Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2017, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm wondering if still somebody recalls Jacob Phelps or Christopher Hargrave... He has three names already... Three of those that he wore for longer than just a few days or weeks. And still Liz refuses to call him Jacob. Do you think it's because she senses that he might have another true identity?
Old 02-07-2017, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still wonder what his real name is. I think Liz refuses to call him Jacob because that is not the man she knows. Okay, she doesn't know "Tom" either but to her, he has always been Tom so I can imagine it is hard for her to call him Jacob. I don't think that she thinks that he has another identity.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:46 AM
Elite Fan

I'm kind of intrigued by toms story. So the man who kidnapped him confessed to killing him. Why????
Old 02-10-2017, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm really intrigued as well. I loved Tom's storyline in this episode and I really can see me liking the spin-off, too... Although I don't like this one character, this woman (I forgot her name ).

You know what my guess is? That Tom's father was involved with the kidnapping of the son and that he was behind him being trained like that...

Miranda, about Tom, he is Christopher Hargrave and I think that's the name she should call him if another one than Tom at all...
Old 02-10-2017, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

Hmmm I wonder Red called Scottie manipulative and seemed to like the father better than her. He must have a reason.

I thought Terry Quinn would have a bigger role than just being killed.
Old 02-10-2017, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I was wondering about this one as well... So why is that? What happened in the past?

Terry Quinn will be in Redemption, so nobody is dead at all
Old 02-10-2017, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am so intrigued by it as well Marilyn. Now even more than I already was. I really wonder why that man confessed to killing Christoper Hargrave.

I still believe that Red told him the truth. That he is Christopher Hargrave. Why would he lie about that? Red was nothing to gain by it to lie to Tom about that.

Red worked with Howard and therefore knows Scottie as well. So he probably got to know her a little when he worked with them and that's why he calls her manipulative?

Yeah nobody is dead. So I wonder why Howard faked his death. Or whoever faked his death.
Old 02-12-2017, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's really confusing already although the show hasn't even started yet I love this because it could really mean we could enjoy the show

What happened back then? I still believe that his father, Howard, is involved into the disappearance of Christopher. I can't help it but I have this feeling... I think he knows that his son isn't dead.
But why would Susan not know?
Old 02-12-2017, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I never even thought that Howard could have something to do with Christopher's disappearance. But if he is why? What did he have to gain with his son disappearing? Why would he do that to Scottie?
Old 02-14-2017, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's the question... But that's really just a guess. When Tom and Howard meet, we don't even know if Howard knows who Tom actually is. It was just a wild guess.
Old 02-14-2017, 01:02 PM
Elite Fan

They are setting up a good plot. I hope it is successful.
Old 02-14-2017, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They are really setting up a good plot. I think it is going to be so interesting but I really hope they are not going to disappoint us since we are hyping up it.
Old 02-16-2017, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm really happy that we got this good stuff for Tom... Him playing the redemption family guy was just annoying the hell out of me. He became such a boring character and I'm happy that's over...

And no disappointments here, please.
Old 02-16-2017, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah he was getting a little boring. I am so curious what he is going to discover about himself. I wonder if he is going to feel different if he knows more about himself.
Old 02-17-2017, 07:14 AM
Elite Fan

It's funny to see Redemption starting with the same parent issues and yet they are drawing us in.

Who paid the guy to say he killed Christopher? And yes my first thought was Red. But they probably shouldn't have Red be heavily involved in the spinoff.