Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2021, 07:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren helen graham (View Post)
yes, she did and i was just rolling my eyes. It's unbelievable how the mind of this woman works. Did she forget that red and his team just saved her ass?
again
Old 05-22-2021, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's frustrating for me.
Old 05-22-2021, 07:56 AM
Elite Fan

Me too. And I don’t fell hopeful that it will change. I’ve wasted a lot of time thinking this is the episode where Liz is normal again. And it never happens.
Old 05-22-2021, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I thought about them at least being on the same side to go after Townsend for now. But it wasn't the case... How did she escape in the end again? How did Red get her away?
Old 05-22-2021, 08:36 AM
Elite Fan

I don’t think red really helped her escape Townsend. In the last episode she jumped out of the van to save Red? So red could get away? Becuase she thought she could escape? So I don’t know why she jumped out of the van. But she escaped Townsend that way. But he sent Priya to warn her and the he got there with his team to help.

And in this episode she mainly escaped the assassin due to luck not any great genius she had. And he had also already notified the task force.

Am I answering your question?.

Last edited by Fangirl49; 05-22-2021 at 08:49 AM
Old 05-23-2021, 02:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So I wonder what Red is going to do next now that Liz got arrested.. Is he going to try to break her out of the Post Office or what?
Old 05-25-2021, 07:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
So I wonder what Red is going to do next now that Liz got arrested.. Is he going to try to break her out of the Post Office or what?
I hope he leaves her there.

But I do want some scenes with them.
Old 05-26-2021, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hm, I think he came to her help because when Red arrived Liz and Priya were just being held captive by Townsend. Without Red's help I believe Liz would have been in great troubles. In the end, with jumping out of the van, she helped them get away. But that's it. Without Red arriving I think she wouldn't have stood a chance.

Okay, on the other hand Red wanted to save Stepanov.

Do you think Red might get her out of FBI custody this week?
Old 05-26-2021, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

Totally agree if red hadn’t arrived when he did she would be dead.

I can’t decide if he will help her escape or not. We already did that in S2. So I think I’m against it. But he’s probably going to get her out of there.
Old 05-29-2021, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

And again he saves her and gets a gun put at him. When will that finally end. He deserves a lot but not being killed by her. What for? For protecting her? Or at least trying. Thank you very much.
Old 05-30-2021, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She just really doesn't understand he is only trying to protect her.. if he would just tell her why they can become allies again and work together instead of being enemies.
Old 05-30-2021, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I so wish that he will be able to convince her that what she is doing is endangering her, Agnes and all the people she loves even more. Please give me that, some understanding. I get that she won't be happy with not knowing the reason but who knows, maybe Red really can finally be honest with her. I still don't get why he isn't.
Old 05-31-2021, 12:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I so wish that he will be able to convince her that what she is doing is endangering her, Agnes and all the people she loves even more. Please give me that, some understanding. I get that she won't be happy with not knowing the reason but who knows, maybe Red really can finally be honest with her. I still don't get why he isn't.
That part has never made sense. Staying in her life would cause her to keep digging. I guess we just have to accept that it made no sense.
Old 06-01-2021, 02:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And he must have known before he entered her life that she would never stop with finding out the truth and he knew it would put her danger.. It really doesn't make sense.
Old 06-01-2021, 06:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
And he must have known before he entered her life that she would never stop with finding out the truth and he knew it would put her danger.. It really doesn't make sense.
Unless he thought he could control what she was learning. Idk