really going to have to work hard. He went from being completely likable straight to pure hate from me

I agree about Tommy. He's the only one besides Papa Byrne who stood behind Emily.
Old 11-25-2017, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

They really forgot about Dr. Vega somehow.

Ohh, now that would have been so much better - Nick only starting something with Emily because he had been tortured, too - certainly would have made sense why Nick was so distrustful.
Old 11-25-2017, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Yeah they did unless he reappears in season 2 .

It would've been but I do like that they had it be someone we had seen here and there and not having it effect a main cast member.
Reply   Post New Thread