Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2021, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Tough Alaskan [Alina Park | Laura Sohn] #2: "I don't hate myself because I couldn't help my mom. I hate myself because I killed her."

the though Alaskan
Alina Park | Laura Sohn
s e c o n d • a p p r e c i a t i o n • t h r e a d

x

Alina Park is an FBI agent who graduated third in her class. After her FBI graduation she requested an assignment in Anchorage, Alaska. Raymond Reddington requests that she be on the Post Office task force after she nearly kills Francesca Campbell. Seeing Alina's brutality, Reddington thinks she would be the right replacement for Samar. Alina accepts, on the condition that she tells Liz what happened in Anchorage. It is later revealed Alina fell into disgrace in the Anchorage FBI after flouting the law to catch her mother's ex-boyfriend, whom she blamed for her mother's fatal overdose. Upon encountering this ex-boyfriend on her return to Anchorage, Alina chooses not to kill him and allows the police to arrest him instead. After Liz's death the task force is disbanned and Park is been working as an assassin with her probable love interest, but she gave up killing people after falling in love with one of her victims and leaving the business to go works in an FBI training school. She is married to Peter, who is not keen on her getting in danger and working as a field agent. But, as Dembe needs help in capturing a criminal, she is on her way despite Peter’s unwillingness. She secretely joins the reunited task force, but she couldn’t keep her secret for too long. Park comes to Aram for help. When he is filling in the annual report, she asks him not to mention her permanent headaches as she afraids of losing her job and going off the field. Aram faithfully agrees to do so, but, when Alina stuns and loses the suspect in the recent crossfire due to her headache, she admits them happening and Aram posts it into the report, after which her position is strongly affected. She is sent off the field as the result of her constant headaches. Preseeing a soon rejection by the FBI and the Task Force, she turns to Red seeking a way to be engaged with the investigations, but, after a refusal, she returns to the Task Force and accepts her new role in the team.

the fans
1. Miranda

"I was 7. All I saw was that she was in pain, and I wanted that pain to stop."

social media
+instagram

"She overdosed. I overdosed her. I don’t hate myself because I couldn’t help my mom. I hate myself because I killed her."

"You have no business interfering in my life."
" It’s unhealthy for me to work with someone like Reddington."

future titles
"I’m helping myself. You’ll die out there, Edward. But if you leave me, I’ll die in here."
"Killing was easy. Laughter was hard. I needed more of it."
"I don’t care if you carry the gun, but I carry the bullets. Think of it as the first step towards you and I trusting each other."
"They were addicts, and they were helpless to help each other. I was helpless, too."
"Sir, there are things that happened in Anchorage, things I did that you’re not aware of. You should be."
"To work for Raymond Reddington. What could I have possibly done to make you think I’m right for that?"
"You have no business interfering in my life."
"I was seven. All I saw was that she was in pain, and I wanted that pain to stop."
"Maybe that's why I can see what's really going on."
""You don't get to decide when to apply the law and when to ignore it."
"The point is, you're doing the right thing. Seeing this through, bringing her in."

past titles
"I’ll let you in on a little secret. I died once in Alaska. I didn’t come back to do it again."
"I don't hate myself because I couldn't help my mom. I hate myself because I killed her."

previous threads
01 |

Last edited by Miranda; 06-05-2022 at 03:17 AM
Old 05-25-2021, 07:33 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt
Old 05-25-2021, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome

I'll see if I can find some gif-sets or arts to at to that OP. It really looks empty to me...
Old 05-30-2021, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The OP is empty.. I did look for some gif sets but there isn't a lot to find or it isn't what I want for in the OP.
Old 05-30-2021, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll have a look the upcoming week, Miranda Who knows, maybe we'll find something.
Old 05-31-2021, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

Good luck
Old 06-01-2021, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Kris. I will do the same.
Old 06-02-2021, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

Hope you find something
Old 06-03-2021, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Since my house is full of handymen (or shall I day my garden ) I didn't have time yet but it's on my list
Old 06-05-2021, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't had the time yet to look for it.
Old 06-09-2021, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

She really doesn’t get much of a part. I hope she gets some more show time
Old 06-12-2021, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, true I wish for that to happen as well. I guess she could be an interesting character but so far she didn't get many chances to shine.
Old 06-15-2021, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope she will get some more screen time in S9 and somewhat of a bigger part.
Old 06-16-2021, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

With Liz gone next season, it's possible
Old 06-22-2021, 03:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I hope so for her. Or maybe they are going to replace Liz with somebody else cause they will be one person short but I still hope she will get more screen time.