Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2015, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh wow... A four hour drive with those young kids? Wow! Glad they enjoyed it and were really quiet during the drive

Lindsay, I'm sad you wish for it being the weekend again. Only four more days, we can do it, right?

And Donna, you'll be fine when the surgery is over.

I just got home from my volleyball practice and have to get up in 7 hours already...
Old 01-05-2015, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

We will miss everybody, but we will be on and off of from the 7th thru the 28th.

Old 01-06-2015, 12:40 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

good luck Jade and Donna We will be thinking about you guys - specially Donna. Don't forget to pop in when you can and let us know how things are going.

Lindsay hope your work week goes by fast!

wow Kris that's not a lot of time to sleep and recuperate until you have to be up again

The car part wasn't too bad. My 3 year old played on his leap-pad going up and we only had to stop twice so he could use the bathroom. And he pretty much slept the whole way home. The baby slept the whole way there and back. I think the drive was hardest on us, the parents
Old 01-06-2015, 12:47 AM
Moderator Manager

Enjoy your time away Jade & Donna!

Kris, are you part of a volleyball team somewhere or do you just do it for extracurricular activities? I wish I didn't get too lazy with sports, I'd be a proper tennis player by now.

Amy, at least your kid had fun. And your little baby gets to travel. Btw, what's a leap-pad?

So I forgot about this but I have a very long weekend next week. The government here has declared January 15-16th and 19th as a special non-working holiday since Pope Francis is visiting. I didn't make any plans and now I'm thinking I should have.

I won't be able to post around today so I'll do that tomorrow.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 01-06-2015, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I will see everybody when I can.

Old 01-06-2015, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yeah, we'll really miss the two of you around Good luck, Donna and I'm all with Lindsay about popping by and letting us know if everything went well. I'll be thinking of you!

We're actively playing in a league... A really low one but still. It's fun and I love volleyball. But since I was diagnosed lupus in 2012 I wasn't able to play for about two years. I started again last September.

And I got 5 hours of sleep last night I'm glad it'll be more tonight since I'll go to bed a lot earlier.

It's most of the time, right Amy? The drive being hard for the parents mostly, not the kids. Still I'm glad they slept a lot. That's the best thing to happen.

Lindsay, wow... So many days off! Awesome You still have time to make plans
Old 01-06-2015, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks so much girls. I will be on when I can.

Donna
Old 01-07-2015, 12:19 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Lindsay - oh wow that long weekend sounds amazing! Our government would never do anything like that. A leap pad is an educational system. The games all teach things like letters, numbers, basic math, science, phonics, ect. It's how people in America trick their kids into learning Just kidding

Kris I'm so glad that you can play volleyball again

Hi Donna and Jade we are looking forward to your return
Old 01-07-2015, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Amy, I love your post about the leap pad Great kind of humor.

I'm happy as well! But next Friday I'll have a doc's appointment again and since I had to reduce my medication because of the side effects I'm a little bit afraid that my blood work will be bad again.

And I had a massage yesterday and now my shoulders and arms so hurt.
Old 01-07-2015, 09:27 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

oh no Kris I hope your blood work comes back ok

I thought massages were suppose to help with muscle pain
Old 01-08-2015, 01:30 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
We're actively playing in a league... A really low one but still. It's fun and I love volleyball. But since I was diagnosed lupus in 2012 I wasn't able to play for about two years. I started again last September.

And I got 5 hours of sleep last night I'm glad it'll be more tonight since I'll go to bed a lot earlier.
It's great that you've started playing again. I usually have only 5 hours of sleep (yikes right). I sleep 12AM everyday and wake up 5AM for work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
Lindsay - oh wow that long weekend sounds amazing! Our government would never do anything like that. A leap pad is an educational system. The games all teach things like letters, numbers, basic math, science, phonics, ect. It's how people in America trick their kids into learning Just kidding
LOL!!! But that's pretty cool. I don't know if we have that here but maybe we do but I just don't know, haha! I gotta check these things out.

Old 01-08-2015, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really hope the blood work will come out okay as well, Amy I'll let you know. Thanks for the good wishes!

Lindsay, you're crazy I can't do this anymore since my disease started Before it I didn't need a lot of sleep as well but now, I feel like hit my a train with just 5 hours.

I just arrived from my volleyball practice and we did 90 minutes of endurance and strength training I'm dead!
Old 01-08-2015, 11:12 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah you will need a lot of rest. OMG, 90 minutes of endurance testing? I'd faint!

Happy Friday everyone!

Old 01-09-2015, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I thought I'd faint as well But I didn't, gladly. It was really hard... Especially the mixture of both, strength and endurance.
But I feel okay today... Didn't expect that

Happy Friday to you as well!

We've got a really horrible storm here right now. It's so annoying and since we live under the roof it feels as if the roof will fly away every moment
Old 01-09-2015, 04:35 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Glad you are feeling great today after that crazy workout the day before Kris. Hope the storm goes away soon.

Happy Friday to you too Lindsay . I am not sure what country you're in but here is the us site for leap frog Leap Frog. They have links for other countries down at the bottom left of the page.