Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2019, 07:22 AM
Elite Fan

In the Kaplan episode, Katarina tells Kaplan that Raymond says to take Liz to Sam. It implies that they both knew Sam. And that Kaplan did. Maybe. I mean there are lots of Sams in the world.

Now here are thoughts. Raymond was probably dead by then. I wonder if he really said that or was it Ilya?????

And I'm still stuck at n just who got liz out of the fire and to Katarina. Dom doesn't mention that detail at all. It seems Katarina was all worried about RR. It's funny when you think of doms story and Kaplans memories we don't know how liz got out.
Old 05-12-2019, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't believe Kaplan did know Sam before he was taking Liz there... It seemed Sam was a friend of Raymond and that Katarina got to know that friend because of her love for RR. At least that's how it feels to me.

It's really a good question. If RR died the night of the fire, he couldn't have told her to bring her there. Or maybe it happened after that fight, after he was shot. Maybe he wasn't dead right away. Didn't they say they were getting him out of the house or the fire or something and he died nevertheless? Oh man, I need a re-watch.

I have no idea about Liz...
Old 05-12-2019, 12:12 PM
Elite Fan

He died in Katarina's arms so maybe he had time to say it. Idk. If he was badly injured???

Or maybe Katarina was already plotting to pretend he was alive ??? I know what we saw in doms story .. but Katarina did keep mentioning the Cabal believing Raymond had the fulcrum.
Old 05-12-2019, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's definitely possible. In the end we know he just wanted to protect his daughter. I believe that much at least.

No, I doubt she was plotting it back then. This wouldn't make any sense because Ilya made the suggestion.

Btw, how could Ilya have been there the night of the fire if he was working in the embassy? How did he end up being there? Did he still go on missions?
Old 05-12-2019, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe Katarina called him to help her? The fire was in America... so he was in that country.
Old 05-13-2019, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's a possibility... Or he was part of the Cabal or on the operation as well?
Old 05-13-2019, 11:27 AM
Elite Fan

In S3, I'm starting to wonder if Katarina contacted Kaplan and that's why she faked the death.
Old 05-27-2019, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I doubt that, really... I don't believe that Kaplan ever knew that Katarina might be alive.
Old 05-28-2019, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think so either. Actually, I am convinced that Kaplan didn't know that Katarina is still alive.
Old 05-30-2019, 10:12 AM
Elite Fan

I'm starting to doubt everything. We still don't know who picked Kaplan up after Red shot her.
Old 06-01-2019, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

No, we don't know but I still believe it was a random person
Old 06-02-2019, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it was a random person as well. cause if it would have been somebody we knew we would have already known.
Old 06-04-2019, 06:44 AM
Elite Fan

My mind just really wants to have a reason for Kaplan’s betrayal. The writers never gave me one.
Old 06-04-2019, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me neither... And who knows, maybe it all ties in together in the finale But until then I'll believe it was a stranger not worth showing us at some point.
Old 06-04-2019, 03:18 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
We still don't know who picked Kaplan up after Red shot her.
Do you mean the driver who picked her up after Kate left the hunter's house? We saw Red found him while searching Kate.
In Ep.4.18 Red told him he searching his auntie Kate who have dementia and this driver give Red the motel's address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Me neither... And who knows, maybe it all ties in together in the finale
No way. I don't have any hope. Now only martian invasion can make this show logical and realistic.

Last edited by nsuzd; 06-04-2019 at 03:24 PM