Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2015, 01:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I guess if she really was Lizzie's mom, Red wouldn't work with her because of what he saying to Lizzie in the pilot, he doesn't have a too good opinion about that woman.

And don't feel bad about you wanting her to appear some more... Like Miranda said, those people are mostly bad guys themselves. I'm just wondering what the killing is doing to Red. I always have to think about the 'killing in cold blood' conversation that he had with Lizzie in season one.
Old 02-12-2015, 04:57 AM
Moderator Manager

Haha, I don't blame you Amy. It has been a while since we last saw her.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-13-2015, 01:48 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I just hope they bring her back before the season finale.

I am surprised the Red didn't call Mr. Kaplan to take care of the body that was left in the boat to help Liz out. If Mr. Kaplan had disposed of the body Liz would not be in this situation right now.
Old 02-13-2015, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Mr. Kaplan was involved in getting this body off the Radar... Red told her so on the boat. "Mr. Kaplan is with him now (that strange guy from last nights episode), she is trying to contain the situation" he said... So yeah, she was there and I'm really wondering if she will have a bigger role in all the problems Liz has with the death of this guy now.

Besides, Mr. Kaplan could be the one through who Red gets to know about Lizzie being framed.
Old 02-13-2015, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I kinda forgot that Red said she was there. She didn't do a real good job of disposing the harbor guy body because they found him now. Or did Liz's bodyguard help her to get rid of him? that would explain why he knows where the body was burried.
Old 02-13-2015, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

There is the question what she was able to do at all... We don't know about it but it really seems odd to me that she would let that strange guy know where the body is burried at all. Why would she do that???
Old 02-14-2015, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's my question exactely. I presume that she normally does it all on her own right? But how else can that guy now where Mr. Kaplan dumped the body if he didn't help her?
Old 02-14-2015, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know that Mr. Kaplan was with this guy when Red waited for Lizzie at the boat... But I really thought she'd try to get rid of the body on her own afterwards. How can she trust such a person. Oh man, when Red will find out that guy testified against his Lizzie, I'm sure he'll end up on TBL as well. Or simply dead.

Poor Mr. Kaplan... I'm wondering if he'll tell the police officer about her, too.
Old 02-15-2015, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Red is gonna kill him when he finds out I am sure and then Mr. Kaplan can get rid of his body, how ironic

Even if he tell the police about her, do you think the police will find anything about her? maybe there are no records of her existence?
Old 02-15-2015, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, I didn't even think that far but yes, it would be Mr. Kaplan's job to get rid of his body then...

You mean Mr. Kaplan? That's a possibility... And if she's a criminal who knows
Old 02-15-2015, 11:04 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Yes I agree - that guy is definitely dead when Red finds out.

I am surprised that Mr. Kaplan left the body someplace where it was so easy to find. I thought she made the bodies disappear completely
Old 02-16-2015, 01:29 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Mr. Kaplan was involved in getting this body off the Radar... Red told her so on the boat. "Mr. Kaplan is with him now (that strange guy from last nights episode), she is trying to contain the situation" he said... So yeah, she was there and I'm really wondering if she will have a bigger role in all the problems Liz has with the death of this guy now.
I forgot about this. Which is now OOC for me since Mr. Kaplan does a bangin' good job of cleaning up the bodies.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-16-2015, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

That guy led the police there... So it might not have been easy to find it just sucked that she let him know where the body was lying.

Hm, I have no clue how it's possible that she was that careless
Old 02-16-2015, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't either Kris. This is the first time one of the bodies she was supposed to get rid of was found. I wonder if she and Red will find out the body has been discovered.
Old 02-17-2015, 12:51 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Or maybe Mr. Kaplan wanted it to be found so Tom would stay away to avoid being arrested for murder.