Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2017, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

Why did Dembe ask that? He always Wants Red to tell the truth to liz, and yet questions this.
Old 09-26-2017, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I really believed he is her father as well. The only thing that is bothering me is that Dembe asked him if he didn't deny it when Liz asked. Why would he ask that?
I think Dembe asked it because Red kept denying it the whole time and I'm sure he had his reasons to... So maybe Dembe was kind of surprised and really wanted to make sure he got it all right. I think he never imagined that Red would admitting being her father.
Old 09-26-2017, 05:16 PM
Elite Fan

Like you said kris you can make any case for him being the dad! Lol
Old 09-27-2017, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can imagine that Dembe never thought that Red would tell Liz he is her father. I am sure that Dembe is glad that Liz knows now.
Old 09-28-2017, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

Hey kris, after this episode, I can make any case for Tom being dead. Lol

I love seeing this side of Red. It was such a fun change and yet he still had his lethal moments.

I like the scene where Liz did not shoot the white supremacist in the back. Red proved to her that she did not have to be like him. He knew she wouldn't do it.
Old 09-28-2017, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really like this side of Red! So light, it seems like a big burden fell of his shoulders. The way he asked for the job as a bounty hunter. And then when he picked up the phone and told Liz and Smokey that it was his boss.. that was so strange to hear out of his mouth.
Old 09-28-2017, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
Like you said kris you can make any case for him being the dad! Lol
See

Quote:
Hey kris, after this episode, I can make any case for Tom being dead. Lol
True! But me, too

I really love to see the lighter side of Red again as well... That's the way he's been in the beginning. And we have it back. And still in those moments that counted he was serious and amazing, too. What a great mix and I don't want to miss it ever again.
Old 09-29-2017, 06:16 AM
Elite Fan

You know I don't think I felt like this was our Red from the beginning. I know he was lighter, but he felt different to me. Maybe it's my feelings about Liz clouding things. It's almost like he was too light or trying too hard to act like everything was okay. I don't know if that makes sense.
Old 09-30-2017, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It is a little hard for me to believe as well that he is taking everything so lightly and that he is even enjoying it. I assumed him to start rebuilding his empire very aggressively but he has changed his ways.
Old 09-30-2017, 12:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

He changed totally , he behaves like little boy in the shop with toys, I think he loves the freedom about not worry to much about anything part from the suitcase.
Old 10-01-2017, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know what you mean. Maybe I should have said it felt a lot closer to the Red we were introduced to in season 1... He definitely seems not to be the same because like you guys pointed out, he's taking it all way too easy. The Red that first appeared on the show didn't.

But it's nice to see him like that again, not as dark as we got to experience him the last couple of seasons.
Old 10-01-2017, 06:49 AM
Elite Fan

I was scared you were going to think I was saying this was fake Red. Lol! But yes he's close to S1 but not the same. I was wondering if this carefree attitude is close to how he was when he was young before his life got ripped apart. I know he loved stealing the car and taking the police on a chase. Maybe without his empire he feels that his responsibilities are less. I assume it's hard being a criminal mastermind all the time and not just Red.
Old 10-01-2017, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

No, Mariyln, I totally got what you meant

I somehow doubt that this was how he used to be when he was young... Right now, I've got the feeling he tries to cover some of his mood about the bones through his carefree behavior. I really hope that in doing so he won't lose his way and that he still will protect Liz as good as possible.
Old 10-01-2017, 08:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

I just couldn't stop laughing when i saw this picture, he definitely looks better with long trouser

Old 10-01-2017, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Same here If I were Liz, I would have cracked up there

Never again shorts, please