Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2016, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

I need to re-watch that scene... I really can't recall.

Btw, Mr. Kaplan seeing to all of the guys (and women) being disarmed before meeting with Red was great again. She's like his personal watchdog.

I really hope we'll see her again soon... No indication lately but I'm hopeful. And with a much bigger part in the episode. I'm still looking out for some background information on her. Daniel Knauf has written tonights episode and I think it was him talking about a Mr. Kaplan centered episode...
Old 01-21-2016, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved that scene where she was over looking everybody to leave the phones and weapons behind!

I really hope we get a Mr. Kaplan centered episode once. Rather sooner than later but I am not picky.
Old 01-22-2016, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Did you ever expect that Mr. Kaplan would be back again this episode already I was so surprised when she even appeared in the opening scene!

But I was scared like hell because I really thought they would be killing her, too! Thank Goodness they didn't! I would have been so done with the world and adding all the other crap we got her dying would have been my death.

Look at this amazing gif-set! Do you think we should add it to the OP?

x
Old 01-23-2016, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wanted to post that gif-set as well! I was such an amazing scene! We can definitely add it to the OP. I will have a look tomorrow where we can put it.

I didn't expect to see her again either. It was a pleasant surprise! I am so glad they didn't kill her.
Old 01-23-2016, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, so great you'll go have a look where we can actually place it in the OP! Thanks!

And man, she almost got shot. I was so afraid that she'd die... Man, that was a shock for an opening scene!
Old 01-23-2016, 09:18 AM
New Fan

When she told Red, "Thank you... for everything," it sounded like a goodbye. I really thought he was going to kill her (and it looked like she was prepared for that), because even though she is awesome and amazing, she was utterly careless in wearing headphones while cleaning up (which was very out of character for her). And he does not forgive carelessness.

I'm still not convinced that she is safe.
Old 01-23-2016, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Red would never in the world kill Mr. Kaplan for something like that! NEVER. I'm more than 100% sure about it and so is I think everybody else. They share a really deep bond and as long as she doesn't betray him, I'm sure she's safe with him
Old 01-24-2016, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome to and the board jael.

I agree with Kris. Red would NEVER EVER kill Mr. Kaplan. I think he'd rather kill himself than her. Even if she wouldn't have had the headphones on, her employees would have been killed either way.

ETA: I added the gifs to the OP.
Old 01-24-2016, 05:10 PM
New Fan

I appreciate the replies (and the welcome) . Interesting... all my real life friends who watch BL thought she was going to die as well (I'm glad she didn't).

Nice to meet you all.
Old 01-24-2016, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

I was kinda afraid for Mr. Kaplan during that opening scene!! O_O
Old 01-25-2016, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice to meet you too jael
Old 01-25-2016, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, thanks so much for adding the gifs! I'll right after my post have a look where you put them!

Quote:
I appreciate the replies (and the welcome) . Interesting... all my real life friends who watch BL thought she was going to die as well (I'm glad she didn't).

Nice to meet you all.
Jael, always again

And they really thought she was dying as well? Dying by the hands of the guys or by Red even?

It was really scary, and I bet not just for us but for her as well... She for sure never had to experience such a situation before. She's the cleaner, her task starts after the shooting and killing is done.
Old 01-26-2016, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You could see the fear in her eyes. I am sure she thought she was going to die in that moment.
Old 01-28-2016, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, me too And right, she was so shocked when that guy with the gun stood in front of her. I'm sure that's something she didn't have to experience before.
Old 01-28-2016, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Let's hope she didn't experience something like that before but she is doing a dangerous job from a "criminal" so it's not the safest job in the world.