Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2022, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, that's for sure the reason but honestly, I wouldn't start looking for my father just because I would become a parent

I really feel sorry for Martin and the kids. I hope that at some point they will help us understand Iggy or what's going on with him at least.

Same about Leila

Still I didn't manage to continue watching. Two more episodes left for me.
Old 06-02-2022, 06:06 AM
Elite Fan

Then I have to be quiet so as not to spoil you. The episodes are really good…..but one is a finale and I will just leave it at that.
Old 06-06-2022, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I still didn't have time to catch up. I'm so damn sorry but my life right now is so busy. I'll let you know as soon as I got to it.
Old 06-08-2022, 11:00 AM
Elite Fan

I understand
Old 06-12-2022, 12:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm fully caught up now.

And man, what was that????? Helen didn't come to marry Max? WHY? She said yes on the phone the other day and now she is not coming. I really don't get her. And what does it have to do with her mother and her telling her all that strange crap? I'm really not a fan of Helen's mother at all.

Iggy, what is that???? Do you buy that? I somehow hate that they made Martin the one at fault here.

Lauren and Leila hopefully being done!

And Floyd with his father I'm really not interested (and that sounds bad again).
Old 06-14-2022, 07:57 AM
Elite Fan

I think we are totally in agreement. I couldn’t wait for you to see the finale so I can vent.

Wtf with Martin and Iggy. That’s just made up drama. I saw absolutely no reason for Iggy to suddenly say Martin controls him. I saw no Evidence of that. I thought they were a great couple and Martin was incredibly supportive. Iggy even signed them up to adopt a kid without telling Martin. I just don’t get this one and never saw it coming and don’t agree with that plot development at all.

And as for Helen. Wtf? I do not understand. I just absolutely do not. Unless they give her a reason like her mother being at deaths door or something I don’t get it.
Old 06-14-2022, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh wow, I'm so glad that you're totally with me with Martin and Iggy. That was such a crap, such an unrealistic crap that they didn't built at all towards. He was always supportive, with the children, the child Iggy signed off to adopt, that psych guy and Iggy needing a break and them on camping for weeks or even months. He doesn't control Iggy, he just tries to make a constant home for their children.

Helen... I have no words either. What was that? What a crappy writing again. Yes, no, yes, no, yes, no... Wow That was such a stupid move, it was so unnecessary and nobody would ever believe that storyline at all.
Old 06-16-2022, 09:24 AM
Elite Fan

That is absolutely how they portrayed Martin. Doing everything to support Iggy. Being there for him. The camping trip. Trying to convince him to keep working. Being ready to come home but staying for Iggy. I do not get this move at all.

And I was really enjoying these last episodes until the finale. And it ruined them.
Old 06-18-2022, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was the dumpest thing to do, really. It feels even dumper than have Helen not come to the wedding :roll_eyes:

For me the finale did the same. I still can‘t believe it…
Old 06-20-2022, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

Iggy was obviously wrong and then They come up with this??? Out of nowhere?

Yeah next season needs to be the last and I’m sad to say that. This show has lost its focus and brought too much personal drama into it.
Old 06-21-2022, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, Iggy was wrong, did wrong. And somehow nobody cared at the end because it was all Martins fault. It‘s just too much. Especially since we barely got to know Martin. Not as we did with Iggy. But all the we got indicated nothing like that.

I‘m so glad next season is going to be the last. I so need them to focus on the patients again.
Old 06-23-2022, 06:48 AM
Elite Fan

The patients and their stories made the show. And as for the main cast, I do not know why the writers just can’t let them be normal with normal lives. I could deal with Max navigating the world as a single dad. I could deal with Helen being his best friend and helping him.

I could deal with Martin and Iggy being a happy couple and Floyd and bloom fining eachother again.
Old 06-27-2022, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, that exactly I got used to Helen and Max tbh but please let them be a normal couple or what you suggested. There is so much you could focus on.

This crazy stuff they come up with is far from every real life and I hate that.
Old 06-27-2022, 06:13 AM
Elite Fan

Yep. I kind of got used to Helen and max of could have if they had made it more realistic.
Old 06-28-2022, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

See, same here. I really liked them together later on but what's happening now is a no go.