Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2016, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Same here. I don't know what to expect anymore. I guess we just have to wait and see..
Old 10-04-2016, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I think that this week's episode will tell us a lot about their relationship now, about Aram's reaction towards her and I don't see him running hugging her.
Old 10-04-2016, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess we will have to wait and see but I really need them to see each other in the upcoming episode.
Old 10-07-2016, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not at all what I expected, the hug. But at least it was awkward and I loved that he told her that he hated what she did... Unbelievable she seemed offended in that moment.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I expected the hug. It's who Aram is. I did love that Aram told her that everybody needs time and that he hates what she did.

She did at least say sorry to Aram. Not that it meant much to me cause it didn't sound like she really meant it.
Old 10-08-2016, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Do you think that was the last we got of Aram and Liz about her betrayal? Do you think they'll talk more about it, be honest about how they feel with each other?

She said sorry and right away tried to justify it again, you know... That sucks and that's things I don't consider to be honest.
Old 10-09-2016, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope they will talk about it again. Maybe when something happens, Aram will bring it up again? I don't know. I need her to feel what she did to him and the others.
Old 10-09-2016, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really hope so, too. I hope they'll all distance themselves from her when Agnes was found. Why not send her home afterwards, why not stop working with her for a while since Red isn't working for them anymore?
Old 10-10-2016, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They should totally do that! Especially Aram. Maybe then she will realize what she did.
Old 10-10-2016, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I would love to see her not being allowed for a while to the post office... Or it seeming like forever and Red working with Aram instead of Liz

Man, I'm wondering how that would effect the Aram/Liz friendship.
Old 10-11-2016, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think Aram could ever do that. To not work with her anymore I mean and care about her. He has to much empathy to not care. But if he would do it than I am sure it will effect their friendship in a bad way.
Old 10-12-2016, 04:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I still want that to happen... Do you think I'm a bad person because of that?
Old 10-12-2016, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No of course you are not a bad person because of that. Why would you think that?
Old 10-13-2016, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know, because I right now wish bad for Liz, you know... It's just that she doesn't deserve what she gets right now. Not without a proper apology and acknowledging that what she did was wrong and that she herself got herself into that.
Old 10-14-2016, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know what you mean. I am not saying I am wishing bad things to Liz but she does need to apologize to everybody and she needs to realize what she did.