Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2017, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, did you see the art I brought over? Just for you because I thought it really beautiful!

Yeah, most of us don't like Tom and we really would have wished therefore Redemption to be renewed but it was clear that it won't happen. Now he'll be back as a series regular, we know that much already

But don't give up hope!

Btw, Static Waves, am I allowed to ask for your name? I'm Kris
Old 05-17-2017, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I did Kris but for some reason I thought I posted it because I saw it on Tumblr and that's why I did react to it but I loooove it sooo much!

I will never give up hope on Keenler.
Old 05-18-2017, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Miranda, did you see the art I brought over? Just for you because I thought it really beautiful!

Yeah, most of us don't like Tom and we really would have wished therefore Redemption to be renewed but it was clear that it won't happen. Now he'll be back as a series regular, we know that much already

But don't give up hope!

Btw, Static Waves, am I allowed to ask for your name? I'm Kris
I'm Tammi!

it doesn't seem like Ressler is getting any storyline recently meh
Old 05-19-2017, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is an amazing video as well Tammi! Love the song.

No, it doesn't seem like Ressler is getting a good storyline. I thought he was going to get one again when he reopened the Reven Wright case but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Old 05-19-2017, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tammi it is I'll do my best to keep that in mind and normally I'm really good at it

What did you guys think about this season final and Ressler (with Liz) in general? Not much Ressler/Liz, I know, but still... There is potential there, right?
Old 05-19-2017, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not much Ressler and Liz but I have always believed there to be potential for these two and I am not giving up. And now that the task force can continue I hope they will work together again as partners in S5.
Old 05-20-2017, 12:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope you'll get it next season Miranda
Old 05-20-2017, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like the partners getting together trope, and Megan and Diego have more than enough chemistry to pull it off.
Old 05-21-2017, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Paula. I don't think I will be I will keep the faith and I will be ready for when it does happen.

So true Tammi.
Old 05-21-2017, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I get the sense that the writers aren't into putting them together. Not sure why though.
Old 05-22-2017, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the writers like Keen2 to much and since I don't think they are going to break up soon, there is no room for Ressler and Liz to be together. Thinking about that makes me sad.
Old 05-22-2017, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, JB is definitely enamored with Keen2.

I do think it's interesting that they basically always had Ressler hate Tom. Especially the "he laid hands on you, there's no coming back from that." While that moment was clearly a Liz apologetic moment that the writers were trying to tell the audience to believe ("I chained him up...we are even"! )...they didn't have Ressler agree with her. He just says he "said his piece" and moves on.

If I didn't know JB was obsessed with Keen2/RE in general I would have guessed they were setting Keen2 up for a fall and having Ressler pick up the pieces on that front. The way S2 should have been, tbh. But alas, we can't have nice things as Keenler fans
Old 05-23-2017, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really wish S2 could have gone like that. Tom and Liz breaking up and Ressler being there for Liz and Liz realizing what a catch Ressler is.

I love it that you post in here! A real fellow Keenler!
Old 05-23-2017, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I feel like the starts of the seasons always have so much potential. S2 started with awesome potential to set up Keenler in a big way, but then it turned into the Tom redemption tour.

s3 probably started out the most interesting to me. Ressler hunting Liz but also actively trying to save her because he cares about her? Literally a shipper dream. And yet, it still turned into a Keen2 season.

Yes! I'm as Keenler as it gets! I'm mostly here for Red and Ressler as characters though since we will apparently never actually get keenler.
Old 05-23-2017, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am a Keenler all the way as well! Even if they never get together they are my favorites.

Everytime we think we get something Keenler related the writers ruin it with Tom. I guess S5 won't get any better.

I loved the beginning of S3! He was hunting her but he wanted to keep her safe at the same time. When he told Aram and Samar that he was scared that Liz was died in episode 3x05 that broke my heart.