Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2016, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
She is too old to be her mom but maybe to you to be Liz's grandma, don't you think? I think she looks way older then she is. And Mr. Kaplan knows more about Liz then we know so..
But considering that Susan is almost 70 I think she is not too old to be her grandma. If she and Liz's mother had her children not too late it would have been okay
Old 04-01-2016, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
But considering that Susan is almost 70 I think she is not too old to be her grandma. If she and Liz's mother had her children not too late it would have been okay
OMG! Now I am actually starting to think she could be her grandma! But she obviously is neither of them. I am really wondering what it is that Red and Mr. Kaplan where talking about in the episode where her cleaning ladies were killed.
Old 04-01-2016, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
OMG! Now I am actually starting to think she could be her grandma! But she obviously is neither of them. I am really wondering what it is that Red and Mr. Kaplan where talking about in the episode where her cleaning ladies were killed.
No, I as well think she isn't related to Liz... Maybe she is related to Red? Which I somehow doubt as well

Yes, I have no clue what they were talking about. It all doesn't make sense yet, it somehow doesn't go together. We know that Red was afraid of loosing her but it was his fear to lose her to somebody else, not because she's killed or something. I had the feeling it really was the fear of losing her because of actions he took, of things he's done... Something like that.
Old 04-02-2016, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's all so confusing!! There are so many options, it drives me crazy!
Old 04-02-2016, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It's all so confusing!! There are so many options, it drives me crazy!
Oh yes, it does But hey, that's what the show is known for, right?
Old 04-05-2016, 03:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh yes, it does But hey, that's what the show is known for, right?
Yes cause it was so too predictable it would be boring. I so hope we get to see Mr. Kaplan in Thursday's episode!
Old 04-05-2016, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yes cause it was so too predictable it would be boring. I so hope we get to see Mr. Kaplan in Thursday's episode!
She needs to be back. We didn't get enough Mr. Kaplan this season so far if you ask me... She's so amazing and they barely gave us anything!
Old 04-06-2016, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
She needs to be back. We didn't get enough Mr. Kaplan this season so far if you ask me... She's so amazing and they barely gave us anything!
No we didn't. She was only in one episode so far wasn't she?
Old 04-06-2016, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
No we didn't. She was only in one episode so far wasn't she?
It was two, the one where they staged Liz's death and the one where she told Red at the end that he won't lose Liz.
Old 04-08-2016, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It was two, the one where they staged Liz's death and the one where she told Red at the end that he won't lose Liz.
Oh yes that's right. And the third one is coming up cause she is going to be in next week's episode!
Old 04-09-2016, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMFG, she'll be back in next week's episode!!! And what she is saying towards Red in the promo!!!

“This is on you Raymond. You were wrong to make her believe you could keep her safe.”
Old 04-10-2016, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
OMFG, she'll be back in next week's episode!!! And what she is saying towards Red in the promo!!!

“This is on you Raymond. You were wrong to make her believe you could keep her safe.”
OMFG! Something really bad must happen for her to say that to him.
Old 04-10-2016, 06:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

It's shame that they didn't put in more of Mr Kaplan this season , she made me laugh . I wouldn't mind to know the story behind her and Red how they met.
Old 04-10-2016, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
OMFG! Something really bad must happen for her to say that to him.
Yes, this sentence of hers towards Red really is scaring me... It's soooo scaring me, you can't imagine. It's worth then the Ressler/Red snippet we got in the promo.

Quote:
It's shame that they didn't put in more of Mr Kaplan this season , she made me laugh . I wouldn't mind to know the story behind her and Red how they met.
Yeah, same here. I really love her. Mr. Kaplan might be one of my favorite characters on the show and it's a pity she didn't appear more. But there are still a few episodes left, right?
Old 04-11-2016, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by witch123 (View Post)
I totally agree. I love Mr. Kaplan so much too. It's the mystery that surround her that I love so much. I really hope we see her more in the last couple episodes of the season and I really want to know the story of how her and Red met as well. I am sure it's so interesting.