Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2018, 11:14 AM
Elite Fan

I know Miranda. But it really is a good solution. Lolol.
Old 06-11-2018, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it would be cause that would mean Red doesn't have to die.
Old 06-11-2018, 12:08 PM
Elite Fan

She could put it back after she opened it.
Old 06-11-2018, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh man... I don't want that to happened This is something that is meant for Dembe, nobody else. Especially not her...
Old 06-12-2018, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am sure somebody would have found out if Liz would have opened the box and put it back.
Old 06-13-2018, 11:47 AM
Elite Fan

Ok damn it. I am convinced.

We will never know although I think about Hishams comments about wanting Dembe to show that he is conflicted about not being there for his family. I think that would be some good episodes for him. And Red would encourage him to go.
Old 06-13-2018, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, I think Dembe isn't stupid... Besides, I doubt that he would have it lay around somewhere. I think he is keeping it safe.

True, that would be fantastic, wouldn't it? I think Red very well knows that Dembe is conflicted about it. Who wouldn't. Do you think he ever visits his family?
Old 06-14-2018, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course he doesn't have it lying around. It is too important and precious for that.

I would love an episode like that Marilyn! I would love to see how he deals with it and it would be amazing to see Isabella and his granddaughter again.
Old 06-14-2018, 11:27 AM
Elite Fan

It would be great for them to need him but he doesn't want to leave Red. Or then to be missing or something. I would really love to see them both freaking out over that. Red didn't know about the first kidnapping in S3.
Old 06-14-2018, 07:47 PM
New Fan

I really really hope there is no falling out between Red and Dembe.

Dembe has stuck with Red even when he thought he lost his way... so unless Red does something absolutely absurd, I cant see a fall out. But a part of me believes something could get in the way of their friendship.. maybe Liz!
Crazy theory but maybe Liz will finally lose it and try to kill Red, maybe have him at gunpoint and this time not just threatening. Red wont tell her the truth and Dembe tells her everything. Not sure if that would make Dembe and Red fall out.. but Dembe will have a dilemma on his hands.
Old 06-15-2018, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh god imagine that! I would really like to see that though! Not the Liz trying to kill Red part but Dembe telling her (and therefore us!) everything! That would such an amazing scene I think!

But I don't think there will ever be a falling out between Red and Dembe.
Old 06-15-2018, 11:15 AM
Elite Fan

I know Liz pulled a gun on Red this season but I really thought she would shoot him.

I can't see Red falling out with Dembe but I know he would be upset if Dembe told Liz even if it was to save his life. You make me think of the scene where they are digging up the grave to get the letter Red had written for Liz. And Red is talking about how he's not sure he ever wants her to know. What was in the letter)
Old 06-16-2018, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sure for his family he'd leave Red for a time being... And Red very well would make him leave and be there for his family. We know how important family is to Red.

Marauders, I really don't believe that Liz could ever between these two. Dembe sometimes might disagree with Red, but he did for such a long time. And with all that Liz is up to, this never will happen. As soon as Dembe finds out about what Liz is doing, he will be full force in protecting Red mood.
At least that's how I see Dembe.
Old 06-18-2018, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

I agree kris. And honestly I'm not completely sure what he thought Red should tell Liz.

He thought Red should have told her he hired Tom and about Kaplan. And I think by sending Liz to the apartment he wanted her to see the picture of Katarina.

He also did not want Red to lie to her by avoiding her questions about toms death.

But is there anything else Dembe thought Red should tell? I'm not so sure about that. I also know he said the truth has a way of coming out. But Dembe has pretty much told Liz what he wanted her to know.
Old 06-18-2018, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

You think that this wasn't the last secret still? That there are new ones coming? Wow, that's something I didn't even expect. Nice thought.