Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2016, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Same here... So I guess we have ruled Dembe out, right?
I like to think we did but we never know what the writers will do.
Old 04-12-2016, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I like to think we did but we never know what the writers will do.
We have... Just lets pretend we did. I doubt that James would let them kill off Dembe. He prevented him from being killed off once and he for sure will do it again. I think there is no show for James when Hisham isn't on it anymore.
Old 04-13-2016, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am all for pretending! And I am sure you're right, I don't think James would let them kill off Dembe. Thanks god.
Old 04-14-2016, 02:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I am all for pretending! And I am sure you're right, I don't think James would let them kill off Dembe. Thanks god.
That's awesome I guess we agree on something then, huh? No, seriously... I think it most likely that anybody else dies but not Dembe.
Old 04-15-2016, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He is always there having his back.

x
Old 04-15-2016, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

He is

But there was such an intense Dembe/Red scene again... I'm being scared by Red, honestly. Him blaming Dembe for what had happened at the church? I'm glad that Mr. Kaplan stepped in because it wasn't fair. And I'm glad that Red apologized later on and that Dembe know that Red was sorry. These two are just like brothers and they understand each other.
Old 04-16-2016, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know what happened in that moment when he blamed Dembe. Maybe he felt so guilty himself that he had the need to blame somebody else. I know that sounds stupid but I am glad Mr. Kaplan stepped in when she did and told him off.
Old 04-17-2016, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I get what you want to say. I somehow think that he was really devastated and maybe it was the first time that he really realized that he can't keep her safe. Maybe it was that realization and him already feeling like he has failed. Maybe he knew already that there are good chances he might lose her and l think losing Liz is what he can't cope with, not really. He always knew that his death would come one day but his mission was to make sure that Liz will be safe. And then, everything went out of hand and Dembe was just there, talking to him in that situation and he lost it.
Old 04-18-2016, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And any other person would have lost it a long time ago. Red kind of kept his cool for a long time. He really can't cope with the fact that he failed the one person he loves the most and I guess Dembe was just in the wrong place. But I think Dembe could handle Red falling out towards him. He knows it had nothing to do with him.
Old 04-18-2016, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly Everybody else would have gone nuts by now, lashed out... Especially considering how exhausting it might be fore Red. And yes, Dembe knows exactly that it had nothing to do with him but that it was about Red and his anger about himself. It was his own fear that caused him to act out on Dembe, several times by now. But he apologized and Dembe's answer to that apology proved again how close they are and how well they know each other.
Old 04-23-2016, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Red and Dembe have such great friendship chemistry!
Old 04-24-2016, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR_Roxy (View Post)
Red and Dembe have such great friendship chemistry!
To me they more feel like brothers... I can't even say why but it was never friendship to me. Friendship feels different and I think they are way closer.

Although I was wondering how Dembe could have let Red alone after what has happened to Liz. Yeah, I know that he might not have had a choice, it's Red after all... And who knows, maybe Dembe is still watching? From afar?
Old 04-24-2016, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I feel the bromance between them.

Yeah, I thought that too. Was expecting him not to let Red be all alone during that time, knowing how much Liz means to him.
Old 04-25-2016, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Bromance, yes! I love that word for the two of them

Okay, so it wasn't just me who missed Dembe... And still I want to believe he was there, watching from afar.
Old 04-26-2016, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The are like family. They have such an amazing bond and I would really like to know even more about their past. We know a lot already but more is always welcome.

I think Dembe is always there for Red, even if we don't see him. I am sure he was near Red but he knew when he had to give Red some space.