Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2015, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, that's possible, Amy I think that's even more likely... Or maybe she somehow knows about the Fulcrum as well and was one of the people who came to Lizzie's house back then, too? The night of the fire I mean. There was a woman with them, right?

Miranda, we just re-watched episode 2x03 where she stated that she slept with one guys sister... She said it towards Red when she was performing an autopsy on those corpses on the cemetery.
Old 06-19-2015, 08:44 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I never thought about that Kris. But it's totally possible that Mr. Kaplan was there the night of the fire. We knew there were several people there and we so far we only know about Liz's parents and Red.
Old 06-19-2015, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I never thought about the fact that Mr. Kaplan could have been there the night of the fire. I thought there was only one woman and that was Liz's mother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Miranda, we just re-watched episode 2x03 where she stated that she slept with one guys sister... She said it towards Red when she was performing an autopsy on those corpses on the cemetery.
I remember that scene but I thought it was Red telling Mr. Kaplan because it was about sleeping with some guys sister.
Old 06-20-2015, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

No, there were definitely two women there that night One was the one arguing with her father, the other was the one that entered the house and send the guys searching for whoever (Liz or one of her parents or all of them ).

No, Miranda, it's really Mr. Kaplan saying that to Red She was sleeping with a woman back then
Old 06-20-2015, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It would be pretty logic if she would have been there the night of the fire. I mean she and Red go way back. Maybe she also knows what happened to Liz's mother?
Old 06-21-2015, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe she was in the Navy or something similar (in government business) back then as well We don't know anything about her yet so I'm really wondering...
Old 06-21-2015, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am getting more and more curious about her background the more we talk about it here and come up with all these ideas of what her backgroud is.
Old 06-22-2015, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I am getting more and more curious about her background the more we talk about it here and come up with all these ideas of what her backgroud is.
It could really be super interesting and I can see her being really important to all the mysteries as well I never saw that opportunity but it definitely is there.
Old 06-22-2015, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think she could very important to all that too. Red has known and trusted her for so long that she has to known about things.
Old 06-22-2015, 11:25 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Well we learned about Dembe's background with Red last season so many season 3 we will learn about Mr. Kaplan's background as well.
Old 06-23-2015, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
Well we learned about Dembe's background with Red last season so many season 3 we will learn about Mr. Kaplan's background as well.
I'm really counting on that. It's her turn now... Dembe managed to get a regular so they could focus some more on her as a recurring one

And Miranda, yes, I really think she's important. And she is to Red... Man, he would be so heartbroken if anything would happen to her.
Old 06-23-2015, 06:53 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I really hope we get to see her while Red and Liz are on the run. I will be so disappointed if she isn't in the beginning of season 3
Old 06-24-2015, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am not getting my hopes up. I don't think she will be there in the beginning of S3 but let's hope I am wrong.

Oh yes Kris. Red would be devastated if something would happen to her. Let's hope that will never happen.
Old 06-27-2015, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sure she'll be around Especially seeing her working with Liz again or working with Red while Liz is there. The Mr. Kaplan and Liz interaction is always awesome... Maybe Mr. Kaplan will be the one that tells her that her behavior was so childish, so stupid and unfair the last year... I really want a heart to heart between those two although the truth sometimes can hurt.
Old 06-27-2015, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That would be really great if Mr. Kaplan put Liz on the spot and tell her that her behavior wasn't good and that she needs to change that. I would love to see that. Maybe if Mr. Kaplan tells her she will do something about it.