Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2019, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think he will look into the fact that Liz asked him to not tell Red about the location. He just does what she says.
Old 01-05-2019, 07:43 AM
Elite Fan

His phone call to Liz and Ressler. They thought he was talking about the Corsican. That was cool.

But Aram was so upset. I loved his reaction. He really cares for Red.
Old 01-05-2019, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

You think so, Miranda? Then I'm super happy that he told Red before he told her...

I so felt for Aram. I'm wondering what Liz might have thought when Aram told them that he was upset and not happy about it at all. There is a rift coming for the times the truth comes out.
Old 01-05-2019, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

I hope there's a rift. There should have been one with the fake death. There better be a rift.
Old 01-05-2019, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
His phone call to Liz and Ressler. They thought he was talking about the Corsican. That was cool.
I loved that! That was funny.

I am not sure if there will be a rift. I would have expected one after the fake death and there wasn't one then so I don't think there will be one now tbh.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
I hope there's a rift. There should have been one with the fake death. There better be a rift.
Oh man... I hope so, too. I really badly do but by all that we've gotten, I doubt there will be.

Will her wanting answers make all her lies and behavior okay? Will it justify it for them? I'm not sure. I can see her wanting a normal life and faking her death therefore would have but now, it's one step too far.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

I need them to be mad this time. She's endangering all of them. Aram really cared for Red and to know he's suffering again because of Liz. That might make him tell her about herself.
Old 01-07-2019, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She thinks that her behaviour is justified. She doesn't see that she taken people down with her.
Old 01-07-2019, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's betrayal, again... And not to protect somebody but to get answer. I really hope that will have an impact and a reaction by the team. You recall Samar's reaction back then? Oh boy, I wouldn't want to have to face Samar shall they find out.
Old 01-07-2019, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

Even Aram has broken some laws to help Liz. Samar would be mad.

The thing is I can understand wanting to know Reds secrets. I'd probably be stalking him and reading his journal cloning his cell phone. Lol. The only good secret is one I know about.

So I do understand wanting to know the truth about him. I have no problem with that. But what she's doing to find out is wrong.
Old 01-09-2019, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh Samar's reaction is going to be so much worse when she finds out that Liz put the task force at risk. I wonder how Aram would react.
Old 01-09-2019, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Samar's reaction will be crazy... And shall Liz in the meantime need Aram and use him for her bidding. Woah! That will be a showdown.
Old 01-09-2019, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

I think they would both be upset. I think Aram has a strong bond with Red one Liz knows nothing about.
Old 01-11-2019, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

True... I'm not sure how aware Liz is about the bond. I really think he would be shocked to hear it was her who betrayed him and therewith all of them.
Old 01-11-2019, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They are both going to be very mad and upset I think. She is betraying everyone.