Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2017, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aram would do everything for Red and I am sure he knew that Dembe wasn't going to hurt him. I was very happy that Aram decided to help. They should work together more often.
Old 04-24-2017, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, seeing Dembe and Aram work together was fantastic. It was a first, wasn't it? And it worked so well. And Aram is making so much progress in his field work... Even though he didn't plan it, he was fantastic in this facility. A few years ago this would have been impossible
Old 04-24-2017, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, this was the first time they worked together.

I loved how assertive Aram was when they walked into that building and introduced themselves as agents!
Old 04-26-2017, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's been fantastic. Man, I never thought I could love Aram with every other character on the show but he is really fantastic with all of them, even Dembe!

And man, he has my respects for this courage of his!
Old 04-27-2017, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He is truly amazing and he has my respect as well. He has always had it but I do think that he knew that Dembe wasn't going to hurt him and that he only had the gun to threaten him with and that is why he could be so courageous.
Old 04-28-2017, 06:04 AM
Elite Fan

What did you guys think about Aram asking Red why he tried to kill Kate? I must admit I was a little disappointed.

And from Red's answer, did he shoot her for faking the death of almost getting Liz killed?
Old 04-28-2017, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't expect him to ask him that. I didn't think that he would have the guts. Why were you disappointed about it?

I think he did it because of both reasons. That's what I got from his answer.
Old 04-28-2017, 09:10 AM
Elite Fan

I felt like he was questioning his friendship or loyalty to Red.
Old 04-28-2017, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It didn't feel like that to me. I think he just wanted to hear it out of Red's mouth that he really did it.
Old 04-28-2017, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

I hope you are right.
Old 04-29-2017, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, it felt to me like that as well... The way he asked disappointed me, too. Mr. Kaplan is a criminal as well, why make the big deal out of it. Yeah, she was close to Red but she at least was a criminal that betrayed him. And Aram had seen Red... Although most of them don't know what we know. We know that he values loyalty most and I guess it's not far fetched to assume that he was really betrayed in the past. So I see where he was coming from and why he simply couldn't do anything else.
Old 04-29-2017, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly.

I hope that Aram will continue to have a big role until the season finale.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Yes, it felt to me like that as well... The way he asked disappointed me, too. Mr. Kaplan is a criminal as well, why make the big deal out of it. Yeah, she was close to Red but she at least was a criminal that betrayed him. And Aram had seen Red... Although most of them don't know what we know. We know that he values loyalty most and I guess it's not far fetched to assume that he was really betrayed in the past. So I see where he was coming from and why he simply couldn't do anything else.
I agree Aram knows Red is a criminal but he also knows the good they have done and the way he's protected Liz. I hope he continues being loyal to Red.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Aram will be loyal to Red. I think a lot has to happen for Aram not to be loyal to Red anymore.
Old 05-03-2017, 02:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, I hope so, too! It's about time! Besides, I have seen the interview of Hisham and Amir and I think by what we got he really will have a big part. We even learned something about him Aram I mean. I can't wait to see it in the episode.

I'm really interested in what Aram thinks of Red now and where he stands... It's interesting to watch.