Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2015, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChellyChelle (View Post)
I wasn't being negative in my post above Jayta. Just stating that I don't understand how we got here with his character.
In all fairness, I say the same things about Ressler in his thread and I love him. I just didn't like what the writers were doing with him last season AT ALL.

And I love Ryan Eggold. I've always said that I wished they would've written his character to go a different direction in S2.
It wasn't addressed to you Chelly. You are entitled to your opinion and I love to read it. but like Kris said maybe we should try to really for appreciating Tom and/or Ryan and keep the criticism of the character in the discussion threads. I am going to try and do my best for that as well.
Old 11-10-2015, 09:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks Miranda! I'll try to love on Ryan a little more in here! He is an amazing actor and he's doing a great job with the character. Especially in S1. There were so many episodes before his true nature was revealed where I was wondering if he was set up.
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist
Old 11-10-2015, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ryan really is a fantastic actor I agree Chelly. I had seen him in a couple of shows before TBL but this is by far his best role!

Tom was so awesome in S1. I loved him so much back then. Not knowing what he was up to or who he really was..
Old 11-11-2015, 02:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, you had seen Ryan in other shows than TBL before? Which ones?

You think that Ryan could maybe be live tweeting during tomorrow's episode? Especially since it's again a great deal about his character?
Old 11-12-2015, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes I have seen him in 90210 before. He was playing a teacher.

I hope Ryan will be live tweeting that would be awesome.
Old 11-13-2015, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Right, now I recall that!

Ryan sadly didn't live tweet. But seriously, I think Ryan is so talented. To portray Tom the way he does is just proof of his talent. All the sarcasm, the smirks at the right time, the humor, the badassness... I love it about Ryan. He knows exactly what his character is supposed to be.
Old 11-14-2015, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree, Ryan really knows what he is doing. He is an amazing actor. I really liked the scenes with Karakurt and with Charlene!
Old 11-15-2015, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

That tweet of John Eisendrath! So cool!

These scenes really were so interesting to watch. I really loved the job Ryan did, he was at his best again in this weeks episode
Old 11-15-2015, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can you imagine Cooper and Charlene adopting him?! That would be so hilarious.

You really think Tom can get Karakurt to talk to the FBI?
Old 11-15-2015, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

No, I don't think so, especially now that Red told them to not hand Karakurt over to the FBI... I think Tom won't have a chance to do so or we'll see some kind of 'fight' over Karakurt between him and Red
Old 11-16-2015, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know if he can get Karakurt to talk either. When did Red tell him to not hand over Karakurt to the FBI? Red and Tom haven't been in contact.
Old 11-17-2015, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Red told Cooper, not Tom I just re-watched that scene and Red was calling Cooper, Cooper told Red and Tom was sitting right next to Cooper when he was calling with Red.
Old 11-18-2015, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yes that's true. I was a little confused.

You think we will see Tom in the fall finale?
Old 11-19-2015, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm really wondering if he will... And I'm wondering if he knows that Tom was with Cooper while they were talking Not sure though.
Old 12-11-2015, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Though this thread could use some revival.

x